January Girls!!

aww so sorry Jen :( *hugs*

dailensmummy - yey congratulations :) come and join us in the Oct thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/866321-precious-pumpkins-due-october.html

Hi ladies, sorry I've been away for a while - been away on business for the last week and arrived home today to get a :bfp: !

I still can't believe it! I used a clearblue digital and it said 3+ weeks even tho I only ovulated 16 days ago! What if it's twins?! Eeeeek!

Congratulations to the rest of you who got your BFPs this month and I'm so sorry that the witch caught some of you.

Going to hunt out the precious pumpkins thread now!

aww congratulations, wowee that is a high HCG level! :)

here is the thread if you havent found it already: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/866321-precious-pumpkins-due-october.html

Hi ladies, sorry I've been away for a while - been away on business for the last week and arrived home today to get a :bfp: !

I still can't believe it! I used a clearblue digital and it said 3+ weeks even tho I only ovulated 16 days ago! What if it's twins?! Eeeeek!

Congratulations to the rest of you who got your BFPs this month and I'm so sorry that the witch caught some of you.

Going to hunt out the precious pumpkins thread now!
CONGRATS HUN!! xx

Congratulations to all the BFPs!

Have been so busy at work that have not been able to gret online - is there a Feb group? Think I'm ovulating right now :happydance:

congratulations dailensmummy! :) happy and healthy nine months!! and congrats to the rest of the precious pumpkins!

thanks span and luckie3 and jenba and 3outnumbered, guess i am moving on to february! i was diappointed at first, but i am ok with it, especially considering it was only our first month! :)

louisesix: maybe we should start a february group! :thumbup:

How are we girlies :wave: :)

i have gone from starving all the time to not eating alot, sorry for tmi but i have found my bowel movements have been very liquidy. Sorry dont know if thats got anything to do with the pregnancy.

how has everyone else going?? any more BFPs??

Hey girlies, well FF says i did ovulate on day 18, as i thought i had...

Its strange though, my CM didnt change at all during the cycle (although it was maybe a big egg white on day 19, so maybe i didnt ovulate until then ) Should the lack of a change be worrying?, I think i read somewhere BFing can cause a lack of it so that would explain it.

So im currently 3 (or 2) DPO. Im still cramping, and lots of creamy CM.

Any other symptoms spotters with me in the 2WW yet? x x

my cervix has dissapeared to high up to touch lol, im 6dpo, good or bad thing? x x

Hehe are you January girls still going in here? :)

I might join you again seeing as I was a January girl originally lol

I'm waiting to O and finally seen my pre-O temps return today after MC. As long as my cycle hasn't changed then I should O in about a week :)

I'm waiting to O and finally seen my pre-O temps return today after MC. As long as my cycle hasn't changed then I should O in about a week :)

Alandsa, so sorry for your loss! We are all still here keeping our fingers crossed!

I am still having 'lessons' on fertility friend and will post the link as soon as I understand what I am doing LOL

Wishing you lots of love luck and baby dust for another go xx

Alandsa, so sorry for your loss! We are all still here keeping our fingers crossed!

I am still having 'lessons' on fertility friend and will post the link as soon as I understand what I am doing LOL

Wishing you lots of love luck and baby dust for another go xx

Thank you :) I'm okay, feeling like I have had a bit of time now to make sense of it as best I can. So now ready to get back in the game :) finally stopped bleeding / spotting and awaiting O :)

Ooh hope your FF lessons are going well. Im looking forward to seeing your chart :) lots and lots of sticky Baby dust to you too :)

many hugs to you Alandsa :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss. lots of baby dust to you for this month, you will be extra fertile!

Heh I hope I'm extra fertile lol! I have heard people saying this before. Just hoping my cycles aren't too messed up that's all.

I will be starting the BD mission ASAP. Had some sexual dreams last night that's always a sign of impending O for me too lol! Boobs felt a bit tender too. Bring on the O :)

Lots of baby dust to you :)

I am still stalking this thread! I want to see all those BFPs popping up in February :D Lots and lots of baby dust to you lovely ladies xxxx

My temps are still high girls, My chart post OV looks very different to last month, so hoping thats a good sign!

Im 9dpo tomorrow. (My Ovulation Chart )

Hows everyone elses chart looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"