Father's Day Tester's??

I think the only reason they did a beta for me was because yesterday my urine test came back negative but I called and told them I was still getting positive urine tests at home. Then they did a beta today, and I got a positive! I'm still only 10 dpo so I'm hoping all is perfectly normal in there. Normally you won't get a beta test unless you're having infertility treatments or if you're high risk and got a positive pee test at home. I also don't anticipate them doing a second one to see if my levels are doubling, since I have no history of pregnancy loss, but I could be wrong.

I guess I am just going nutty because this is day 3 of nausea and it is getting worse every afternoon. I'm only 8dpo but I am currently in bed, shaking, and not feeling well. Could be coming down with something but I sure would like to know! I will just have to be patient I guess. Not one of my best qualities...

i know what u mean eveyting im checking to see if its a symptom cant wait to test

I guess I am just going nutty because this is day 3 of nausea and it is getting worse every afternoon. I'm only 8dpo but I am currently in bed, shaking, and not feeling well. Could be coming down with something but I sure would like to know! I will just have to be patient I guess. Not one of my best qualities...[/QUOTE]

8 dpo is the perfect time for this to happen. You have the chills? This is so normal for pre BFP. The flulike/cold like symptoms. Good luck!! I hope this is it for you. A lot of women get those symptoms around this time.

I hope so too! Yeah I was just explaining to hubby that I feel like I need constant reassurance, but then he reminded me that my body is doing all the work, and all I have to do is keep eating well and staying relatively calm. Well, easier said than done, but I'll try. Hope you all will be my bump buddies <3

Congratulations again! Fantastic. And I agree with your hubby.

I say just enjoy each day.

Hello all, I plan on testing on Fathers Day as well, I'll be 12 dpo. Baby dust to all and congrats Megamegan!

This TWW is killing me! Took a test today and got BFN. I've always had irregular af, and last month I thought I was pg, had spotting and cramping 2 days before af. This month at 6dpo, (yesterday) cramping starting without spotting and today got a surge of heartburn after eating pizza. I rarely get heartburn, usually only after I drink orange soda lol. So keeping my hopes up but not at the same time hah. Trying to sike myself out I guess.

GL and hope you all get BFPs!!!

Hello all, I plan on testing on Fathers Day as well, I'll be 12 dpo. Baby dust to all and congrats Megamegan!

This TWW is killing me! Took a test today and got BFN. I've always had irregular af, and last month I thought I was pg, had spotting and cramping 2 days before af. This month at 6dpo, (yesterday) cramping starting without spotting and today got a surge of heartburn after eating pizza. I rarely get heartburn, usually only after I drink orange soda lol. So keeping my hopes up but not at the same time hah. Trying to sike myself out I guess.

GL and hope you all get BFPs!!!

Hi there. good luck to you too! Heart burn is such a good sign! I will be 12 dpo fathers day as well.

Man.. I feel like I have to pee all. the. time.

Like, even while I'm still on the toilet.. from peeing!

That was a sign for me Savasanna!! Hopefully not a UTI :)

Yay! Hope so!

It definitely doesn't feel UTI-y - it's not painful at all. Just that constant gotta go feeling.

I think I'm breaking the wife down a little - looks like we might be testing this weekend after all!

Mega,

I just looked at your ticker, if I do get a bfp this cycle that'll be my due date too!

Awesome!!! I think it sounds really promising for you, and wifey will be glad you tested early when you see that BFP!! FX!

Yay! Hope so!

It definitely doesn't feel UTI-y - it's not painful at all. Just that constant gotta go feeling.

I think I'm breaking the wife down a little - looks like we might be testing this weekend after all!

Exciting! I found a pregnancy tests in my drawer last night lol!! It's a FRER too! I haven't used it, saving it for a good dpo

ohhhhh - good find! Will that be your Sunday morning test?

I don't be on this thread but just popping in to say good luck to you ladies testing on sunday!

Ah, I see. I think I might push to test on Saturday morning. I'll be 11dpo then. However if my temp starts to drop I might wait.. fx that doesn't happen!

Savasanna- I decided to stop temping so that I don't have an extra thing to worry about. I think temping didn't help me determine when to test at ALL because my temps were going down instead of up, yet I still got BFP. Just FYI low temps don't always mean much :)

here are my most updated symptoms

a little crampy
headache
feeling a little sick(doesnt help i ate a bunch of cookies)
pressure in lower back
sharp pains on and off in boobs
dizzyness but much less since clomid has been finished
a little more cm
and emotional actually very emotional
i think thats all

hope the :witch: stays away!!!

Savasanna- I decided to stop temping so that I don't have an extra thing to worry about. I think temping didn't help me determine when to test at ALL because my temps were going down instead of up, yet I still got BFP. Just FYI low temps don't always mean much :)

Thank you so much for saying that. I just had a slight dip today and, while I'm trying not to let it get me down, I'd be lying if I said I'm not upset about it. I can't help but feel like that is the beginnning of the end.. Reading this is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Aww you're welcome. I hope your temp dip means absolutely nothing. The only thing that matters is that positive test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->