January Girls!!

hello span,

ok had a look at the pics, they say that if the lines are dark together like 6/1 am positive but 6/1 pm the line is positive as you have to go from the darkest part of the line, so the first line the first part is dark like control line, so it is still positive.

just checked pics again, it looks like 7/1 is the same dark at edge like control.

it maybe you had a short surge this month. they say each months surge can be different too.

:dust: to you.

xx

Here's my OPKs over the last few days. I'm not confident that I'll get a BFP this month but it's worth a try. :flower:

I would say the 6 Jan am was positive? Although I am new to this OPK lark :dohh:

yes i would say 6th jan too but just because it has the line darkest / matching the test line

Cheers guys. I think the 6/1 am is the positive one too. :flower:
I'm just glad that there's been SOME activity to be honest. :thumbup:

Does anyone have any problems with us using this thread to post our pregnancy test pictures?? I know there is a thread specifically for this but I would quite like to keep it within this thread if thats ok? Getting impatient already to get testing lol

I don't mind at all - can't wait to see some BFP pics! :D

Hi, can I join you?

This will be first cycle of ttc baby number two. We have a daughter who is 2year and 2 months old. Now just have to find time to concieve inbetween all the toddler tantrums!

Will be ovulating this week :happydance:

Louise

Hi, can I join you?

This will be first cycle of ttc baby number two. We have a daughter who is 2year and 2 months old. Now just have to find time to concieve inbetween all the toddler tantrums!

Will be ovulating this week :happydance:

Louise

Hi and welcome :hi: There are so many of us January girls now its brilliant! :)

Thanks for the welcome Jenba.

Think I am even more excited this time as I know how amazing it is to have a child. But also more apprehensive as I can't pretend to myself that childbirth isn't as bad as they say - I now know it's worse!

Jenna I have no problem with that at all. I think that the mods are okay with that as long as we aren't creating new threads with our BFP announcements I guess :)

LouiseSix welcome to the thread! Yeah it must be more exciting second time round! How long we're you TTC your first? :)

Well I'm crossing my legs holding onto my weeeeee so I can do my first ever OPK although might be early seeing as its CD7 lol but been having some early signs so may as well see :) they are just Internet cheapies so let's see. Got about 40 mins until its been three hours but stupid me just drank a glass of OJ so that won't help me hold on lol!!

Thanks for the welcome Jenba.

Think I am even more excited this time as I know how amazing it is to have a child. But also more apprehensive as I can't pretend to myself that childbirth isn't as bad as they say - I now know it's worse!

I feel exactly the same! I am trying not to think about that bit yet :wacko:

Thanks for the welcome.
Have AF at the moment but not sure if its a false one from pill or not so unsure about how to work out when i'm ovulating etc.
It all seems so confusing at the moment so hopefully i'll get some guidance here :)

Sarah : so it will be good to see what this cycle is like then, some seem to go straight back into a normal cycle from what i have seen but others seem to have unusual cycles until their body settles again

are you going to use any methods such as charting your temps?

Alandsa ; yeah it will be good to see what happens. I'm hoping it won't take long to get back to normal! It's good to know some people just go straight into a normal cycle.I used to be pretty regular so hoping it will be the same.
We won't be using any methods at first as OH doesn't want sex to become too regimented. If we haven't conceived in a few months we will then be more planned!
Are youTTC for your first too?

Alandsa ; yeah it will be good to see what happens. I'm hoping it won't take long to get back to normal! It's good to know some people just go straight into a normal cycle.I used to be pretty regular so hoping it will be the same.
We won't be using any methods at first as OH doesn't want sex to become too regimented. If we haven't conceived in a few months we will then be more planned!
Are youTTC for your first too?

we need to see pt pics how else will the rest of us keep going!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

getting slight ache in my right side, so looks like my right ovary is working hard again this month.

Jenna I have no problem with that at all. I think that the mods are okay with that as long as we aren't creating new threads with our BFP announcements I guess :)

LouiseSix welcome to the thread! Yeah it must be more exciting second time round! How long we're you TTC your first? :)

Well I'm crossing my legs holding onto my weeeeee so I can do my first ever OPK although might be early seeing as its CD7 lol but been having some early signs so may as well see :) they are just Internet cheapies so let's see. Got about 40 mins until its been three hours but stupid me just drank a glass of OJ so that won't help me hold on lol!!

Hi Alandsa it took 3 cycles last time. Hoping for first time lucky as I really want an October baby.

Hi Sarah 125 & Louisesix- welcome to the thread! :wave:

Jenba - I definitely don't have a problem with people posting test pics - can't wait to see some :bfp:

AFM - I'm still waiting for AF to arrive to mark the start of cycle 1! Expecting it today/tomorrow and feel like it's on it's way but no sign yet! Just want to get started now!

:wave: Hi there Sarah 125 and Louisesix! Welcome!

Jenba, I also agree that it would be okay to post pics in this thread!

sooooo happy today because we are officially TTC! yay! :happydance:

jenwantsababy, congrats! DF and I just started TTC #1 on Jan 1, so brand new to this process but already wondering when that BFP is going to appear!

we started BD on CD 23 so my chances of BFP are almost nonexistent this cycle. hope you have better luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->