**** JaNuArY 2013 tEsTiNg ThReAd 13 BFP'S****

Hockeywife - I would definitely DTD just in case, but keep testing on OPKs. My first cycle using OPKs, I had 3 LH surges: first at cd6, second at cd13 and third at cd 19 but the last one was my only "real" surge that resulted in O. My cycles are typically 30days long (that that cycle, I O'ed late and my cycle lasted 34days).

Good luck!!

I am getting my hopes very high! Not good. But my cervix...which is usually always low before af is so high i can barely reach it and its semi firm...still a little soft. Still been feeling lots of twinges and pressure...some cramps...all starting on 3 or 4 dpo. I am praying its a good sign. had some random dizziness and nausea...hopefully its not all in my head. Any thoughts?

Sending lots of baby dust! All my research says not to trust the cervix position but I am guilty of paying lots of attention to the mucus. How far are you away from AF? The nausea and dizziness sounds really positive!

Its due in 3 days. I have been doing really good with not getting too devastated when AF has been showing her ugliness but this month, if Im wrong and AF comes, I have a feeling im not gonna be able to keep it together. I am constantly feeling wet down there though, I though on saturday i got her since i was so wet and had some af type cramps right before I got super dizzy and the room spun a little. But she never showed. Same feeling right now.

I am getting my hopes very high! Not good. But my cervix...which is usually always low before af is so high i can barely reach it and its semi firm...still a little soft. Still been feeling lots of twinges and pressure...some cramps...all starting on 3 or 4 dpo. I am praying its a good sign. had some random dizziness and nausea...hopefully its not all in my head. Any thoughts?

Sending lots of baby dust! All my research says not to trust the cervix position but I am guilty of paying lots of attention to the mucus. How far are you away from AF? The nausea and dizziness sounds really positive!

Its due in 3 days. I have been doing really good with not getting too devastated when AF has been showing her ugliness but this month, if Im wrong and AF comes, I have a feeling im not gonna be able to keep it together. I am constantly feeling wet down there though, I though on saturday i got her since i was so wet and had some af type cramps right before I got super dizzy and the room spun a little. But she never showed. Same feeling right now.

STAY POSITIVE! I will pray for you. At least we have a chance to keep trying until he blesses us. When it comes, we will be even more appreciative.

STAY POSITIVE! I will pray for you. At least we have a chance to keep trying until he blesses us. When it comes, we will be even more appreciative.

Thank you! I completely agree. I know that God has a plan for my life and I keep praying that for His plan and if that is this month then everything would work out amazingly and if its not I will have the strength to continue till it its time.

Went to the doctor's this morning to see what is up with being 5 days late and all the brown spotting. They did bloodwork and it came back negative. Doctor said he wasn't sure what's going on. Said it could have been a chemical, or it could be too early for testing and if I don't see af in the next 2 weeks to test again.

I'm feeling so horrible right now. It feels like af has been coming on for 10 days so I'm all bloated and uncomfortable.

Also a bit stressed - hope my body figures itself out for next cycle.

We just got referred to a fertility clinic because DH sperm count is low (9 mill) too - so hopefully they can figure me out too!

Went to the doctor's this morning to see what is up with being 5 days late and all the brown spotting. They did bloodwork and it came back negative. Doctor said he wasn't sure what's going on. Said it could have been a chemical, or it could be too early for testing and if I don't see af in the next 2 weeks to test again.

I'm feeling so horrible right now. It feels like af has been coming on for 10 days so I'm all bloated and uncomfortable.

We just got referred to a fertility clinic because DH sperm count is low (9 mill) too - so hopefully they can figure me out too!

I am sorry to hear that. Don't stress as it can delay even more. Lots of sticky dust as I pray that you are. If not, at least you have the referral to better your chances!

Just stay positive Praying4abb. We are in the same boat so I have to remind myself as well. The pink creamy discharge has stopped and now I am really sleepy and still a bit crampy with a achy lower back. I keep running to the bathroom to check because it feels so wet. Wishing us both luck!

Im sorry :( Keep your head up. I know you may not want to hear this, but it will happen when its supposed to. Im praying you will get a surprise baby still this cycle but if not, every month is a new month and it will happen for you!! GL!

Just stay positive Praying4abb. We are in the same boat so I have to remind myself as well. The pink creamy discharge has stopped and now I am really sleepy and still a bit crampy with a achy lower back. I keep running to the bathroom to check because it feels so wet. Wishing us both luck!

Yes! We have to keep on keepin on, right ;) I can't wait till we both see out BFP :hugs:

Hi Bellydreams and Staples- just wanted to let you know that the cycle I got my BFP wasn't until I was 5 days late!! I also had spotting from day AF was due for 5 days.... Basically I O'd a bit later than I thought and implanted very slowly!! All of that adds up to everything being almost a week later than I had expected

Kepping fingers crossed for you!!:hugs:

One can certainly dream that is the case, shall wait and see. I've had no spotting though, just AF type cramps for almost a week now.

I hope this is it!! When was last time you were late and got af? Fxc!!

My first cycle off the pill was 40 days, but I blamed that on coming off the pill. Last month was 31 days, so it could change I guess but the last weeks symptoms are strange for my cycle! Last night I checked my cervix and it was much softer, I checked again this morning and it was hard again but had moved up. It had been super low past couple of days I don't know what to make of these changes. Still waiting for AF! I'll test again Friday

Hi Bellydreams and Staples- just wanted to let you know that the cycle I got my BFP wasn't until I was 5 days late!! I also had spotting from day AF was due for 5 days.... Basically I O'd a bit later than I thought and implanted very slowly!! All of that adds up to everything being almost a week later than I had expected

Kepping fingers crossed for you!!:hugs:

One can certainly dream that is the case, shall wait and see. I've had no spotting though, just AF type cramps for almost a week now.

I hope this is it!! When was last time you were late and got af? Fxc!!

My first cycle off the pill was 40 days, but I blamed that on coming off the pill. Last month was 31 days, so it could change I guess but the last weeks symptoms are strange for my cycle! Last night I checked my cervix and it was much softer, I checked again this morning and it was hard again but had moved up. It had been super low past couple of days I don't know what to make of these changes. Still waiting for AF! I'll test again Friday

Well I am glad it moved up even if it doesnt technically indicate pregnancy. However I know my cervix so I am thinking it is a good sign, hopefully for you too! I have had very different symptons than anything before. Always wet feeling down there, hot flashes, my face and ears would randomly get all flushed, been dizzy quite a few times, random fits of nausea and constants twinges and pulling. So different from past months! and af is only 2 days away :) hoping to test friday if she hasnt showed!

Hi praying4abb! My AF is also due in 2 days and am hoping it holds off long enough for me to test on Friday as well!!! :dust:

Well, I spoke too soon. AF literally just showed up. Im spotting red so im sure its not implanation. its there when i wipe also.

:cry:

AF just came after those 5 days of spotting. Disappointed but also relieved so we can start fresh again.

Thanks for all the kind words - you guys are great. I wish you all baby dust and sticky beans!

praying4abb and staples - I'm so sorry sorry :( big hugs!

and provera has been prescribed..anyone with experience taking this? hate to down nurses, being one, but she was rather dismissive..i'm trying to ask questions...she is trying to hang up..nice..don't know when to start taking it..had a nice midnight love session this morning and she said to use a secondary method while taking it..?

This thread sure has gone quiet! Is there anyone else out there waiting to test?

I'm in limbo land, I believe I should have had AF 4 days ago but nada and BFN Monday so testing tomorrow (Friday) hope I can get a BFP but I'll just be expecting the opposite!

All the best remaining ladies!!

Hope you get that BFP soon Bellydreams. I'm still around but have no idea what's going on with my cycle now.

I promised DH I wouldn't test til I was a week late. I will be testing next Wednesday if AF hasn't arrived in the mean time. My temps dipped but seem to be in a lull. My cervix is high and is normally low for AF, BBs are still sore, but this is my first cycle on Clomid so things are bound to be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->