• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY September Testers

I'll find out if I'm joining you girls on the 16 - 17th. I guess I'm not too hopeful since it was my first month trying SMEP. I have doubts on having a bfp on the first try. So if the witch does arrive, I'll be testing again around Sept 12th.

I got a BFP on my first try doing SMEP with my second angel baby. Been pretty much SMEPing for the last 4 cycles and nothing yet. I believe it does work but my body is just messed up still. Good luck! :flower:

I got a BFP on my first try doing SMEP with my second angel baby. Been pretty much SMEPing for the last 4 cycles and nothing yet. I believe it does work but my body is just messed up still. Good luck! :flower:

I believe it works well in general, I'm just worried of getting my hopes up since no matter how well you do, conception is never guaranteed. I'm hoping it will be positive but for now, I'd like to assume it's not just so I won't be too hurt/disappointed if it is a bpn.

Thank you! Good luck to you too and sending :dust: your way!

How's everyone doing? Been kinda busy around here and keeping myself busy and distracted.

Tesh, congrats on getting your smiley faces!! I hope you caught the egg :)

Trying, I started temping as usual in my haphazard way and have been getting a crazy yoyo looking chart!! How's your chart looking so far?

Just1More2, does grapefruit juice help? I drink lots of water, but i noticed EPO seems to be helping. I only started last cycle so will see how it does this cycle as well.

How's everyone doing? Been kinda busy around here and keeping myself busy and distracted.

Tesh, congrats on getting your smiley faces!! I hope you caught the egg :)

Trying, I started temping as usual in my haphazard way and have been getting a crazy yoyo looking chart!! How's your chart looking so far?

Just1More2, does grapefruit juice help? I drink lots of water, but i noticed EPO seems to be helping. I only started last cycle so will see how it does this cycle as well.

Hey Hungry!
The distraction technique sounds like a good plan 😊 I have been trying the same, but as ov approaches I think the craziness will begin :haha:

Chart is ok so far, lower temps this month so far and very consistant. Apart from today went quite low but looked at timing and I temped earlier so that was prob why. Have u been temping at same times? What CD are you on now? I'm now CD11. No EWCM yet but I won't be expecting that for another day or two yet. Will start OPKs this afternoon though just incase 😊

OPK was stark white but was expecting that this early. It's just nice to put something into FF :haha:

I'm joining in! Really to stalk more anything. =)

We took a ttc break this month. No temping, no opks, no preseed, no mucinex, no pelvic elevation, so stressing..... it's been glorious. We're still trying, but just the old fashioned relaxed way for fun. CD16 this morning, and surprisingly tons of ewcm, which hardly ever happens. So lots of fun tonight, but no baby pressure. AF due the end of August actually since she came early this month. I'm not even going to think that I might be pregnant this cycle though, so as I said, really just here to stalk you ladies and hope for some BFPs! Good luck!

Hey Dandi!

I love the sound of that! 😊 I am semi relaxing as only temping to confirm ov and using OPKs then going to stop temping and am not going to use my pregnancy analyser on FF. Will see how it works. If I still get stressed I may hold back more next cycle. Will See how things go!
Maybe the less stress will help with ttc! Hope you get that BFP :dust:

Hey Hungry!
The distraction technique sounds like a good plan �� I have been trying the same, but as ov approaches I think the craziness will begin :haha:

Chart is ok so far, lower temps this month so far and very consistant. Apart from today went quite low but looked at timing and I temped earlier so that was prob why. Have u been temping at same times? What CD are you on now? I'm now CD11. No EWCM yet but I won't be expecting that for another day or two yet. Will start OPKs this afternoon though just incase ��

Hey Trying :)

I've been temping at almost the same time? Between 6-7am. But it's been up one day and down the next within a range of 0.3C! I'm on cd 9 and had some EWCM today. I usually start opk on cd11 but with this I may just start it tomorrow. Seems like I may O early again this month.

When do you expect to O?

I noticed I'm more relaxed before O. It's after that I tend to symptom spot which makes me anxious. Grrrr. Need to find more things to keep me busy. Haha

Edit: this is how out of it I am. Just realized I'm on cd10! Not 9 as I had typed previously.

Hi ladies!

How is everyone feeling?

Over the weekend I started drinking Grapefruit Juice. I have read a lot and I think it might help with the EWCM issue. I have also been drinking more water.

:witch: is out of here!! So now I'm just waiting to O. Starting next weekend we will be :sex: every day (or as close to as possible) for 2 weeks. :happydance:

SO is really excited about it, but he basically lets me do what I think I need to to make it happen. He just tries to be ready and available when I tell him it is time to BD :haha:

He was totally against having more kids for the last 5 years but we had a big discussion this spring about how he feels ready now and is really excited to see our DS with a little sibling. I think he was mostly worried about the added expense of another child. He now has a higher paying job and our son will be going into kindergarten this fall, so we will not have the burden of daycare anymore!!!

He laughs when I tell him the things I plan on doing to speed up this process (the grapefruit and the daily BD'ing) but I just tell him I have been waiting for this for years and now that I finally have a "GO!" I want it RIGHT NOW!!!! :winkwink:

Haha sounds similar to my DH :haha: It took him like a year to properly WANT to try, before it was like a half hearted measure based on instructions.

It's gr8 that he is more comfortable to try now, men do tend to stress about the providing more, yet we're geared to wanna get that bun in the oven asap!!!:thumbup:

Aw trying, it does seem like your DH is quite understanding considering. I guess maybe he is also worried after everythin u have been thru? But I have noticed men never ever bring up ttc. It's always us that bring it up in conversation! Have u ever noticed that? :dohh:

My DH only properly came around and started being more open about ttc about two months ago. Before we would talk and discuss stuff but he would just go along with what I said but never really 'talk' about it if u know what I mean. This month he is really making an effort poor man! He has been super tired as he has been working 12 hour shifts everyday for a week. But the other night he got up in the middle of the night ready to bd cos he said he had a dream we were running out of time! :haha:

I wanted to say, who's the crazy one now!! Lol. I think he eventually figured, if I can't beat her in this craziness I'll join her! He knows about the opk's and temping and all the crazy pills and creams. I think it has actually relaxed me more this cycle as I feel the stress of ttc is not just on me anymore u know.

When I read in your message that u love to pee on sticks I could help chuckle a bit cos I was thinking if I had read that anywhere else but here it would be cause for concern.. But nope! Not on here! Love it!!! Lol

And I totally get u.. Cos I <3 peeing on sticks too :laugh2:

Tesh, he definatley has considering all that had happened to us. My DH is the same, he never ever ever brings up ttc in conversation. Luckily I try not to go on about it as much now :haha: So glad for B and B and ladies such as yourself as it great to talk to others about it all and other that understand.

That's fab that your OH is completely on board! Sounds like he is very commited to the cause &#128512; I really wish my DH would be like that I hate all this sneaking around. I think he just feels hopeless after the second MC and I feel this especially when AF keeps arriving. I am feeling less stressed but some days feel sad. Luckily overall I feel way better than I did a few months back which is great! I've come to accept that we are on a long road to parenthood so may aswell try and enjoy it (as much as I can).

Hahaha glad you &#128151; peeing on sticks too! It's weird how it doesn't sound crazy on here!

How are you feeling about this cycle!? I'm already expecting AF and I havnt even ovulated yet! :wacko: need to think positive. Need a :BFP:!!!!!!!!

Ah Trying... You are awesome! :hugs::flower:

I think men don't express hurt and emotion like we do and they tend to keep everything bottled. But with enough time they do tend to come around. You know, at least you do know that you can conceive! Which is fantastic :thumbup: I do know exactly what u mean when u talk about those days where u just feel like WHY! :nope: but glad you're feeling better as u go along :flower:

I am feeling exhausted this cycle :wacko: My DH's grandfather passed away on Sunday, and the funeral was today, so its been a trying few days. My gran is also near the end.. I have also resigned from my job recently and am training the new guy atm. I also have 3 assignments due next week and I haven't started. Oh and we are moving at the end of this month so there's that. Plus ttc :wacko: lol

I am 3dpo and confirmed O today, and have sore nipples and boobs as of 1dpo. I am soooo tired its not even funny. I could easily sleep until 12pm everyday and even then its a mission to get up. I am also really achey everywhere esp my back. I am pretty sure I had a strong O this cycle due to sore boobs straight after, hoping my progesterone is a good number! Pretty sure thats why I feel exhausted and have backache too.

I will be honest... I am actually already considering myself out this cycle. Don't know why I just have a feeling. And I feel so calm about it. I think there's so much going on, I am giving the rest of this cycle a bit of a back seat right now! :dohh:

Almost close to BD time for u!! When will u start opk testing? :happydance:

Hey Hungry!
The distraction technique sounds like a good plan &#65533;&#65533; I have been trying the same, but as ov approaches I think the craziness will begin :haha:

Chart is ok so far, lower temps this month so far and very consistant. Apart from today went quite low but looked at timing and I temped earlier so that was prob why. Have u been temping at same times? What CD are you on now? I'm now CD11. No EWCM yet but I won't be expecting that for another day or two yet. Will start OPKs this afternoon though just incase &#65533;&#65533;

I've been temping at almost the same time? Between 6-7am. But it's been up one day and down the next within a range of 0.3C! I'm on cd 9 and had some EWCM today. I usually start opk on cd11 but with this I may just start it tomorrow. Seems like I may O early again this month.

When do you expect to O?

I noticed I'm more relaxed before O. It's after that I tend to symptom spot which makes me anxious. Grrrr. Need to find more things to keep me busy. Haha

Edit: this is how out of it I am. Just realized I'm on cd10! Not 9 as I had typed previously.

Hey Hungry! I think it can be quite normal to have a bit of a 'upsy' 'downsy' temp sometimes. As long as u can confirm the O don't stress :happydance:

I feel more anxious before and around O, the tww I am more calm suprisingly lol

I usually start testing with opks at about cd12, this cycle I started cd10 - and thank goodness cos I got my first +opk on cd11. Earliest O I have ever had. I think its cos of the soy!

You're at cd10? Get to opk'ing!!! Goodluck! :thumbup::happydance::flower:

I'm joining in! Really to stalk more anything. =)

We took a ttc break this month. No temping, no opks, no preseed, no mucinex, no pelvic elevation, so stressing..... it's been glorious. We're still trying, but just the old fashioned relaxed way for fun. CD16 this morning, and surprisingly tons of ewcm, which hardly ever happens. So lots of fun tonight, but no baby pressure. AF due the end of August actually since she came early this month. I'm not even going to think that I might be pregnant this cycle though, so as I said, really just here to stalk you ladies and hope for some BFPs! Good luck!

Welcome Dandi! :flower:

Goodluck with the realxed month of ttc! Sometimes that's exactly what you and your DH may need :thumbup:

When is your AF due?

Hey Hungry!
The distraction technique sounds like a good plan &#65533;&#65533; I have been trying the same, but as ov approaches I think the craziness will begin :haha:

Chart is ok so far, lower temps this month so far and very consistant. Apart from today went quite low but looked at timing and I temped earlier so that was prob why. Have u been temping at same times? What CD are you on now? I'm now CD11. No EWCM yet but I won't be expecting that for another day or two yet. Will start OPKs this afternoon though just incase &#65533;&#65533;

When do you expect to O?

HI Hungry!
I find that a half hour can make all the difference to my temps, so it must be the norm! It's funny how we get so anxious over the the little things when ttc.
Def sounds as if you may OV early! I also had some very wet CM late this afternoon! Been feeling very wet in general down there since (sorry for the TMI) Wasn't expecting that at all :happydance:
Haha we need to get hobbies! I think I may gym more his TWW and luckily I'm away for the second week which will take my mind off it &#128522;
Awesome you are just one day behind me! :thumbsup;

Aw trying, it does seem like your DH is quite understanding considering. I guess maybe he is also worried after everythin u have been thru? But I have noticed men never ever bring up ttc. It's always us that bring it up in conversation! Have u ever noticed that? :dohh:

My DH only properly came around and started being more open about ttc about two months ago. Before we would talk and discuss stuff but he would just go along with what I said but never really 'talk' about it if u know what I mean. This month he is really making an effort poor man! He has been super tired as he has been working 12 hour shifts everyday for a week. But the other night he got up in the middle of the night ready to bd cos he said he had a dream we were running out of time! :haha:

I wanted to say, who's the crazy one now!! Lol. I think he eventually figured, if I can't beat her in this craziness I'll join her! He knows about the opk's and temping and all the crazy pills and creams. I think it has actually relaxed me more this cycle as I feel the stress of ttc is not just on me anymore u know.

When I read in your message that u love to pee on sticks I could help chuckle a bit cos I was thinking if I had read that anywhere else but here it would be cause for concern.. But nope! Not on here! Love it!!! Lol

And I totally get u.. Cos I <3 peeing on sticks too :laugh2:

Tesh, he definatley has considering all that had happened to us. My DH is the same, he never ever ever brings up ttc in conversation. Luckily I try not to go on about it as much now :haha: So glad for B and B and ladies such as yourself as it great to talk to others about it all and other that understand.

That's fab that your OH is completely on board! Sounds like he is very commited to the cause &#128512; I really wish my DH would be like that I hate all this sneaking around. I think he just feels hopeless after the second MC and I feel this especially when AF keeps arriving. I am feeling less stressed but some days feel sad. Luckily overall I feel way better than I did a few months back which is great! I've come to accept that we are on a long road to parenthood so may aswell try and enjoy it (as much as I can).

Hahaha glad you &#128151; peeing on sticks too! It's weird how it doesn't sound crazy on here!

How are you feeling about this cycle!? I'm already expecting AF and I havnt even ovulated yet! :wacko: need to think positive. Need a :BFP:!!!!!!!!

Ah Trying... You are awesome! :hugs::flower:

I think men don't express hurt and emotion like we do and they tend to keep everything bottled. But with enough time they do tend to come around. You know, at least you do know that you can conceive! Which is fantastic :thumbup: I do know exactly what u mean when u talk about those days where u just feel like WHY! :nope: but glad you're feeling better as u go along :flower:

I am feeling exhausted this cycle :wacko: My DH's grandfather passed away on Sunday, and the funeral was today, so its been a trying few days. My gran is also near the end.. I have also resigned from my job recently and am training the new guy atm. I also have 3 assignments due next week and I haven't started. Oh and we are moving at the end of this month so there's that. Plus ttc :wacko: lol

I am 3dpo and confirmed O today, and have sore nipples and boobs as of 1dpo. I am soooo tired its not even funny. I could easily sleep until 12pm everyday and even then its a mission to get up. I am also really achey everywhere esp my back. I am pretty sure I had a strong O this cycle due to sore boobs straight after, hoping my progesterone is a good number! Pretty sure thats why I feel exhausted and have backache too.

I will be honest... I am actually already considering myself out this cycle. Don't know why I just have a feeling. And I feel so calm about it. I think there's so much going on, I am giving the rest of this cycle a bit of a back seat right now! :dohh:

Almost close to BD time for u!! When will u start opk testing? :happydance:

Hey Tesh! Thanks, as are you :flower:
You are right about men bolting everything up. My DH is terrible. He never talks about the MCs or anything ttc related. I think he was so hurt that he just shys away. It's his coping mechanism. It's great knowing that we can conceive , it's the next part we are finding tricky. Just need a sticky bean now! I think it's normal to feel up and down about it all. My therapist had helped me with learning how to cope with it all and it's going well &#128522;

I am so sorry for your loss and all that you are going through too with your grandmother. Sounds like your having such a tough time and have your hands full with work too. That with ttc is a lot to take on. I don't blame you for putting it on the back seat. Luckily now your in the TWW so you don't have to worry about BDing and OPKs. I know what you mean about counting yourself out. I'm doing that already! We probably shouldn't but I guess it's just a coping mechanism that we use to try and make the disappointment of AF less of a blow.

Sounds like a very strong O for you with high progesterone levels :happydance: hope it's a good sign for you!

I did an OPK today and was stark white. But late this afternoon I got loads of wet CM! Yayyy!! Gunna start BD tomorrow as don't want to wear out DH too early :haha: will try for every other day until positive OPK the. See if can do every if we can....

Hey Hungry! I think it can be quite normal to have a bit of a 'upsy' 'downsy' temp sometimes. As long as u can confirm the O don't stress :happydance:

I feel more anxious before and around O, the tww I am more calm suprisingly lol

I usually start testing with opks at about cd12, this cycle I started cd10 - and thank goodness cos I got my first +opk on cd11. Earliest O I have ever had. I think its cos of the soy!

You're at cd10? Get to opk'ing!!! Goodluck! :thumbup::happydance::flower:

I hope my temps confirm O this month haha somehow just seeing those up and downs is making me think I'm going to have another weird cycle but fingers crossed like you said, it's "normal"!

I usually start only on CD 11 as i've never Oed before that. Don't wanna waste my smiley face sticks haha.

You're lucky you tested early or else you would have missed it. Good thing you did!
I definitely need some of your calmness during tww. I get way too anxious.

HI Hungry!
I find that a half hour can make all the difference to my temps, so it must be the norm! It's funny how we get so anxious over the the little things when ttc.
Def sounds as if you may OV early! I also had some very wet CM late this afternoon! Been feeling very wet in general down there since (sorry for the TMI) Wasn't expecting that at all :happydance:
Haha we need to get hobbies! I think I may gym more his TWW and luckily I'm away for the second week which will take my mind off it &#128522;
Awesome you are just one day behind me! :thumbsup;

Ttc is trying Hahaa it gets to you even though you try so hard to not think about it. It's always at the back of your mind. During the tww, you start thinking should I eat this? Last cycle I kinda just went screw it, if it's meant to be, even if I eat this, nothing will happen.

I do keep to my regular activities during tww. So I still work out. Going away during tww sounds like a great plan! It will definitely keep you distracted and mind off symptoms and how many dpo you are.

Got my positive opk today. Cd 11 as expected. So let's see where the temps go the next 3 days. I'm glad I'm one day behind you. How long is your LP? Seems like I may become ahead of you after this cycle due to my short cycles after MC.

Hi hungry
Oh yea every time. However I am finding that I am becoming more relaxed and will have a glass of wine if I fancy. The only thing I won't do is take ibuprofen. Way I see it is I can't put my life on hold forever and not do anything as have no idea how long this will take. I still work out too in my TWW. Last time I fell pregnant I stopped straight away as my workouts are very high impact. I just went walking instead.
Wow that's nice and early! &#128522; I got the faintest of lines on mine just now so will be a couple of days at least now. Last month I got a positive on CD14 but had 3 days of positives! Will se show this cycle goes. My LP is 13 days but 12 last cycle. So I think you will be ahead of me after this cycle for sure &#128522; how long is your LP?

Went back to my OPK and the line was pink! It may have been after the ten mins though so will try again next time I need to pee :haha:

Update: def has pink now but not darker or as dark as the control yet. Will commence BDing this eve! :happydance: luckily we DTD early hours of Monday morning. Phew. Want to do at least every other day leading up to OV day

Went back to my OPK and the line was pink! It may have been after the ten mins though so will try again next time I need to pee :haha:

Update: def has pink now but not darker or as dark as the control yet. Will commence BDing this eve! :happydance: luckily we DTD early hours of Monday morning. Phew. Want to do at least every other day leading up to OV day

Hi Trying,

Yay!!!! It's getting close for you. Time to get cracking!!

I agree about not putting our lives on hold anymore. Especially when we have no idea when it will happen. Could be a year. That's too long to sit around and do nothing every month.

I usually only get one day of positive opk. Then I assume I O the next day. Then from there 13 days of LP. So definitely a few days ahead of you. I'm expecting AF on 27 August now. Only 2 cycles ago, my LP went up to 15. Who knows why!!!!

Hey Hungry! Oh will be this eve for sure :happydance:

This is the thing it could be ages for all we know. I refuse to put my life on hold anymore. If we want to have a couple of drinks, book a holiday etc then we will &#128522;

I normally only get a day of positives so no idea why 3 last cycle! I think it happened back in Feb too the month I got my BFP. Maybe it's just the body taking a while to release the egg!? Who knows! Be interesting to see what this month does. Never had a faint positive on CD12 ever! That's very early for me.
Sounds like the LP can vary randomly if yours went up by a couple of days one cycle! You are def going to finish this cycle wayyyy before me. I'm unsure of when to expect AF as I feel my body is trying to get back into its normal pattern of a 28 day cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->