January 2020 Garnets!!!

Sorry to hear this- I hope it turns out well. At the beginning of my pregnancy I got a lighter test after a dark one but it turned out to be a dud. Fingers crossed for you lovely xxx

The day mine faded, I took two tests, both pale. 14 DPIUI. I don't know whether I had drank too much water the day before, or whether I really did have a dip in hcg levels, but I'd doubt my dip was two dodgy tests.

IMG_20190519_070102.jpg

I know it's scary, but I guess you're not out until you're out. AFAIK, progesterone can delay AF but not indefinitely. Can you get a blood test?

Thanks ladies. I'm going to leave the progesterone now and see what happens. I am not able to get a blood test now, we live farm side, and far from everything.

I could get a private scan but the midwives seem against them. Just because they can't really do anything if it is a bad scan and maybe I'm better off in ignorant bliss. I personally think it would cause me stress and worry having to go tto more scans so I kind of agree with it. They were super nice to me today, they said the only thing I can is to stop worrying, and she said ' I know you are going to have this baby and that's that'. And for some reason that made me feel so much better. I think she could tell I was on the brink of tears talking about it. But hey ho. Only time will tell! And we're all in this boat together :)

aww hugs! Just keep those positive thoughts going, keep sending that baby lots of love, and know that we're all pulling for you! Looking forward to your updates. :)

Angelique was your progesterone prescribed? Or are you taking an OTC version? I'm so sorry you're going through this. Hopefully it's nothing.

Angelique was your progesterone prescribed? Or are you taking an OTC version? I'm so sorry you're going through this. Hopefully it's nothing.
Co_foster - it's prescribed suppositories that I take from 2/3 dpo.

Thanks everyone, I believe that I'll be moving to the next cycle.

Aw Angelique. I wouldn't stop the progesterone unless your doctor says to because that'll prevent bleeding should you be pregnant.

Hi!

I’m due jan 29th with our second baby, this was out 3rd month of trying after we got married in Feb.
I know it’s what a lot of people say but this month I did kind of chill out on the ‘trying’ part and didn’t stress myself out about symptom spotting etc and it happened!
Can’t wait to tell my daughter whose 3 that there’s a baby in mummy’s yummy soon, she’s been asking for a baby for ages!
Good luck to all the other January mummas out there! \\:D/

Welcome Cornishmama! I also have a 3 year old. Mine's only started to like and be interested in babies in the past 6 months or so. Before that he would just get jealous when I'd hold them haha.

((Hugs)) Angelique, I hope everything is okay. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Got my second blood draw results back last night. At 3 weeks, 4 days (11dpo) my HCG was 39. Yesterday at 4 weeks, 4 days (18 dpo) it was 1042, so doubling roughly every 1.5 days. :dance: So happy and relieved.

Most of them I’ve seen are from either lilypie or babysizer. You can go in those websites and check out the different options too :)

I wonder where all the early January due dates are hiding! Yellowmoon is the only one so far due at the beginning of the month in this thread. There's gotta be more right? Although I started the May testing thread and the beginning of the month for BFPs was kind of a downer. Does anyone know anyone due in January who hasn't ventured to this thread yet?

I wonder where all the early January due dates are hiding! Yellowmoon is the only one so far due at the beginning of the month in this thread. There's gotta be more right? Although I started the May testing thread and the beginning of the month for BFPs was kind of a downer. Does anyone know anyone due in January who hasn't ventured to this thread yet?

I didn't see anyone due around the same time as me. My BFP was Around Easter time and I don't think there were many BFPs on here at that time...I felt so lonely! Haha. Maybe people avoid due dates around Xmas and New year.

I’m 4 weeks 3 days and in the evenings I’m feeling super uncomfortable in my back and sort of coming round my sides. Not really cramps and no sharp pains just achy almost, anyone else feeling like this?
Can’t remember if I had this with my first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->