EARLY September Testers

I would like to join too! I will be testing August 31st!

if i o much later i'll def be a sept tester. :( cd18 and nothing yet.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=890001&d=1439843643

Hi ladies :wave:

Sorry I have been mia, been with my grandma and busy finishing up my assignments, finally got them sorted thank goodness.

Trying, thanks for explaining A levels!:thumbup: makes sense now!

It's wonderful that your DH was so onboard! :happydance: I sooo hope u caught the eggy!!! :flower:
Have u confirmed O yet??

Update:
9dpo- bfn
10dpo- bfn + a bit of light beige cm, so think my spotting may have started two days before expected af :dohh:

At least my luteal phase seems better than last month. And I've never had a problem with it except for the last cycle. I will update on the spotting. Felt miserable and achey yesterday and boobs are still sore. So prob bad pms lol!

How is everyone else doing? Hungry what dpo are u on now? Mybabies what cd are u on? :flower:

And welcome to the rest of the new ladies, lots of baby dust your way this cycle :dust::dust:

Morning Ladies!
Welcome to all of the new ladies that have just joined this thread! :flower:

Mommyxo I think that test will be positive tomorrow!

Tesh- So glad you managed to sort out your assignments and spend some time with your grandma :hugs:
I am shocked still at how on board he was! He was talking last night about how he really wants us to have a baby. Makes me sad as he should have been a father in less than 3 months time. Life is harsh at times. But hey I'm not giving up on that dream! :happydance:
FF confirmed OV on day 14 which was the day of my positive OPK. I didn't agree though as I never ovulate on the day of my positive. Also the temp was the same as another pre OV temp. So I used the overide feature and put it down as CD15 as that's the next highest temp on my chart. Also looking at my past CM patterns CD15 fits! So yeah I didn't agree with FF at all. But CD15 wow!!! I have never ever ovulated that early! :happydance: my cycles have really changed since my second MC, but for the better.
Sorry you got a bfn Tesh. However still early. Hoping your not experiencing pre AF spotting. I had some tinged CM one month I got a BFP once but I guess it depends on whether its the norm for you or not? But great news if not that your luteal phase is longer this cycle!! 😀😀😀

maybe you had a short surge hun. i know, that i took my positive opk last month and not that soon after- the middle of the night i woke up with terrible cramps- so i was O'ing. not even 6 hours later. so definitely could happen.

Yeah it is possible. However last cycle I had 3 days of positive OPKs so my surge was mega long. It just doesn't seem to fit in with my CM patterns either. Perhaps I OVed in the middle of the night maybe on CD15 so somewhere between the two!? I still had a line on my OPK on CD15 but not as strong as the day before. Prob how yours looks in the pic above. On CD16 I had loads of cramps too which was odd. I think my temps are maybe a bit wacky.
Just so weird as I normally OV on CD17.
So I'm 3-4dpo I will say :haha:

i'm totally afraid i surged in the night, as i have no positive opk and i'm having some cramping. so i'm dtd to cover bases. but my temp hasn't gone up and stayed up, and i'm still getting the ferning on my tests. i feel so confused.

Maybe you did OV in the night and have a a super short surge!? As long as you have DTD to cover all bases 😀 it is so hard to pinpoint OV exactly. I think I'm just gunna go with rough dates and and whenever I see EWCM

you have to get the code from ff - if you go to your chart and the top has a list of things, one says 'sharing' there is a code in there you can use to share your chart :)

Maybe you did OV in the night and have a a super short surge!? As long as you have DTD to cover all bases 😀 it is so hard to pinpoint OV exactly. I think I'm just gunna go with rough dates and and whenever I see EWCM

very possible! i mean i saw the ewcm before. but normally after i O my cp shoots down and closes. it's still up :shrug: which suggests it hasn't happened yet

Hey ladies! Welcome everyone new!!

Tesh, I'm so glad you got to spend time with your grandma!! How's it going today? Still getting symptoms for AF?

Trying, you're just a little bit behind me this cycle if you are 2-3 dpo. Have you stopped temping?

I'm currently 5 dpo and nothing is happening! Pretty much waiting for AF to show next week! Don't feel any different than normal.

Whoa, so much happened since I last checked this thread :O

tesh and hungry: aboout raspberry leaf tea, yes I only drink when period starts and pretty much end before ovulation. I definitely drink 2-3 cups during my period and I feel like it's helped with cramping and bleeding. I didn't cramp too much to begin with but I would feel dizzy and mild cramping before the flow gets heavy. After drinking RRL tea however, the dizziness/cramping period is reduced to maybe an hour or something before the flow starts; and after that it continues without cramping.

I think it's because RRL tea is supposed to tone the uterus and maybe that helps shed the lining when the time comes. I have had RRL tea after ovulation before, and I saw some spotting which I could only attribute to RRL tea since that was the only cycle I've noticed spotting (and was definitely not IB). But it was also the first cycle I started drinking RRL, so that may be it.

And I still spot a day before period, but it's not brown as usual (or usually a mixture of brown and red). I feel like it's because I thoroughly bleed during my period because of RRL tea. This isn't exactly scientific, but I have definitely noticed a difference for me.

RRL tea aside, this cycle is feeling really differently again. Only CD 7 and already signs seem like I am going to ovulate soon (but pretty sure I won't, still BD just in case) Temps jumping all over the place -_- Not gonna worry about it.

very possible! i mean i saw the ewcm before. but normally after i O my cp shoots down and closes. it's still up :shrug: which suggests it hasn't happened yet

Gosh it's so hard to tell isn't it. Maybe BD every other day so it's not so tiring for a few more times just to cover yourself. Thanks for chart advice, will try and load it up tomorrow. My ICT skills are appualing so will see how it goes!

Hey ladies! Welcome everyone new!!

Tesh, I'm so glad you got to spend time with your grandma!! How's it going today? Still getting symptoms for AF?

Trying, you're just a little bit behind me this cycle if you are 2-3 dpo. Have you stopped temping?

I'm currently 5 dpo and nothing is happening! Pretty much waiting for AF to show next week! Don't feel any different than normal.

Hey hungry
I may only be a day behind you as in 3-4 dpo. I OVed early this cycle. Well CD14-15 is early for me! :happydance:
I have now stopped temping as I don't want it to cause me to loose sleep like last cycle. As long as Ov is confirmed I'm happy.
I feel the same too but it's very early days, same for you too. If a fertilised egg was to implant it wouldn't for at least another two days then it takes a couple of days for the HCG to cause any symptoms. I feel more crampy this cycle which isn't great. Some cycles are worse than others. Last cycle for example hardly any tender breasts and the month before it hurt so bad just to lift my arms.
What day are you going to test? I'm waiting for AF (so I say now haha)

got it! today's the day!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=890269&d=1439937891

Whoa, so much happened since I last checked this thread :O

tesh and hungry: aboout raspberry leaf tea, yes I only drink when period starts and pretty much end before ovulation. I definitely drink 2-3 cups during my period and I feel like it's helped with cramping and bleeding. I didn't cramp too much to begin with but I would feel dizzy and mild cramping before the flow gets heavy. After drinking RRL tea however, the dizziness/cramping period is reduced to maybe an hour or something before the flow starts; and after that it continues without cramping.

I think it's because RRL tea is supposed to tone the uterus and maybe that helps shed the lining when the time comes. I have had RRL tea after ovulation before, and I saw some spotting which I could only attribute to RRL tea since that was the only cycle I've noticed spotting (and was definitely not IB). But it was also the first cycle I started drinking RRL, so that may be it.

And I still spot a day before period, but it's not brown as usual (or usually a mixture of brown and red). I feel like it's because I thoroughly bleed during my period because of RRL tea. This isn't exactly scientific, but I have definitely noticed a difference for me.

RRL tea aside, this cycle is feeling really differently again. Only CD 7 and already signs seem like I am going to ovulate soon (but pretty sure I won't, still BD just in case) Temps jumping all over the place -_- Not gonna worry about it.

That's what I thought … that you would have to stop at some point. I did try drinking it one cycle. I actually really like the taste of it!!! Maybe i will try it next cycle. To drink it from CD1 to O. I read it clears out the uterus.

My temps were all over the place this cycle too, but FF still managed to give me crosshairs. So don't give up!

Hey hungry
I may only be a day behind you as in 3-4 dpo. I OVed early this cycle. Well CD14-15 is early for me! :happydance:
I have now stopped temping as I don't want it to cause me to loose sleep like last cycle. As long as Ov is confirmed I'm happy.
I feel the same too but it's very early days, same for you too. If a fertilised egg was to implant it wouldn't for at least another two days then it takes a couple of days for the HCG to cause any symptoms. I feel more crampy this cycle which isn't great. Some cycles are worse than others. Last cycle for example hardly any tender breasts and the month before it hurt so bad just to lift my arms.
What day are you going to test? I'm waiting for AF (so I say now haha)

Hey Trying,

I'm currently 6dpo. I had my usual dip below cover line. Wonder why it does that? Some say oestrogen surge? I have no clue but i've had it the past 4 cycles. So I suppose that is normal for me?

I know what you mean about some cycles feeling worse. I've had some where I can feel constant pinching on one side. It's kinda annoying! Cos i start thinking.. is it ovulation? is it implantation? hahahaa.. i drove myself nuts. I prefer to not feel anything!

I'm not testing. I refuse to test ahead of time. So only if i miss AF then i will whip out the tests. It's due August 27. When are you due? But pretty sure I'm not going to need to test cos AF will show up on time once again! :growlmad:

got it! today's the day!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=890269&d=1439937891

mommyxofxone, I'm pretty sure this is positive!!!

Mommyxo I knew it would be today!! Get Bding at least today and tomorrow :happydance:

Hi Hungry! Ohhhh how annoying seeing that dip all the time! If it's normal for you it could be an oestrogen surge. Hopefully one day it will be something else :happydance:

I can relate to all the pinching etc. Very very irritating! Funny though that you feel all these things when ttc. If we weren't then I wonder if we would still feel them!? Haha. Probably not :haha:

Same as you I'm trying not to test this cycle. Luckily I'm away next week so that should stop me as I won't take any pregnancy tests with me. AF is due 28th-29th depending on if I'm 4 or 5 dpo. Really not sure :wacko:

Mommyxo I knew it would be today!! Get Bding at least today and tomorrow :happydance:

Hi Hungry! Ohhhh how annoying seeing that dip all the time! If it's normal for you it could be an oestrogen surge. Hopefully one day it will be something else :happydance:

I can relate to all the pinching etc. Very very irritating! Funny though that you feel all these things when ttc. If we weren't then I wonder if we would still feel them!? Haha. Probably not :haha:

Same as you I'm trying not to test this cycle. Luckily I'm away next week so that should stop me as I won't take any pregnancy tests with me. AF is due 28th-29th depending on if I'm 4 or 5 dpo. Really not sure :wacko:

It is annoying.. esp the first time i noticed it. I thought something was wrong. But then i noticed it the next cycle and the next cycle.. so i suppose it's "normal". Cos usually my temps go back up the next day. There was one cycle I got a triphastic chart and thought there was a chance, but nope! So i think… charts mean nothing… until after AF is due and temps are still high. The patterns don't mean much.. hahaha.. oh how pessimistic i'm getting… or would you say optimistic?

I never used to feel all these pinching and tugging and cramping!!! Never!!! I only felt them after my first MMC. I thought weird. I doubt we will feel it once our mind isn't on it. I find that I feel less and less of it as I stopped symptom spotting. I used to take note of every pinching but now i'm just whatever, it's all NOISE! I don't believe anything until AF doesn't show.

Where are you off to? it's good to be distracted! Time flies by faster and you don't think as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->