• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General Christmas chat thread!

It's a horrible sensation :( I hope it's better soon :(

that really must feel horrible. I hope you can get some medication for it tomorrow.

Oh dear. When my ears play up (usually blocked) warm olive oil helps. X

We have booked Drayton manor Santa stay over, we have been nearly every year and love it. I really do hope it doesn’t get cancelled as it’s become part of Christmas for us.

Hope your ear is better Monkee or you can at least get something off your GP ! I suffer with ear problems so I feel your pain !

I tend to suffer with ringing in the ears, and vertigo but the itching is a new one for me. It’s horrendous x

I had really bad itchy ears over the summer and Google told me it can be allergy related which made sense as I was suffering with hay-fever at the time

We have booked Drayton manor Santa stay over, we have been nearly every year and love it. I really do hope it doesn’t get cancelled as it’s become part of Christmas for us.
I hope it isn't cancelled for you

Drayton manor will be lovely, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
I told Ds yesterday that we'd need to organise his letter earlier this year as I didn't think we'd be able to see santa, he just said 'oh'. I asked if he was disappointed and he said 'it's ok':(
I'm still hoping to come up with something but wanted to cover my back just in case.

I cant remember where we were talking about school plays etc but I found out today that our school WILL be going on with one. I'm not sure how because they can't sing in groups and are having to practice in small groups. They are being allowed to choose what they want to be from 5 classic nativity characters. Seth has chosen a king as he wants to wear the gold turban that Jimi wore for his part as Sultan in his year 6 play :haha:

I tend to suffer with ringing in the ears, and vertigo but the itching is a new one for me. It’s horrendous x

Ohhh damn I’ve had tinnitus for 2 years nearly ! I musy admit it was so loud at first but thankfully it’s lower now and I only nocited it if it’s quiet . I pray it stays this way!! I’m obsessed with ears and hearing sounds. I drive DH crazy

I hope you find out what’s going on , could it be in infection , fluid in it ?

I cant remember where we were talking about school plays etc but I found out today that our school WILL be going on with one. I'm not sure how because they can't sing in groups and are having to practice in small groups. They are being allowed to choose what they want to be from 5 classic nativity characters. Seth has chosen a king as he wants to wear the gold turban that Jimi wore for his part as Sultan in his year 6 play :haha:

Ohhh yayyy !! I’m sure it will be good !

Had emails today, different primary schools ](*,) apparently I can be in two places at once...

Oh no! How on earth do they expect you to do that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->