• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY September Testers

Thanks Trying:hugs:

Omg yay for ewcm and early faint opk's!!! :happydance: who knows u may even ovulate early! I think you are right that your body is working it's way back to normal :thumbup:

I LOVE your bd schedule! :winkwink: I think I may definitely try that next cycle. That's if my body doesn't O extra early again I need some time to plan! Lol

And here here to not holding back from life! Life must go on! Esp with the wine what would life come to without a bean AND without the wine??!:shrug::winkwink: gosh now I really feel for some wine... Lol

Hungry yay for your positive opk on cd11! Let us know when you confirm O :thumbup: hope u caught that eggy, and caught em good! Hehe

Ladies I have had a off and on sore throat from last night... My DH is sick, but seems on the mend now. Really hope I am not gettin sick again..as my last tww I had terrible flu and I think it made me have only a 9 day LP :wacko:

Not to be a negative nellie but really do feel a bit out this cycle even tho I'm only at 4dpo! I'm just tired and achey and a bit over it lol aaaah!!! Vent vent!!:grr::headspin:

Tesh,
Ohhh I do hope so! Even if it's not until CD16 that's still earlier than usual! Really hoping!
I am sort of trying the SMEP plan but didn't BD until CD10 as CD8 is too early or me. I think you would need to start on CD6 with your early OV! That's amazing what the soy has done :happydance:
Tesh now you have got me wanting wine! :haha: Shame I'm on a diet plan so it's not allowed. Almost at my goal weight now so I'm now caving in to the alcohol just yet. Hehe.
Sorry that your feeling out already, but it is such early days! The months I got my BFPs I had no idea! I think I would more now but only because I've been pregnant twice so can tell the difference. But before I couldn't. I swore AF was on her way again.
Really hope you don't get sick again. I remember you saying about your flu last cycle. I am crossing everything for you as want you to get that beautiful BFP! :hugs:

My temps are really nuts Hahaa usually the day after I get a positive temp, it starts moving upwards but today it went back down! But let's see. It's still early. Will see temps tomorrow.

I'm feeling really negative about this cycle as well. Maybe it's also cos I'm not actively trying as before and stressing out. (Let's see if I start after tww rolls around!). Plus I have travel plans next month. :happydance:

Tesh, hope you're not falling ill and your LP stays long. Hope it's signs for BFP. :flower:

Trying, yay for the ewcm!!!! Did you have similar symptoms with both your BFPs? Mine were totally different. I couldn't even have guessed. AF and bro symptoms are so annoyingly similar for me. And symptoms are different every month.

Tesh,
Ohhh I do hope so! Even if it's not until CD16 that's still earlier than usual! Really hoping!
I am sort of trying the SMEP plan but didn't BD until CD10 as CD8 is too early or me. I think you would need to start on CD6 with your early OV! That's amazing what the soy has done :happydance:
Tesh now you have got me wanting wine! :haha: Shame I'm on a diet plan so it's not allowed. Almost at my goal weight now so I'm now caving in to the alcohol just yet. Hehe.
Sorry that your feeling out already, but it is such early days! The months I got my BFPs I had no idea! I think I would more now but only because I've been pregnant twice so can tell the difference. But before I couldn't. I swore AF was on her way again.
Really hope you don't get sick again. I remember you saying about your flu last cycle. I am crossing everything for you as want you to get that beautiful BFP! :hugs:

I agree cd8 seems wayyy too early for bd, I am also used to starting around cd10!:haha: Don't know how I would manage cd6! :wacko: actually now that I think about it, we did have a random just for fun bd on cd5 lol! So it's definitely doable!

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for your early O! :flower:

Do u remember any symptoms now in hindsight that u experience before your bfps? Like cramping, sore boobs, backache etc. Also when did u test with your bfps?

It's gr8 you're almost at your goal weight!! :thumbup:Aah you're so disciplined, I which I had your willpower!!

And thanks Trying, you're right it is still early days :hugs: makes me feel a whole lot better! :happydance:

My temps are really nuts Hahaa usually the day after I get a positive temp, it starts moving upwards but today it went back down! But let's see. It's still early. Will see temps tomorrow.

I'm feeling really negative about this cycle as well. Maybe it's also cos I'm not actively trying as before and stressing out. (Let's see if I start after tww rolls around!). Plus I have travel plans next month. :happydance:

Tesh, hope you're not falling ill and your LP stays long. Hope it's signs for BFP. :flower:

Trying, yay for the ewcm!!!! Did you have similar symptoms with both your BFPs? Mine were totally different. I couldn't even have guessed. AF and bro symptoms are so annoyingly similar for me. And symptoms are different every month.

Aw thanks Hungry :flower: what cd/dpo are u on? Speaking of temps, my temps have been completely different to any of my other charts. Have a look in my siggy - esp after O, seems to be up and down temps. But as long as they are mostly above the coverline I guess thats good right.

Ooh where are u going travelling? :happydance: DH and I were planning a trip to Barcelona at the beginning of September but we can't go now cos of his work extending a shut down of the plant :growlmad: But we were thinking maybe Cape Town - keep it local hehe

Hey Tesh,

I'm CD 12. Could be O day or 1dpo? Who knows! hhahaha.. jk! i'm waiting for FF to get crosshairs so I know. But at the moment, my temps have no risen to what's-my-normal-after-O temps, so I'm not sure if I even O-ed yet.

Like you said, as long as it stays above Coverline, that is good enough. I've always had up and downs after O. And strangely as well, my chart this month is nothing like previous months!!! It's the most erratic one by far. Maybe its a good sign? esp for you, since it is after O. :shrug:

Too bad you can't go to Barcelona now, but any trip is better than nothing right? :thumb up: We are thinking of heading to Australia!!! Haven't gone on a vacation in almost 2 years!!! TTC and MCs have kinda thrown everything off!

Hey Hungry!
Maybe you temp will go up tomorrow? Mine are so much lower this month it's strange. But am just gunna look for that rise 😊
Know what u mean about feeling out. I've just lost all hope sometimes. Fed up of hoping now so just getting on with it uses up too much energy.
My BFP symptoms were both different I would say. Also like you I seem to get diff AF symptoms each month. They are never ever the same. This is why it's all so confusing. I can tell the diff wit the cramps though. I find if I cramp before AF I'm out as my BFP cramps were very different.

Tesh,

I agree cd8 seems wayyy too early for bd, I am also used to starting around cd10!:haha: Don't know how I would manage cd6! :wacko: actually now that I think about it, we did have a random just for fun bd on cd5 lol! So it's definitely doable!

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for your early O! :flower:

Do u remember any symptoms now in hindsight that u experience before your bfps? Like cramping, sore boobs, backache etc. Also when did u test with your bfps?

It's gr8 you're almost at your goal weight!! :thumbup:Aah you're so disciplined, I which I had your willpower!!

And thanks Trying, you're right it is still early days :hugs: makes me feel a whole lot better! :happydance:

Hey
Just I find it wayyyy to early. If I ovulated on CD14 the. It would be ok. CD6 is definitely doable if you Ov early. Bet your glad u DTD on CD5 for fun this cycle!
Thank you. Me too. Very unsure now as did an OPK just now and only a faint line not even pink. However been having O pains. Maybe it's just taking a while. Will try another OPK later on. Just unsure of what to do with the BD schedule. My temps def not showing OV at all yet.
I would say that I felt like AF was coming. But with my second BFP I had awful Lower back pain and also my food tasted bland. I thought I was getting a cold. Other than that nothing. Boobs the same, they began to hurt more after my BFP and then got tons of clear snotty CM (sorry for TMI). I didn't test positive until 15dpo with both. I think I implant late. With my second BFP I had the tiniest amount of rusty CM but I thought it was AF so counted myself out.
I dont know how I've lost the weight, just tired to be very good. Being at a slimming club has def helped me. I really wanted to loose weight before I got pregnant again because I put on so much when going through the MC as all I did was comfort eat. Lost 15.5ibs so far. Only 7ibs to go now 😊
Glad your feeling better about things :hugs: It is so so early for you still. How are you feeling today?
UPDATE: tested again and this time a pink line! However again not as strong or stronger than the control. Hoping for a positive tomorrow. However will test again this eve. If not positive will rest from BD tonight and resume again tomorrow 😊 Trying not to go too mad otherwise it all turns into a chore for DH (also me at times) Also don't want him to get anxious. Be nice if I Ov over the weekend as we can DTD in the day and DH won't be tired from work 😊

Well took another OPK just 4 hours later and it's stark white!!!! Arghhh!!!! I think I need to invest in some digital OPKs next cycle have no idea what's going on 😞

:witch: just full blown for me so I'm in! I will be testing Sept 6 at the earliest.

Welcome Psychochick!
Wow not too long for you then! Sorry about AF but I always say a BFP may only be a cycle away!
Think most of us here are now going to be late August testers. I may be a late August depending on when I OV.

Welcome Psychochick!
Wow not too long for you then! Sorry about AF but I always say a BFP may only be a cycle away!
Think most of us here are now going to be late August testers. I may be a late August depending on when I OV.

:) Yeah it's alright, I much prefer today than the last few days of anguish wondering what's going to happen.

I always feel the same. When AF arrives I feel relieved in a sense as I hate being in limbo 😊
How many cycles have you been TTC? Do you temp or use OPKS?

I always feel the same. When AF arrives I feel relieved in a sense as I hate being in limbo 😊

I just passed my 3rd cycle. I actually kinda told myself I didn't get preggers within 3 cycles, I'm probably in it for the long haul. So long haul here I come!

I started temping on cycle 2, and so far my temps have been very different between the two cycles; but one thing is always the same: a day before AF shows, temp drops noticeably. OPKs are pretty consistent so I can usually time my OPKs within two days and have been conserving them ;) Also my symptoms over the last 3 cycles have been COMPLETELY different in terms of cramping/spotting/heartburn/tender breasts. So uh I have no idea what symptoms are "normal" so I've kinda given up on symptom spotting.

How about you? Trying for your first eh? So am I!

I just passed my 3rd cycle. I actually kinda told myself I didn't get preggers within 3 cycles, I'm probably in it for the long haul. So long haul here I come!

I started temping on cycle 2, and so far my temps have been very different between the two cycles; but one thing is always the same: a day before AF shows, temp drops noticeably. OPKs are pretty consistent so I can usually time my OPKs within two days and have been conserving them ;) Also my symptoms over the last 3 cycles have been COMPLETELY different in terms of cramping/spotting/heartburn/tender breasts. So uh I have no idea what symptoms are "normal" so I've kinda given up on symptom spotting.

How about you? Trying for your first eh? So am I!

Ahhhh that's not bad at all. 3 cycles is nothing even though it feels like forever :flower: They say the average time to conceive is 6-8 months and it's very normal for it to take up to one year. I find the time goes very quickly though! One min AF is here then it's time to crack out the OPKs again! :happydance:

Like you my temps always vary each cycle and I always get that huge drop just before AF shows her face. OPKs for me can vary as my cycle is trying to decide what to do. As for symptoms same as you, they vary so much from cycle to cycle. I just try not to spot too much now! ( Easier said than done) :haha:

Yes also trying for our first one 😊 this is our 13th cycle now. Started trying August last year. I fell pregnant only after 4 months of ttc in the November but lost little bean very early at 5+2. I then fell pregnant again in February just 3 cycles later and we were over the moon! Only for that pregnancy to end with a D and C at 9 weeks at the beginning of April. Me and DH have had no luck since so just patiently waiting. Out timing is perfect so I'm guessing it's just a matter of time. Just hope with the next pregnancy that we are blessed with a take home baby. If not then we will be eligible for testing at the fertility clinic. They won't refer until 3 MCs it's ridiculous! So this is out last shot before we take that route. Praying for our rainbow! :flower:

Omg so sorry for your losses. Third time's the charm. :dust:

Now I know about how long it takes, before all I was hearing was about people accidentally getting pregnant or getting it right away. I think because people that got it after a while don't need to talk about it because it's nothing notable, so I never hear about it. So I thought something was wrong with me that I didn't get it the first time. Also I blame my mom for scaring me as a teenager like I could fall pregnant any time! I suppose overall it was good because I was careful with contraceptives, but still misleading :p

Omg so sorry for your losses. Third time's the charm. :dust:

Now I know about how long it takes, before all I was hearing was about people accidentally getting pregnant or getting it right away. I think because people that got it after a while don't need to talk about it because it's nothing notable, so I never hear about it. So I thought something was wrong with me that I didn't get it the first time. Also I blame my mom for scaring me as a teenager like I could fall pregnant any time! I suppose overall it was good because I was careful with contraceptives, but still misleading :p

Thank you :flower: Really hope third time is. Not feeling confident about it all if I'm honest. I'm scared to be pregnant some days again but want it at the same time. It's hard to explain.

Yes. I remember being told at school about it taking once to get pregnant and that its so easy etc. Obv they say that to scare us :haha: so not true now I know. My doctor even said to me that she would start trying 6 months before she would plan too as she knows how long it takes. She said she isn't surprised when it takes couples up to 18 months. It goes to show how long it takes realistically.

Hope you have much better luck than I have. Saying that I dont think me and DH have had it too bad. Some ladies go through far worse.

Hoping for BFPs on this thread!
:dust:

So my temps dropped even lower today.... 2 days after my positive opk. I've never had a chart like this. Seems like I didn't O!!!! This has never happened to me. Even though my temps are overall low, I usually see a shift in temps upwards after my positive opk. :dohh: now I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I've stopped taking my EPO and stopped using opk.

Welcome psychochick!! You will love this small group we have going on.

So my temps dropped even lower today.... 2 days after my positive opk. I've never had a chart like this. Seems like I didn't O!!!! This has never happened to me. Even though my temps are overall low, I usually see a shift in temps upwards after my positive opk. :dohh: now I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I've stopped taking my EPO and stopped using opk.

Welcome psychochick!! You will love this small group we have going on.

Hey Hungry
Maybe you ovulated today!? Sometimes you don't OV until 48 hours after a positive OPK. Fingers crossed that your temp rises tomorrow!
My temps have also been low this month. So weird! Something in the air.........

Hey Hungry
Maybe you ovulated today!? Sometimes you don't OV until 48 hours after a positive OPK. Fingers crossed that your temp rises tomorrow!
My temps have also been low this month. So weird! Something in the air.........

Yes, I would wait until tomorrow before drawing conclusions, and BD today :p temp drop is actually supposed to be a sign of ovulation. Although I honestly never had a super clear pattern, it was always unclear to me exactly which day it is; but I know it is one of two days :p The pattern usually emerges after a few days so don't worry about it and BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->