EARLY September Testers

10dpo today and my period is due anytime now.. Big fat negative. :'(

hiya girls hope you all have a nice day angel your not out till :af: comes and fx she dosent :dust::dust: to us all xx

My temp is back up after that dip yesterday and yesterday I had these weird low back cramps that I have never had before when I wasn't bleeding. Fingers crossed. I am going to test tomowwow at 10 dpo.

No AF and I'm officially 2 days late. Getting ready to sleep for a couple of hours and I'll test! I work night shift so it's always hard to make sure my urine is concentrated enough.

Lots more spotting. Cramping minimal but there. Cp VERY low. Pretty sure I'm out come tomorrow am

tested even though I shouldnt have (only 8dpo AND pee was super diluted) of course BFN....

I'll test again Thursday AM at 10DPO with my last CB....assuming I can go without drinking a lot and my FMU is concentrated

Yay excited to see the tests coming in. I am definitely gonna hold off on testing because my symptoms are probably getting farther away from pregnancy. I actually feel pretty energetic and not moody at all. My breasts feel less tender (but still swollen). Usually by now (8DPO) is when PMS stuff starts coming on full. The only thing I still have is a slightly heightened sense of smell sometimes, but I get that sometimes during TWW.

I guess if this is not my cycle then I could at least enjoy not feeling crappy during TWW :)

Lots more spotting. Cramping minimal but there. Cp VERY low. Pretty sure I'm out come tomorrow am

mommy I'm so with you on our temps! basically the same temp everyday when it's not flatlining.... it's my first month temping so I'm wondering if this is my thing or if this is odd. I guess I'll find out. Not spotting yet but was cramping all day yesterday... cramps are gone and nothing... but another BFN this AM at 13 DPO :( I wonder if these ICs work! I hear mixed things about them, but mostly good.... :shrug:

Hey ladies! Thought I'd join this group :) I'm 9dpo, ttc#2 and super confused by my body as when ttc my first I was diagnosed with pcos - went to the doctor a couple of months ago and they did an ultrasound and said that I didn't have it anymore! I didn't think it went away... Anyways, I'm so tempted to test, it's Father's Day on Sunday though and I'll be 13dpo so hopefully I can hold out until then! Had major cramps from ovulation to about 5dpo, now just sore bbs but I didn't have any symptoms with my first either. Good luck ladies!

Ok still no sign of AF! I am getting irritated now! Either give me that BFP or let's get this over with!!!

My temp is back up after that dip yesterday and yesterday I had these weird low back cramps that I have never had before when I wasn't bleeding. Fingers crossed. I am going to test tomowwow at 10 dpo.

Back pains are a good sign! With my second angel baby I had awful back pain and my back felt bruised. Hope it's a sign for you! :)

crampy crampy crampy..not painful..just noticeable....like pulling... pressure...etc all in uterus very low...hoping its a good sign..Im 8dpo...so its right on line for implantation...fingers crossed..

crampy crampy crampy..not painful..just noticeable....like pulling... pressure...etc all in uterus very low...hoping its a good sign..Im 8dpo...so its right on line for implantation...fingers crossed..

8DPO here and I felt something too: some pressure and then a couple of seconds of burning sensation in lower left pelvis. I'm not reading too much into it though because last cycle exactly 8DPO i had the same sensation on the right except that was more intense and lasted a bit longer and that didn't lead to anything so this might just be random occurrence during TWW for me :) But FX for you Happiest.

Luna looks like an implant dip!
:dust:

CD 7 here and just took my last dose of Soy hope I get some big eggies

I broke down and tested early today at 10 dpo and got a bfn. But my temp shot up to the highest yet. If I am pregnant my guess from symptoms and the dip that implantation happened mid day Monday so I may need a little more time to get a bfp. Also, my LP had been 10 days with a major temp drop in day 9 or 10 so even if I'm not pregnant the Vitex and B6 is lengthening my LP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->