**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

I'll be testing on the 6th if AF does not show up :)

Hey ladies! Id really like to join this thread! Well I had HSG late November and I got some bad results, so I am going for an SIS on the 17th... because of this I am on BC until the procedure. Well after the SIS doc is putting me back on meds so I will OV.. so I dont know when in January I will be testing yet, but I will keep you posted!

I hope this is a lucky thread and the New Year brings new experiences for us with BFPs!

Hey Ladies, I would love to join too please. Hopefully we'll be testing on or around 12th Jan. This is our 3rd cycle ttc and first using the cbfm, ovulation is due around xmas day hopefully :) fingers crossed

Anyone else feeling upset and apprehensive about trying this month after yesterday's news? I simply could not find the motivation last night to put in an effort. I'll get over it, but it sure is awful.

Anyone else feeling upset and apprehensive about trying this month after yesterday's news? I simply could not find the motivation last night to put in an effort. I'll get over it, but it sure is awful.

Upset yes, but I still want to TTC and go on in life. Sadly there is always going to be horrible events in the world. Yes yesterday's events were absolutely horrific but you can home school :). There was a mall shooting a few days ago in Oregon that no one heard about. All you can do is hope and pray that you will be able to protect your kids from the evil and that it does not ever happen to you.

I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain in the families that lost their child. They definitely have a very hard road ahead.

Hey Ladies, I would love to join too please. Hopefully we'll be testing on or around 12th Jan. This is our 3rd cycle ttc and first using the cbfm, ovulation is due around xmas day hopefully :) fingers crossed

Hi hun wc and GL :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies! Id really like to join this thread! Well I had HSG late November and I got some bad results, so I am going for an SIS on the 17th... because of this I am on BC until the procedure. Well after the SIS doc is putting me back on meds so I will OV.. so I dont know when in January I will be testing yet, but I will keep you posted!

I hope this is a lucky thread and the New Year brings new experiences for us with BFPs!

Hi hun wc and GL :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello lovely ladies! I'm coming from the December thread. This month was looking good but then today I started getting brown CM and cramping. So I'm 99% sure I'm out for December. Lets make January a lucky month ladies!!! Baby dust to all!!

hi hun I am really sorry...but stay + for next cycle...I hope that New year BFP would be your's so fingers crossed and best of luck :thumbup::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks love! Best of luck to you as well! When I know my new testing date ill let you know. :)

you're welcome hun...sure :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Tulip!
So according to my fertility calendar on web MD, I should be testing on January 10th. :) Fx'ed!!!! Let this be our month!

Hi Tulip!
So according to my fertility calendar on web MD, I should be testing on January 10th. :) Fx'ed!!!! Let this be our month!

hi hun thanks...loads and loads of best wishes for you...:hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust: GL

Any of you ladies try Soy Isoflavones or trying them this cycle? I just took my first dose last night. Using it to move up my O date, I O very late with very long cycles.

Hey hey! Christmas testing is out for me as AF arrived 2 week ago. AF is now due January 3rd so I will testing Jan 3rd providing the witch doesnt show up!

Baby Dust to you all. Come on Jan 2013! Be our time!
-AussieBub

Hey guys quick question if anyone can help me- I have been doing opks (cd9 today) and got a smiley face on my clear blue digital?!?! It's very very early and when I ejected the stick the blue dye had run does that mean it is a false positive? I will keep testing anyway but I didn't know the digitals could give false positives?!

Hey guys quick question if anyone can help me- I have been doing opks (cd9 today) and got a smiley face on my clear blue digital?!?! It's very very early and when I ejected the stick the blue dye had run does that mean it is a false positive? I will keep testing anyway but I didn't know the digitals could give false positives?!

My clear blue OPKs have always been very reliable and spot on. I would trust it if you gave the threat the appropriate time to give a result. :) And if your still not positive about the result, just starting BDing anyway lol! How long are your cycles usually?

Oops I meant TEST not THREAT lol! Stupid phone!

Cycles usually 25 days.....got +opk last cycle cd 12 so very early at cd9 but yes we bd anyway! Just never has seen the blue dye run before I thought it might have affected the result....:-/

Cycles usually 25 days.....got +opk last cycle cd 12 so very early at cd9 but yes we bd anyway! Just never has seen the blue dye run before I thought it might have affected the result....:-/

I O on CD 12 every month too. But my cycles range from 26-28 days. Maybe your going to have a shorter cycle this month. :)

Twinkle are you taking anything could have brought it forward a day or two or maybe you are having a long surge? Keep up the BDing and keep POAS things will become clear :hugs:

I am thinking about aspirin and Robitussin..but dont know abt so much about both..can I get from pharmacy without prescription?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->