January 2020 Garnets!!!

Scan didn't go well today. Baby measured 6 weeks with no heartbeat. I don't know what to do or say or think. I'm not ready to let go and I just feel exhausted.

Does anyone know how I can make someone else an admin for this thread? If I leave I want you all to be able to continue updating the first post or anything else that needs updating so...

I dont know to be honest. You dont have to leave, though I understand how it would be hard to stay.

Oh no FosterMom. I’m shocked and so sorry!! I don’t have the words right now, just know I am so sad and sorry for you

Co Fostermom - I have no words. I am truly so so sorry. Sending lots of prayers your way in this difficult time. Speechless and totally devastated for you! X

Oh @co_fostermom I'm so sorry. That's awful.

Don't worry about the thread. We can do some copypasta and start a new one if we have more join.

You take care of yourself. I'm so sorry.

I’m so sorry. Don’t worry about us, we can figure it out. Take care of yourself. I am heartbroken for you xxx

Co-fostermom I am so so sorry. I can not image what your feeling, take care of yourself. We will all be here if we can do anything but don't worry about the group we can figure it out. Sending huge hugs to you xx

Co FosterMum I am so sorry to read this. It must be heart breaking for you and I am sorry you are having to go through it. Please don't worry about us...look after yourself. Massive hugs xx

co_fostermom I am so very sorry to hear your sad news :( We are all thinking of you x

Cofostermum I’m so so sorry I’m here if you ever need to talk. Sending you massive hugs xxx

Co_fostermum - so so sorry for your loss! There are no words. Everyone here is thinking of you x

Co_fostermom - I'm so, so sorry. I'm literally heartbroken for you. Don't worry about us. Please, take care of yourself first. Big hugs, and all the prayers being sent your way. Fly high little angel :angel:

Oh, this just breaks my heart. Hugs to you and your family in this difficult time.

So heartbroken and sorry to hear that Co_fostermom, it is so unfair.

Hey Ladies!
So much has happened since I have been on here, I have been so exhausted and sick that I really haven't been able to do much, getting the kids ready in the morning has about wiped me out for the day!
I saw Dr yesterday everything looks good and they are wanting to put me on some meds to try and ease some of it as I am now loosing weight from been sick but the original prescription even with insurance was going to cost over $1000 so they are trying to work out something else.
I am so so sorry for your loss Co_fostermom, I know there is nothing we can say or do to make this easier or better for you, Life is so unfair sometimes and no explanation to it. Please take care of yourself give yourself time to feel the emotions you need to!

Stw93- what meds would cost that much??
I was put on Bonjesta which also would have been expensive, around $300-$400 and insurance rarely covers much if any of it, but there is a place near me that offers to cover the price of expensive meds. So that place along with my insurance made the meds free.

Stw93- what meds would cost that much??
I was put on Bonjesta which also would have been expensive, around $300-$400 and insurance rarely covers much if any of it, but there is a place near me that offers to cover the price of expensive meds. So that place along with my insurance made the meds free.

I really don't know what they are, I went to pick them up after my appt yesterday and the lady behind the register laughed and said you might not want these I was super confused and she told me how much they cost. It makes no sense to me unless they were made out of gold! I am just hoping the Dr calls me back with another option or something. If not I will make it and be ok I just miss eating so much LOL

I really don't know what they are, I went to pick them up after my appt yesterday and the lady behind the register laughed and said you might not want these I was super confused and she told me how much they cost. It makes no sense to me unless they were made out of gold! I am just hoping the Dr calls me back with another option or something. If not I will make it and be ok I just miss eating so much LOL
And how unfair of those companies to try and take advantage of women who are so sick. I know there are other options out there, hopefully you find one that works and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg

Co foster mom - I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. :( I can’t imagine how crushed you must be. You don’t deserve such heartache, and I’m so sorry you have to endure it anyway. :( Lots of love from all of us. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->