EARLY September Testers

Tesh, what soy did you do (days and amounts) thinking I oed early last month cause my opk never darkened at all, even thou ff had dotted crosshairs I was not positive on opks :(

Yes, thank you Tesh for all your helpful info!!!

This little group is great!! :hugs:

I did some research of my own about Soya, I think maybe they are not for me as have fairly regular cycles and appear to be O'ing each month. I don't temp myself because I have a random sleep pattern as SO works nights... (sucks a little for BD'ing... :haha:)

My cycles usually are about 31-33 days long and I think O usually happens around CD19... I want to find a way to pinpoint it better, but I hate the thought of spending so much $$ on OPK's (I'm kind of cheap :blush:)

Always a pleasure :flower:

You are completely right about it not being a good idea to take soy if you already have regular cycles - don't fix what's not broken definitely! I confirm O with temping, and my cycles range from 26-31 days, so it seems that I do ovulate between cd13-cd18. I am just so shamelessly desperate :blush: after 16 cycles ttc that I will try almost anything!! lol! oh what we women won't do to ourselves to have a little baba.

And I am definitely an internet cheapy kinda girl too! haha:thumbup: but the silly person I ordered my OPK's this month from, has now told me today she will only send them to me next Wednesday!! :dohh: so I was forced to get the CB digis - but they worked and I can't believe it!! For the first time ever I have a positive opk today (started testing yesterday afternoon) and this will be the earliest I have ever got ready to ovulate! I am putting it down to the SI, I really think they have brought my O date forward. But I guess only temps now will confirm if the CB has lied to me or not :shrug: lol

My DH also works shifts - some days some nights so I feel your frustration at not being able to ttc the way you would prefer. Esp when we try so hard to time everything! :nope:

What cd are u on now? Hope this month goes quickly!!! :hugs:

Tesh, what soy did you do (days and amounts) thinking I oed early last month cause my opk never darkened at all, even thou ff had dotted crosshairs I was not positive on opks :(

I did 3-7. Dosage: 120,120,160,200,200 (rounded off). I am using the Solgar brand and it has 38mg per tablet. Be warned they are big, ugly, brown, nasty tablets yuck :wacko: but they seem to be working as it is making me ovulate early (earliest in any cycle ever actually it would seem). I started testing yesterday afternoon and got a - opk and this afternoon I got a + opk for the first time ever since using opks.

SI makes some women O early. I think this cycle maybe start testing two days earlier just to be safe. The rule of thumb from what I have read is that if you have a 26 day cycle - start on cd9. If you have a 27 day cycle - start on cd10 etc etc. And if you have had varying cycles in the last 3 months, take the amount of days of your shortest cycle.

This month I am doing SI, opks, softcups, vitamins and natural progesterone cream. Gosh that seems so extreme now that I read what I've typed! :dohh: but its been like following steps in an exercise program so far, and it seems to be going wells so far fingers crossed.

Don't let one method of tracking your cycle get you down, and leave your last cycle behind. Focus all your positive energy into this cycle and try your best. If something goes a bit off along the way, leave it, focus on what is going right.

We are literally trying to create :dust: MIRACLES!!! :dust:

If it wasn't hard to do I would definitely be surprised!!! :flower:

It WILL happen :hugs:

I did some research of my own about Soya, I think maybe they are not for me as have fairly regular cycles and appear to be O'ing each month. I don't temp myself because I have a random sleep pattern as SO works nights... (sucks a little for BD'ing... :haha:)

My cycles usually are about 31-33 days long and I think O usually happens around CD19... I want to find a way to pinpoint it better, but I hate the thought of spending so much $$ on OPK's (I'm kind of cheap :blush:)

You are completely right about it not being a good idea to take soy if you already have regular cycles - don't fix what's not broken definitely! I confirm O with temping, and my cycles range from 26-31 days, so it seems that I do ovulate between cd13-cd18. I am just so shamelessly desperate :blush: after 16 cycles ttc that I will try almost anything!! lol! oh what we women won't do to ourselves to have a little baba.

And I am definitely an internet cheapy kinda girl too! haha:thumbup: but the silly person I ordered my OPK's this month from, has now told me today she will only send them to me next Wednesday!! :dohh: so I was forced to get the CB digis - but they worked and I can't believe it!! For the first time ever I have a positive opk today (started testing yesterday afternoon) and this will be the earliest I have ever got ready to ovulate! I am putting it down to the SI, I really think they have brought my O date forward. But I guess only temps now will confirm if the CB has lied to me or not :shrug: lol

My DH also works shifts - some days some nights so I feel your frustration at not being able to ttc the way you would prefer. Esp when we try so hard to time everything! :nope:

I't at CD 3 right now and :witch: seems to be on her way out. I have always had short AFs (usually 3-5 days).

From my best estimations (and I will start checking CP and CM daily as soon as the witch is gone to be sure) I will O around Aug 22 or 23, so I have already informed SO that we WILL be :sex: at least every other (hopefully every) day for the full week before and the full week after to make sure we catch that egg!!!

I had EWCM very noticeably the cycle before last, but not really any that I could find this passed cycle, so I don't know if that is part of my problem? I may need to do something to try to increase my production of EWCM. I think that may be why this last cycle didn't work out even though I'm almost sure we BD'd the right days. The poor spermies didn't have a chance to hang around for my egg?

There is so much confusion with TTC and it kind of drives me crazy as I love to be in control...:shrug::blush:

I just know that if I keep positive and am patient it will happen when it is meant to! I just hope to God it is meant to some time soon!! :kiss:

Hungry I agree with Tesh being a fertility encyclopaedia :haha: I love it! It is great to learn new stuff all of the time. Really appreciate it!
CD 6 here today. AF has now left the building!!!!!! :happydance: took my first temp this morning. OPKs will be starting on CD10/11. Really hope I ovulate at a decent time this cycle!

:flower:

I took a break from temping for about 3 cycles at the beginning of this year because I was so fed up and frustrated with the whole thing. I literally even through my thermometer out the window! lol my DH just laughed and shook his head :dohh: (Men! they will never understand the poor chaps)

I just needed to get rid of the thermometer so I wasn't even tempted to test because I used to drive myself crazy with analysing temps. Last cycle I bought a new thermometer, and asked myself why I am temping again. So I decided that I really would love to know at least once I have ovulated in my cycle, and told myself I am not going to do my head in stressing over temps, cos I just only really need to see 3 high ones and thats all that temping can benefit me. So this cycle and the last I actually feel calmer about the whole temping thing because I realised that I own the thermometer it doesnt own me! And I can toss the sucker aside once I'm done with it! :devil:

But anyway :coffee: enough of the temp rant! How long do your cycles and O date usually range ? :headspin:

Seems like your digital OPKS are working out very well! 😀
I can see why you had to take a break from temping. I have found it very stressful which is why this cycle I'm only temping to confirm O and that is all. I'm ok this part of the cycle it's the TWW that's drives me nuts.
My cycles used to be bang on 28 days but post D and C they range from 29-31 which actually isn't too bad. I have been ovulating on CD17 which is slightly better as used to be on CD 18-19. Last month I got a positive OPK on CD 14 for the first time ever, but FF said O was Cd17. I had three days of positives.
Are your cycles normally regular? I see you are ovulating early!? Must be the soy 😊 I do need some for next cycle!!

Ooooooh ladies, please let me know your test date and I will put it down on the first page! :happydance:

Given that my past 2 cycles trying have been 30 & 31 days im gonna test on 1st Sept aswell (she says positively & not buying frers before cd25) ha ha

Tesh, I did 5-9 last cycle and did 240, 240, 180 last three days when I realized it was too much this time, cd3-7, doing 160, 160, then 200 the next three days and going to test for o much earlier then before :) it at least made my cycle last month back yo 27 days instead of 22 or 46, so fingers crossed for all

Will test August 31 just because, then every two days probably with dollars tore cheapness until AF arrives, since I go back to work the sept 1st

Oooh these dates will soon come round! :happydance: will add them on when I'm next on the desktop.
Less than a week now until my fertile window begins (weds). Expecting to ovulate on CD17 which is the 17th this cycle. Haha. Getting AF on the first day of the month this time is making it way easier for me to know which CD I am on :haha:

I'll find out if I'm joining you girls on the 16 - 17th. I guess I'm not too hopeful since it was my first month trying SMEP. I have doubts on having a bfp on the first try. So if the witch does arrive, I'll be testing again around Sept 12th.

Trying, I used to have 26 day cycles when I first started ttc. Now they range from around 27- 30 days, which is fairly regular. And O between cd 16- 18 recently. Also had O on cd17 last cycle!:winkwink:

I think your cycles are quite regular which is really good! :thumbup: and your LP seems a good length too!

My temp went up by 0.3 degrees today so I am guessing I O' sometime last night as my tummy felt so bloated felt it was gonna explode!:wacko: had positive opk on cd11 and cd12 and negative today at cd13 so that is really early for me. Definitely putting it down to the soy. Only thing is... I had only a bit of ewcm on cd11 and a little watery cm cd12 and my cervix never got soft high or very open like it normally does around O... So I don't know what our chances are this month with regard to the swimmers making it. We bd cd11 evening. Cd 12 morning cd12 evening and will go once a day for the next two days until FF confirms O.

Also I know FF takes into consideration all your fertility signs like temp positive opk etc to determine O date. So maybe you picked up the beginning of your surge on cd14 and after the last positive u got u ovulated within 24hours of that one?

Feel like I didn't plan bd properly as I didn't expect to O so soon! Hard to believe I may be in the tww already!! If so my AF date according to FF will be 21 August. So I will prob start testing a couple days before that because I am a poas-aholic! :blush:

Tesh, I did 5-9 last cycle and did 240, 240, 180 last three days when I realized it was too much this time, cd3-7, doing 160, 160, then 200 the next three days and going to test for o much earlier then before :) it at least made my cycle last month back yo 27 days instead of 22 or 46, so fingers crossed for all

That is awesome that it has given u a regular cycle last month!!! :thumbup:

I like your dosage you're taking this month- i may try that dosage next month if it doesn't work this time around. But I will prob try cd2-6.

And yes definitely test early!! From like cd 8 or 9. I think I ovulated yesterday cd12 cos my temp rose by 0.3 degrees today which is normally what happens when I ovulate according to my previous charts. So I ovulated 4 days early on soy!!! It's gr8 and I'm happy it's made me O earlier but I feel like I didn't plan bd well as I didn't expect to O this early. We did cd11 evening. And morning and evening yesterday cd 12. Gonna keep at it for 2more days and track my temps.

What cd are u on now? :happydance:

I't at CD 3 right now and :witch: seems to be on her way out. I have always had short AFs (usually 3-5 days).

From my best estimations (and I will start checking CP and CM daily as soon as the witch is gone to be sure) I will O around Aug 22 or 23, so I have already informed SO that we WILL be :sex: at least every other (hopefully every) day for the full week before and the full week after to make sure we catch that egg!!!

I had EWCM very noticeably the cycle before last, but not really any that I could find this passed cycle, so I don't know if that is part of my problem? I may need to do something to try to increase my production of EWCM. I think that may be why this last cycle didn't work out even though I'm almost sure we BD'd the right days. The poor spermies didn't have a chance to hang around for my egg?

There is so much confusion with TTC and it kind of drives me crazy as I love to be in control...:shrug::blush:

I just know that if I keep positive and am patient it will happen when it is meant to! I just hope to God it is meant to some time soon!! :kiss:

Haha definitely confusion at every corner:wacko: nothing is straightforward when it comes to ttc!

I also inform DH when it's go time :haha: this cycle he is super on board which is really nice. Last night he said he got up in the middle of the night to bd cos he had a dream that we were running outta time to make a baby!!! :laugh2::dohh: poor guys I think we make them go a bit cuckoo along with us with all this ttc lol

This is my first cycle of Soy and it has made me O 4 days early! So didn't have time to plan bd properly the way I would have wanted... Oh well. Also noticed very little ewcm on only 1 day before I ovulated so I don't know... Time will tell!!!

Some ladies say drinking more water helps with ewcm, as well as fish oil, grapefruit juice and a load of other stuff. Personally I feel when I leave my body alone it gives me the right stuff for longer! I have also heard that it is sometimes not always necessary to see a lot or any ewcm as it may be in the cervix/uterus and may not have had a chance to make its way out. :shrug:

Oh the frustration! Lol

Trying, I used to have 26 day cycles when I first started ttc. Now they range from around 27- 30 days, which is fairly regular. And O between cd 16- 18 recently. Also had O on cd17 last cycle!:winkwink:

I think your cycles are quite regular which is really good! :thumbup: and your LP seems a good length too!

My temp went up by 0.3 degrees today so I am guessing I O' sometime last night as my tummy felt so bloated felt it was gonna explode!:wacko: had positive opk on cd11 and cd12 and negative today at cd13 so that is really early for me. Definitely putting it down to the soy. Only thing is... I had only a bit of ewcm on cd11 and a little watery cm cd12 and my cervix never got soft high or very open like it normally does around O... So I don't know what our chances are this month with regard to the swimmers making it. We bd cd11 evening. Cd 12 morning cd12 evening and will go once a day for the next two days until FF confirms O.

Also I know FF takes into consideration all your fertility signs like temp positive opk etc to determine O date. So maybe you picked up the beginning of your surge on cd14 and after the last positive u got u ovulated within 24hours of that one?

Feel like I didn't plan bd properly as I didn't expect to O so soon! Hard to believe I may be in the tww already!! If so my AF date according to FF will be 21 August. So I will prob start testing a couple days before that because I am a poas-aholic! :blush:
Hey Tesh!
Your cycles seem very regular too 😊 my doctor said that is a good thing when I had my post MC appointment.
My LP has been 13 days recently but last month it was 12 days. Before my second MC it was only 10 days, so I'm hoping it's not working its way down again.
Sounds like you ovulated last night for sure. Def try and BD today for good measure for sure. Your timing does sound pretty good! Looks like the soy did bring O forward, that's incredible! I want to get some next cycle if this one is unsuccessful again. It's great that his cycle is going to go quicker for you!
I am on CD9 today. No EWCM yet, I'm guessing that will arrive around Wednesday. Will get a BD session in before then to get rid of all those spermies that have been there for a while. Ovulation should happen Monday 17th I'm hoping. Hate the fact I ovulate later. Makes the month seem so long.
How many dpo will u test this cycle?

Hey Tesh!
Your cycles seem very regular too 😊 my doctor said that is a good thing when I had my post MC appointment.
My LP has been 13 days recently but last month it was 12 days. Before my second MC it was only 10 days, so I'm hoping it's not working its way down again.
Sounds like you ovulated last night for sure. Def try and BD today for good measure for sure. Your timing does sound pretty good! Looks like the soy did bring O forward, that's incredible! I want to get some next cycle if this one is unsuccessful again. It's great that his cycle is going to go quicker for you!
I am on CD9 today. No EWCM yet, I'm guessing that will arrive around Wednesday. Will get a BD session in before then to get rid of all those spermies that have been there for a while. Ovulation should happen Monday 17th I'm hoping. Hate the fact I ovulate later. Makes the month seem so long.
How many dpo will u test this cycle?

Trying, I think your LP seems perfect considering all your body has been through :hugs: I also usually have a 13 day LP but it has varied by one extra day and one less day. So it's completely normal for it to vary by a day, I think a 2-3 days difference tho may be reason for concern.

Wow can't believe cd9 already! This month is going to fly by I am sure :happydance: I also usually get in a BD session usually to ''refresh'' the spermies :haha:

I used to hate when my cycles would get to 30 days especially cos I was used to a 26 day cycle. I think we must be thankful tho that we dont have crazy long cycles like 35 - 60 days! I really feel for the ladies with super long cycles, it must make tracking so frustrating...

How is your DH with ttc? Is he very much on board? And does he think u are completely nutters sometimes? My DH thinks I am completely crazy but in a good way, and I think he has gotten used to it now and is def on the ttc train with me :haha:

I will shamelessly start testing at 8dpo because I have no self control and am a total impatient addict! :blush::thumbup: lol

Hi Tesh!
Oh that's reassuring thank you 😊 hopefully this cycle it's the same or even if it's the one day difference I won't panic.
Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to refresh the spermies first :haha: I just heard that if they have been there a while then they are not very good swimmers.
I also feel for the ladies with the extra long cycles, they must be very hard to keep track of. From speaking to others it seems that cycle lengths can vary month to month and it seems quite common.
My DH thinks I'm crazy too! Haha. However he started to feel pressured after my D&C so now I take my OPKs and chart without him knowing. I never say when my fertile window is, but I think he knows as all of a sudden I want to DTD all the time :wacko: does your DH know that you use OPKs?
Very honest about your testing! I will try to get to 10dpo again before testing. I just ❤️ peeing on sticks!!!

Aw trying, it does seem like your DH is quite understanding considering. I guess maybe he is also worried after everythin u have been thru? But I have noticed men never ever bring up ttc. It's always us that bring it up in conversation! Have u ever noticed that? :dohh:

My DH only properly came around and started being more open about ttc about two months ago. Before we would talk and discuss stuff but he would just go along with what I said but never really 'talk' about it if u know what I mean. This month he is really making an effort poor man! He has been super tired as he has been working 12 hour shifts everyday for a week. But the other night he got up in the middle of the night ready to bd cos he said he had a dream we were running out of time! :haha:

I wanted to say, who's the crazy one now!! Lol. I think he eventually figured, if I can't beat her in this craziness I'll join her! He knows about the opk's and temping and all the crazy pills and creams. I think it has actually relaxed me more this cycle as I feel the stress of ttc is not just on me anymore u know.

When I read in your message that u love to pee on sticks I could help chuckle a bit cos I was thinking if I had read that anywhere else but here it would be cause for concern.. But nope! Not on here! Love it!!! Lol

And I totally get u.. Cos I <3 peeing on sticks too :laugh2:

Hi ladies!

How is everyone feeling?

Over the weekend I started drinking Grapefruit Juice. I have read a lot and I think it might help with the EWCM issue. I have also been drinking more water.

:witch: is out of here!! So now I'm just waiting to O. Starting next weekend we will be :sex: every day (or as close to as possible) for 2 weeks. :happydance:

SO is really excited about it, but he basically lets me do what I think I need to to make it happen. He just tries to be ready and available when I tell him it is time to BD :haha:

He was totally against having more kids for the last 5 years but we had a big discussion this spring about how he feels ready now and is really excited to see our DS with a little sibling. I think he was mostly worried about the added expense of another child. He now has a higher paying job and our son will be going into kindergarten this fall, so we will not have the burden of daycare anymore!!!

He laughs when I tell him the things I plan on doing to speed up this process (the grapefruit and the daily BD'ing) but I just tell him I have been waiting for this for years and now that I finally have a "GO!" I want it RIGHT NOW!!!! :winkwink:

Aw trying, it does seem like your DH is quite understanding considering. I guess maybe he is also worried after everythin u have been thru? But I have noticed men never ever bring up ttc. It's always us that bring it up in conversation! Have u ever noticed that? :dohh:

My DH only properly came around and started being more open about ttc about two months ago. Before we would talk and discuss stuff but he would just go along with what I said but never really 'talk' about it if u know what I mean. This month he is really making an effort poor man! He has been super tired as he has been working 12 hour shifts everyday for a week. But the other night he got up in the middle of the night ready to bd cos he said he had a dream we were running out of time! :haha:

I wanted to say, who's the crazy one now!! Lol. I think he eventually figured, if I can't beat her in this craziness I'll join her! He knows about the opk's and temping and all the crazy pills and creams. I think it has actually relaxed me more this cycle as I feel the stress of ttc is not just on me anymore u know.

When I read in your message that u love to pee on sticks I could help chuckle a bit cos I was thinking if I had read that anywhere else but here it would be cause for concern.. But nope! Not on here! Love it!!! Lol

And I totally get u.. Cos I <3 peeing on sticks too :laugh2:

Tesh, he definatley has considering all that had happened to us. My DH is the same, he never ever ever brings up ttc in conversation. Luckily I try not to go on about it as much now :haha: So glad for B and B and ladies such as yourself as it great to talk to others about it all and other that understand.

That's fab that your OH is completely on board! Sounds like he is very commited to the cause &#128512; I really wish my DH would be like that I hate all this sneaking around. I think he just feels hopeless after the second MC and I feel this especially when AF keeps arriving. I am feeling less stressed but some days feel sad. Luckily overall I feel way better than I did a few months back which is great! I've come to accept that we are on a long road to parenthood so may aswell try and enjoy it (as much as I can).

Hahaha glad you &#128151; peeing on sticks too! It's weird how it doesn't sound crazy on here!

How are you feeling about this cycle!? I'm already expecting AF and I havnt even ovulated yet! :wacko: need to think positive. Need a :BFP:!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->