• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY September Testers

Hi mybabies! :flower:

Cycle 13 for me here too! They say 13 is lucky for some.......... :happydance:

Hopefully it is true then :D When is your af due? I am currently on atm after getting a faint positive on Thursday :( I had a chemical pregnancy in January but i don't think this is i think it must of been a evap line so steering clear of Asda tests next time. Xx

I will be trying the smep this cycle, if i don't get a :bfp: this cycle I want to try soy iso's but I have a regular cycle 26-28 days I don't know if it would be safe to take 80mg cycle days 5-9 just to have a really strong eggie

Trying if all else fails, just walk around the house naked! :haha:

But seriously, I think even my DH feels pressure even now that he has come around and really wants a baby. I think men get a bit nervous when the spotlight is on them and then if af shows up I think they also feel just as disappointed as we do. I actually think they may even convince themselves we are pregnant each cycle, and maybe feel its because of them.

Men and their emotions!! :nope:

But hopefully your DH will come around soon and u both can have more fun together. Well hopefully u won't have to after this cycle!! :flower:

I am still sitting with assignments :coffee::wacko: why I need a third qualification I don't know, but I am seriously done after this! This is my last semester and it's all over yay.

No new symptoms. I really think af will be here on the dot Friday if not a day earlier lol. I will start testing tomorrow tho just for fun. Because as u know I just LOVE peeing on sticks!! lol :happydance::haha:

I will be trying the smep this cycle, if i don't get a :bfp: this cycle I want to try soy iso's but I have a regular cycle 26-28 days I don't know if it would be safe to take 80mg cycle days 5-9 just to have a really strong eggie

I have pretty regular cycles - they range from 27-30, but mostly around the 28/29 mark. I also chart and confirm O every month for the last 16months.

But I still went ahead and tried soy this cycle. It made me O 4-5 days sooner! Managed to bd the day before, day of and day after O. But don't feel hopeful this month.

I tried it 3-7 and I think I had a strong O as I do not usually get sore boobs, or tiredness in the tww, but this cycle started experiencing it from 1dpo.

Fingers crossed SMEP works for u I have heard good things :flower:

What are you studying Tesh23? I start year 2 of my degree in health and social care in October eeek!!! xxx

Hey Mybabies, that's awesome! Hope it's going well for u so far!

I have 3 subjects left to go to complete my degree in marketing management. Can't wait for it to over!!!!

Hopefully it is true then :D When is your af due? I am currently on atm after getting a faint positive on Thursday :( I had a chemical pregnancy in January but i don't think this is i think it must of been a evap line so steering clear of Asda tests next time. Xx

Hey! My AF is due between 29-31 August depending on when I OV. I should know within the next few days 😀 I have hear bad things about Asda tests. I like Superdrugs own brand as they are pink dye. Have been very reliable for me in the past. Do you temp or use OPKs!? :flower:

I am also SMEPing too! :happydance:

I have 3 subjects left to go to complete my degree in marketing management. Can't wait for it to over!!!!

Yeah its going well stressful tho as i work full time nights have two kids a hubby and home plus study full time and ttc #3 so lots going on here #MadWoman

Congrats on having 3 left too do you will be finished before you know it xxx

Trying if all else fails, just walk around the house naked! :haha:

But seriously, I think even my DH feels pressure even now that he has come around and really wants a baby. I think men get a bit nervous when the spotlight is on them and then if af shows up I think they also feel just as disappointed as we do. I actually think they may even convince themselves we are pregnant each cycle, and maybe feel its because of them.

Men and their emotions!! :nope:

But hopefully your DH will come around soon and u both can have more fun together. Well hopefully u won't have to after this cycle!! :flower:

I am still sitting with assignments :coffee::wacko: why I need a third qualification I don't know, but I am seriously done after this! This is my last semester and it's all over yay.

No new symptoms. I really think af will be here on the dot Friday if not a day earlier lol. I will start testing tomorrow tho just for fun. Because as u know I just LOVE peeing on sticks!! lol :happydance::haha:

:haha: love your thinking Tesh! Actually managed to BD this afternoon :happydance: I promised DH that he could have a take away if he did while I eat my health food. I was only joking but he was like come on then! Haha. So that was fun! I also laid down for 20 mins after. DH came in and laughed and even told me to put a pillow under my hips to help :happydance: I'm still in shock now!
I think that you are right about men being I the spotlight. I think they naturally get nervous and like us feel let down with the arrival of AF. I have noticed my DH is in an awful mood when I get AF. It all makes sense now!
Really hoping DH does come around soon incase this takes a while. Really hope it's soon as this is all so hard as you know. I must admit when I got my second BFP I was also happy that there were no more OPKs and BDing rituals! Actually felt weird not doing it all!

Wow, 3!!! What are you studying may I ask? That's fab that you are so commited to your studying. Bet you can't wait for it to be over too!? I loved studying but also wanted it to be over towards the end!
Ohhhhh well no symptoms could be a good thing! 😀I can't wait for you to start testing. Someone needs to on this thread now!!! :happydance:

Hey! My AF is due between 29-31 August depending on when I OV. I should know within the next few days 😀 I have hear bad things about Asda tests. I like Superdrugs own brand as they are pink dye. Have been very reliable for me in the past. Do you temp or use OPKs!? :flower:

Yeah asda tests are a pinky/red dye. But rubbish cos i got a faint positive on it but clearly no baby :( I dont temp or do OPKs i would obsess far to much using that stuff lol i track using Ovia app and PinkPad app.. I used the asda tests with my two so thought they were reliable :/ ahh well live and learn eh! Xx

You may have picked up a very early chemical pregnancy, either that or a very bad evap as those can happen. I thought I had a very very faint line a couple of cycles ago, that was an evap I found out. So confusing!
Using OPKs can be stressful I agree. Ive found them helpful though since my second MC as my cycle was all over the place. 5 months later and it's finally settling down. I also temp but now only to confirm O then I stop as I got stressed with it in the LP x

This thread moved fast today!!! Took me a while to catch up.

Welcome mybabies! Hope this is your lucky cycle! I can't imagine doing what you are doing. Taking care of the family and studying. That's amazing how you manage it all.

Trying, that's great! Sounds like your DH is on the bandwagon. I try not to tell my DH when I'm Oing as I find it stresses him out. So sometimes it's a bit tough to get as many sessions in as possible. But you know sometimes if it's going to happen it will, even if you get 1 session in! Right?

We used to SMEP but it didn't ever work hahaha the times I got pregnant, it was just random times. :dohh: it can get tiring if every month becomes a bfn and you've been SMEPing. That's when It all becomes a routine. I just trust that if it will happen, it will happen. So these past 2 months, I try to get one in at least the night before my positive opk or the day of Opk. Also my way to be less stressed out. You might be just 3 days behind me this cycle!

Tesh, so FF confirmed my O today even though I tested almost 3 hours earlier than normal. For some reason I noticed the past 2 cycles my sleeping pattern goes out the window during the tww! I wake up multiple times during the night but I temp the moment I feel I can't fall back asleep. So today I'm 3dpo! I'm thinking it's not important whether I get accurate temps now in a way. As long as FF confirms O after 3 days.

I don't think I will test until AF is late. Don't want to waste sticks even though I'm cool with seeing BfNs nowadays. I'll just keep myself in suspense. I guess unless I have some really obvious symptoms, otherwise no point wasting them. Too lazy to get ICs either. I'll just cheer you on as you test tomorrow onwards :yippee:

Ive had a chemical before and was in really bad pain this isn't like that just normal cramps so hopefully not. Think it was just a evap line it was grey but had colour to the side of it the grey part only come up later on. Just seems like its never going to happen i try my hardest not to get my hopes up every month but drives me mad come af due day/testing day! Xx

Trying, that is AWESOME!! :yipee::wohoo:

So glad u got in an afternoon bd! Haha your DH is so funny! :haha: what is it with men and food seriously, my DH is the same. They can be bigger babies than babies sometimes! lol

I think when they feel relaxed and we take the stress out of ttc for them they sort of feel more at ease. And THAT puts US at ease! :haha:

So glad your DH is relaxing a bit more. I can tell my DH is disappointed when af comes around, but he gets over it quickly as do I now, and is ready waiting with a glass of wine for me :wine: hehe

I am finishing my degree in Marketing Management. 3 more to go hope its quick. Have done my diploma in graphic design and my diploma in advanced media and tech, so wanted to finish a degree lol I am weird. :wacko:

I know it will be bfn tomorrow cos I am starting way to early, but I will be the first one to test so will def update :thumbup:

Haha I can't wait for u to O!! :happydance: lol - again if I read that anywhere else but here I would think that sounds crazy :laugh2:

This thread moved fast today!!! Took me a while to catch up.

Welcome mybabies! Hope this is your lucky cycle! I can't imagine doing what you are doing. Taking care of the family and studying. That's amazing how you manage it all.

Trying, that's great! Sounds like your DH is on the bandwagon. I try not to tell my DH when I'm Oing as I find it stresses him out. So sometimes it's a bit tough to get as many sessions in as possible. But you know sometimes if it's going to happen it will, even if you get 1 session in! Right?

We used to SMEP but it didn't ever work hahaha the times I got pregnant, it was just random times. :dohh: it can get tiring if every month becomes a bfn and you've been SMEPing. That's when It all becomes a routine. I just trust that if it will happen, it will happen. So these past 2 months, I try to get one in at least the night before my positive opk or the day of Opk. Also my way to be less stressed out. You might be just 3 days behind me this cycle!

Tesh, so FF confirmed my O today even though I tested almost 3 hours earlier than normal. For some reason I noticed the past 2 cycles my sleeping pattern goes out the window during the tww! I wake up multiple times during the night but I temp the moment I feel I can't fall back asleep. So today I'm 3dpo! I'm thinking it's not important whether I get accurate temps now in a way. As long as FF confirms O after 3 days.

I don't think I will test until AF is late. Don't want to waste sticks even though I'm cool with seeing BfNs nowadays. I'll just keep myself in suspense. I guess unless I have some really obvious symptoms, otherwise no point wasting them. Too lazy to get ICs either. I'll just cheer you on as you test tomorrow onwards :yippee:

Thanks hun, its very stressful but worth it in the end i hope as ill have a degree to be proud of and i can show my kids they can do anything they want to if they put their minds too it. :)

Yeah its going well stressful tho as i work full time nights have two kids a hubby and home plus study full time and ttc #3 so lots going on here #MadWoman

Congrats on having 3 left too do you will be finished before you know it xxx

WOW... Seriously hats off to u lady :huh::thumbup: that is incredible.

And ttc #3! :wacko: How long have u been trying now?

Mybabies, and you're only 24! Awesome! I think at 24, I was just interested in working, earning money and spending it. I don't even think I could have been a mom back then. But then, maybe I would have been less stressed about TTC! Might have been a lot easier. Who knows! im sure you're setting a very good example to your kids. They should be proud of their mom.

Haha omg, I am trying to keep up with all these posts! Can u believe we are all online at the same time?? :haha:

Hungry, YAY for confirming O! And u are absolutely right about temps not mattering after confirming O. It can be different every cycle or even stay the same. I am a firm believer that temps mean little or nothing once O is confirmed. So 3 dpo, I am 7dpo, and Trying will soon be 1dpo! :hugs:

And Mybabies we will still be waiting to see how u turn out :flower:

I do hope our little group is still around whatever the outcome... :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"