January 2020 Garnets!!!

OMG BAD NAUSEA DAY like I really want to go home sick kind of nausea

Just wondering - has anyone tried to feel their bumps yet? I’ll be 5 weeks tomorrow, and even though I’m obviously not showing yet, I swear... if I’m laying down, and put some firm pressure on the low part of my stomach, I can already feel what will eventually be my bump. Anyone else? (Or am I crazy?)

J.D. - sorry to hear about your nausea! Are you taking anything to help alleviate it?

Sorry about the nausea J.D., yuck! Hope it eases soon.

Nope, I have not felt for my bump here, I would never find it through all the bloat.

Really pleased with how my tests are progressing. :D I don't think they were this dark until 20-something dpo with my last nightmare pregnancy/miscarriage. It gives me hope that my blood draw tomorrow will be okay.

CYMERA_20190523_065746.jpg CYMERA_20190523_065930.jpg

Fit_Mama - those lines look great! I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow, and mine still aren't as dark as that! (I honestly don't even know why I'm still testing though.)

test.jpg

J.D, try ginger biscuits they are supposed to help.

I had another blood draw today and levels came back at 825. 6 days ago they were 91 so they have gone up as expected. They have booked me for an ultrasound on Thursday at 9am x

Yay Sophie!!!!! :headspin::happydance:

JD - also try having some water and plain crackers next to your bed and nibble on them before you even get out of bed. My mom told me that tends to help with the nausea because a big part of why morning sickness tends to happen in the morning is because we are actually hungry and that can make us feel sick. Also try eating several small meals throughout the day. Hope you feel better!

Becca - I have too much fat down there to see if I can feel anything lol.

Fit_mama - those lines look AMAZING!!!

OMG I can’t handle the smells in my building today. I work in a convention center that was converted from a Masonic Temple decades ago so it’s old and musky but someone made food or forgot to take the trash out or a kid at the daycare pooped their pants or some combination of all of the above and it’s all I can do to not vomit. I’m glad my boss isn’t here this week because I’m sitting here sniffing Gatorade to quell the nausea somewhat.

Hey everyone! Hope you're not feeling too sick! I had quite a bad sick day today, I was in town from 8am to 9pm! Just got all tucked up in bed now. Phew.

I turned 8 weeks today and have my booking in appt with the midwife tomorrow. Haven't had any scans or anything, I will probably just wait for the NHS one at 12 weeks. Still hoping this baby sticks. I lost my last one nearly 10 weeks so I'm still nervous :(.

Feeling more positive than last time though, I feel like this will be my rainbow.

Sorry to all the ladies feeling nauseated and/or having smell aversions! That’s never fun.

Yellow moon- glad you’re feeling somewhat positive. It’s hard not to be nervous, but I truly hope this is your rainbow baby! :)

Hey everyone! Hope you're not feeling too sick! I had quite a bad sick day today, I was in town from 8am to 9pm! Just got all tucked up in bed now. Phew.

I turned 8 weeks today and have my booking in appt with the midwife tomorrow. Haven't had any scans or anything, I will probably just wait for the NHS one at 12 weeks. Still hoping this baby sticks. I lost my last one nearly 10 weeks so I'm still nervous :(.

Feeling more positive than last time though, I feel like this will be my rainbow.

Can you not see your gp or ring your local epu? If you lost your last baby, you are entitled to an early reassurance scan xx

So strange how different hospitals can be. Ours does first scan at 8 weeks! I really don’t think I’d have the patience to wait until 12. Do you have any facilities there that do private ultrasounds?

My tests are going negative. Doesn't look good for me ladies.

Hey all, feeling a bit brighter today.

Last time around, the morning sickness was bad enough that I couldn't go near screens much, and now I work with computers, so it might be just hitting me worse this time. I have all the ginger ales :) and crackers and water by the bed. So looking forward to my scan on the 5th. Bursting to make sure this is all real.

Oh no :( has it been just a day, or over a few days? Mine faded for a day, but bounced back just fine.
It faded last week for a day and then came back and now it's still there but so light. No af yet, but I take progesterone so that could delay it. I am so confused and will be very surprised if I still am.

It faded last week for a day and then came back and now it's still there but so light. No af yet, but I take progesterone so that could delay it. I am so confused and will be very surprised if I still am.

Sorry to hear this- I hope it turns out well. At the beginning of my pregnancy I got a lighter test after a dark one but it turned out to be a dud. Fingers crossed for you lovely xxx

So strange how different hospitals can be. Ours does first scan at 8 weeks! I really don’t think I’d have the patience to wait until 12. Do you have any facilities there that do private ultrasounds?

I could get a private scan but the midwives seem against them. Just because they can't really do anything if it is a bad scan and maybe I'm better off in ignorant bliss. I personally think it would cause me stress and worry having to go tto more scans so I kind of agree with it. They were super nice to me today, they said the only thing I can is to stop worrying, and she said ' I know you are going to have this baby and that's that'. And for some reason that made me feel so much better. I think she could tell I was on the brink of tears talking about it. But hey ho. Only time will tell! And we're all in this boat together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->