• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY September Testers

Trying, definitely something in the air! Temps are so low...
Anyways, how's your opk testing coming along?

We'll see tomorrow what's up! Usually I o on the same day as my positive opk if not the day after. Never 2 days after. And my temps never show a dip on day of ovulation. Haha

Psychochick, you're in the relaxing portion of the tww! Haha enjoy it.

It's so weird isn't it!? Did an OPK this morning and it was a blazing positive :happydance: Will be interesting to see the how many positives I get this cycle. FF has put ovulation down for Monday, so we will see.

Any news your end Hungry? Hoping you got that temp rise this morning! 😊

Tesh,
Ohhh I do hope so! Even if it's not until CD16 that's still earlier than usual! Really hoping!
I am sort of trying the SMEP plan but didn't BD until CD10 as CD8 is too early or me. I think you would need to start on CD6 with your early OV! That's amazing what the soy has done :happydance:
Tesh now you have got me wanting wine! :haha: Shame I'm on a diet plan so it's not allowed. Almost at my goal weight now so I'm now caving in to the alcohol just yet. Hehe.
Sorry that your feeling out already, but it is such early days! The months I got my BFPs I had no idea! I think I would more now but only because I've been pregnant twice so can tell the difference. But before I couldn't. I swore AF was on her way again.
Really hope you don't get sick again. I remember you saying about your flu last cycle. I am crossing everything for you as want you to get that beautiful BFP! :hugs:

I agree cd8 seems wayyy too early for bd, I am also used to starting around cd10!:haha: Don't know how I would manage cd6! :wacko: actually now that I think about it, we did have a random just for fun bd on cd5 lol! So it's definitely doable!

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for your early O! :flower:

Do u remember any symptoms now in hindsight that u experience before your bfps? Like cramping, sore boobs, backache etc. Also when did u test with your bfps?

It's gr8 you're almost at your goal weight!! :thumbup:Aah you're so disciplined, I which I had your willpower!!

And thanks Trying, you're right it is still early days :hugs: makes me feel a whole lot better! :happydance:

Hey
Just I find it wayyyy to early. If I ovulated on CD14 the. It would be ok. CD6 is definitely doable if you Ov early. Bet your glad u DTD on CD5 for fun this cycle!
Thank you. Me too. Very unsure now as did an OPK just now and only a faint line not even pink. However been having O pains. Maybe it's just taking a while. Will try another OPK later on. Just unsure of what to do with the BD schedule. My temps def not showing OV at all yet.
I would say that I felt like AF was coming. But with my second BFP I had awful Lower back pain and also my food tasted bland. I thought I was getting a cold. Other than that nothing. Boobs the same, they began to hurt more after my BFP and then got tons of clear snotty CM (sorry for TMI). I didn't test positive until 15dpo with both. I think I implant late. With my second BFP I had the tiniest amount of rusty CM but I thought it was AF so counted myself out.
I dont know how I've lost the weight, just tired to be very good. Being at a slimming club has def helped me. I really wanted to loose weight before I got pregnant again because I put on so much when going through the MC as all I did was comfort eat. Lost 15.5ibs so far. Only 7ibs to go now 😊
Glad your feeling better about things :hugs: It is so so early for you still. How are you feeling today?
UPDATE: tested again and this time a pink line! However again not as strong or stronger than the control. Hoping for a positive tomorrow. However will test again this eve. If not positive will rest from BD tonight and resume again tomorrow 😊 Trying not to go too mad otherwise it all turns into a chore for DH (also me at times) Also don't want him to get anxious. Be nice if I Ov over the weekend as we can DTD in the day and DH won't be tired from work 😊

Just read blazing positive opk in your last post!!! WOO HOO!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope u decided to stick to your bd schedule! did u?? haha so excited. lol

Sorry I'm so delayed, so busy sorting out assignments etc. :wacko:

DTD used to become such a chore for us as well, almost used to cringe at the thought whenever a bd day used to come around! :dohh: this cycle we were so rushed it was so funny we actually ended up having a good time! :haha: I think u should go full on bd this weekend, and get those soldiers ready and waiting for that eggy!! :spermy:

I am 6dpo today and seem to be losing my symptoms. Boons less sore. Hips and legs still a bit achey. And increased creamy cm yesterday and today. Dont feel in or out haha.

Will u continue to test with opks until its negative? I really hope u O this weekend!! :flower:

Trying, definitely something in the air! Temps are so low...
Anyways, how's your opk testing coming along?

We'll see tomorrow what's up! Usually I o on the same day as my positive opk if not the day after. Never 2 days after. And my temps never show a dip on day of ovulation. Haha

Psychochick, you're in the relaxing portion of the tww! Haha enjoy it.

Hungry I O'd the day of my second positive opk. My temp rose by 0.3 degrees, then the very next day at 2dpo fell 0.2 degrees! At that point I really didn't think I had ovulated, because I usually have a leap or steady rise and my temps always stay elevated for most of the tww and will only drop the day of AF.

I second (or is it third lol) that there is something in the air, cos these are the lowest temps I have experienced in any cycle so far.

Any news today? :flower:

Oh and I am still so delayed... Welcome to our little group psychochick!!:flower: and lots of babydust your way for this cycle :dust:

Hey Tesh! Thanks, I'm excited too! :happydance: didn't BD last night but will tonight. Thinking of ways to seduce him :haha:
Sounds as if you had this cycle well covered! 😊 Bet it was great that it was more fun for you this month. It is hard some months as feel so worn down at times. Tbh I'm not in the BD mood tonight but I know that it needs to be done. Maybe later once DH is home I will feel more in the mood 😊

How are your assignments going and how is your grandma doing?

6dpo is still real early days! I am really hoping that this is your month! Time is going so quickly so luckily won't be long now until you find out 😊

I will def continue with the OPKs. I will test again tomorrow. Hoping it's not positive for 3 days this cycle as I'm not sure DH will BD for too many days. I was planning on BDIng with him for the next 3 days as following the SMEP plan. Just really hope DH responds :haha:

Hey Tesh! Thanks, I'm excited too! :happydance: didn't BD last night but will tonight. Thinking of ways to seduce him :haha:
Sounds as if you had this cycle well covered! 😊 Bet it was great that it was more fun for you this month. It is hard some months as feel so worn down at times. Tbh I'm not in the BD mood tonight but I know that it needs to be done. Maybe later once DH is home I will feel more in the mood 😊

6dpo is still real early days! I am really hoping that this is your month! Time is going so quickly so luckily won't be long now until you find out 😊

I will def continue with the OPKs. I will test again tomorrow. Hoping it's not positive for 3 days this cycle as I'm not sure DH will BD for too many days. I was planning on BDIng with him for the next 3 days as following the SMEP plan. Just really hope DH responds :haha:

I saw my grandma yesterday... was so sad to see her. She is so disorientated and weak she didnt even recognise me at first. I kept trying and eventually she did, and she smiled at me at held my hand and told me I am so warm. I don't think there is much longer for her, and she is a cancer patient so she is in her final stages. She is with my mum and my mum is taking care of her as we do not want to put her in the hospital, we think its better she is surrounded by family in her own home where she is comfortable, and so everyone can just be with her and love her til the end.

Thanks for remembering about her :hugs:

Assignments are going bleh.. Only did 1 so far got two more to go and they're due on Tuesday :dohh:

I find that a massage really works to get things going! Haha. And maybe u can ask for one instead of offering, so dh doesn't get suspicious :winkwink:
and take it from there :happydance: lol bring out the oils!

Really hope your body pops out that eggy quick this cycle!! :dust: but not too quick, u still gotta get your seducing shoes on :winkwink:

I soooo hope everyone gets there bfps in this little group :flower: we need to set a record or something for the entire thread getting their bfps!! woo hoo!

Early days ladies and it aint over til its over!! :hugs: :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hehe thanks for the welcome everyone. I wouldn't call this part of the cycle "relaxing" yet. Still waiting for the bleeding to finish.

One quick thing I've noticed: ever since I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea, I noticed that bleeding is smoother and I don't get brown spotting ever. (Only 2 cycles so far though) so I'm kind of a fan of RRL tea right now. :coffee:

Hehe thanks for the welcome everyone. I wouldn't call this part of the cycle "relaxing" yet. Still waiting for the bleeding to finish.

One quick thing I've noticed: ever since I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea, I noticed that bleeding is smoother and I don't get brown spotting ever. (Only 2 cycles so far though) so I'm kind of a fan of RRL tea right now. :coffee:

Hmm... I have heard of red raspberry tea! :happydance:

Need to do more research into it.. what is it used for exactly? But thats awesome if it has helped with your spotting!

Maybe I will try that next cycle :thumbup: sometimes I have a day of of spotting before af makes her appearance.

I saw my grandma yesterday... was so sad to see her. She is so disorientated and weak she didnt even recognise me at first. I kept trying and eventually she did, and she smiled at me at held my hand and told me I am so warm. I don't think there is much longer for her, and she is a cancer patient so she is in her final stages. She is with my mum and my mum is taking care of her as we do not want to put her in the hospital, we think its better she is surrounded by family in her own home where she is comfortable, and so everyone can just be with her and love her til the end.

Thanks for remembering about her :hugs:

Assignments are going bleh.. Only did 1 so far got two more to go and they're due on Tuesday :dohh:

I find that a massage really works to get things going! Haha. And maybe u can ask for one instead of offering, so dh doesn't get suspicious :winkwink:
and take it from there :happydance: lol bring out the oils!

Really hope your body pops out that eggy quick this cycle!! :dust: but not too quick, u still gotta get your seducing shoes on :winkwink:

I soooo hope everyone gets there bfps in this little group :flower: we need to set a record or something for the entire thread getting their bfps!! woo hoo!

Early days ladies and it aint over til its over!! :hugs: :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Tesh I am so sorry to hear that your grandma has cancer. Sounds like she has had a long hard struggle. I think it's lovely that she will be passing at home surrounded by loved ones. I hope everything is peaceful for her when the time comes. Will be thinking of you :flower:

Boo for assignments. I dont miss them one bit. I'm sure they will get done on time. I Remember working better under pressure as I knew that I had no choice but to get them done :haha:

Ohhhh I like the massage plan! May have to use that one at some point this weekend, probably tomorrow. I have another plan up my sleeve for this eve! Hehe :haha:

Ohhhhh how awesome would that be if we all got BFP! :happydance: Hope we all get them together as been so nice being in this group with you ladies! :flower:

Yay! I got my temp rise!!! I hope it's not because I'm cuddled under my blanket. Haha cos now it's gone up higher than normal earlier in the tww. Normally it's a slow rise but this time it shot up and I tested more than an hour early. Somehow no matter what happens, it's never good enough :shrug:

Tesh
Sorry to hear about your grandma. It's never easy. Only way I try to help myself during situations like that is to think is she's surrounded by loved ones. Stay strong!:hugs::hugs:

When do you intend to test? I noticed it's best not to think too much about symptoms. Even those ladies who get their BFPs have symptoms that come and go.

Trying,
Positive opk! Yay!!!!!! :happydance:
Time to start!!!
I never get 3 days of positive haha I stop testing once I get that smiley face. I did some cycles where I noticed I still had ewcm and got a blank circle. So nowadays I kinda just trust my instinct. I think I'd go crazy not knowing when that positive will become negative hahaha with 1 day you kinda know ok, just need to bd today and maybe tomorrow. :haha:

Psychochick, I tried RRL once. Haha then kinda stopped cos it didn't work immediately hahahaha are you supposed to drink it during a certain period and then stop during tww maybe? Or do you drink it throughout?

It would be nice if we all got our BFPs at the same time! We could stay together in the same group! I love this little group! Can't say that enough.

Yay! I got my temp rise!!! I hope it's not because I'm cuddled under my blanket. Haha cos now it's gone up higher than normal earlier in the tww. Normally it's a slow rise but this time it shot up and I tested more than an hour early. Somehow no matter what happens, it's never good enough :shrug:

Tesh
Sorry to hear about your grandma. It's never easy. Only way I try to help myself during situations like that is to think is she's surrounded by loved ones. Stay strong!:hugs::hugs:

When do you intend to test? I noticed it's best not to think too much about symptoms. Even those ladies who get their BFPs have symptoms that come and go.

Trying,
Time to start!!!
I never get 3 days of positive haha I stop testing once I get that smiley face. I did some cycles where I noticed I still had ewcm and got a blank circle. So nowadays I kinda just trust my instinct. I think I'd go crazy not knowing when that positive will become negative hahaha with 1 day you kinda know ok, just need to bd today and maybe tomorrow. :haha:

Psychochick, I tried RRL once. Haha then kinda stopped cos it didn't work immediately hahahaha are you supposed to drink it during a certain period and then stop during tww maybe? Or do you drink it throughout?

It would be nice if we all got our BFPs at the same time! We could stay together in the same group! I love this little group! Can't say that enough.

Yayyy for your temp rise! :happydance: I knew it would come! Im sure the covers have nothing to do with it and it's the progesterone!!! Whoop!!
3 days of positives is a nightmare! So much BDing! However tested today and back to negative already :happydance: the line is still there but not blazing positive anymore and it's now much lighter than the control line so surge must be on the way down. Hopefully I OV tomorrow. Will try and BD tonight for sure and hopefully tomorrow too! Fingers crossed that DH gets the hints :haha:

Bit worried tho as last night DH wanted to DTD standing up (sorry if tmi) Obv I didnt say anything as it would kill the mood. But worried not many swimmers would have got where they should be!? Is that just a myth?

Tesh

Trying,
Time to start!!!

Yayyy for your temp rise! :happydance: I knew it would come! Im sure the covers have nothing to do with it and it's the progesterone!!! Whoop!!
3 days of positives is a nightmare! So much BDing! However tested today and back to negative already :happydance: the line is still there but not blazing positive anymore and it's now much lighter than the control line so surge must be on the way down. Hopefully I OV tomorrow. Will try and BD tonight for sure and hopefully tomorrow too! Fingers crossed that DH gets the hints :haha:

Bit worried tho as last night DH wanted to DTD standing up (sorry if tmi) Obv I didnt say anything as it would kill the mood. But worried not many swimmers would have got where they should be!? Is that just a myth?

Woo hoo for one positive opk this cycle!!:happydance:

I am crossing everything u O a day earlier like we hoped! :flower:

I am pretty sure it's a myth :thumbup:I have heard ladies who conceived with them on top even and they went on to get their bfps. If I may be so bold (and I am gonna be) as long as ejaculation occurs as close to the cervix as possible I think it shouldn't be a problem. I watched a youtube video yesterday of how sperm get from the vagina and into the cervix. They say out of the millions, only about 1000 will be lucky enough to get in, and then they still have to be strong enough to swim up the uterus and into the correct fallopian tube and to the egg :wacko: They also have to have enough strength left to penetrate and fertilise the egg! It's not hard to believe then why it may take long to conceive sometimes, so many factors and things that can go wrong involved in creating a miracle!

Sorry for the essay! :dohh:

Did u lie down soon after?

Can I join girlies? I am CD2 of 27 days. Cycle 13 for us so hopefully 13 is lucky for us. Xx

Tesh

Trying,
Time to start!!!

Thanks Hungry :hugs: and yes I love our little group! We should stay together either way! :flower:

Yay for temp rise!! How many dpo are u now?

I may test twice a day with my internet cheapies starting tomrrow as I will be 8 dpo. I have given up on symptom spotting as I have a pretty good feeling af is gonna show this cycle, so I will be testing for the heck of! :happydance: hehe

How about u? When do u plan on testing?

Thank you, I really hope so! :happydance: Just worried that we are not DTD enough. I wanted to do it this afternoon but DH said no later! Arghhh!!! I know he promised he would tonight but I'm so impatient :haha:

Ohhh well maybe it was ok then? I had short lay down a few mins after as had to quickly hop in the shower. Also didn't want to let on that I was OVing incase we have way more BD sessions to do. Will def lay down tonight after though. Just wish I could be open with him about it all but I can't :cry: Hate all the sneaking about.

Oh yes I saw something like that on a DVD. It's incredible! I have no idea how the human race even exists! It made me realise that falling pregnant is wayyyy harder than I ever thought.

How is your weekend so far? Any new symptoms!?

Hi mybabies! :flower:

Cycle 13 for me here too! They say 13 is lucky for some.......... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"