Thank you everyone so much for all your kind words. Maybe I'm in denial, but I just can't let go of it yet. I told my doctor I want to wait another week, continue meds, and if nothing happens I'll go in for another ultrasound early next week. If there's no change or progress than I'll schedule a d&c. I don't know if it's denial or if it's intuition, but I just don't think this is over. Anyway, my doctor was really supportive and said she would help me "execute that plan." Even if she's thinking she knows the outcome already, at least she's willing to let me wait and see. She was an infertility patient herself, so she does understand what I'm going through.