January Jellybeans 2013!...

i just went on babybeat and ordered it.. its like a 500$ one but i rented it for 27$ for the month :) i got some extra gel too!.

u can use any water based gel from the store, like aloe vera gel. in case you run out :winkwink:

Feeling like absolute crap-ola today. I woke up and got sick... tried to eat breakfast and i only ate half because i couldnt finish it... then i did some work from home and now my back is killing me from sitting at the computer... Just ate lunch and almost got sick off of that... Did anyone else get the Rh-negative shot? I had it the other day and ever since then my hearts like pounding out of my chest and i just feel like doopie. I dont know.. its prob not the shot, maybe i just need a nap lol!

i had a blood test and im RH+ do i dont need the shots.

Happy b-day LaMere!

Good morning ladies! How are y'all this morning? Hubby made blueberry pancakes for me this morning.. Yummy. Gonna get to work on my cake here in a little bit. Took some morning pica with Rayven, though she wasn't really cooperating lol. Hope you are all well!

Happy Birthday!

I finally had another "baby dream" last night. Feel free to laugh at me.

I was in a bedroom and knew it was time to breast feed my new baby. I had never seen the baby before so I was really excited to see him/her. My baby was a kitten!!! I was breast feeding a kitten. SMH.

This is not the first dream I had where my baby was a dog or cat. What is wrong with me! Lol.

I think maybe because I love my pets so much and have limited experience with children I am associating that bond and love the way I understand? Dreams are a crazy thing.

BTW - It was a girl.

Happy birthday!! So many August mommies- mine is in a few weeks!!

DittyByrd - How strange, your analysis kind of makes sense I guess, but sometimes I think dreams are just plain weird! Doesn't sound like it was a bad dream though? I'm pretty sure I had one or two dreams in my last pregnancy that baby wasn't human... and I don't even have pets!

La Mere - Happy birthday. Hope you have a lovely day! x

Happy Birthday La Mere!

We were able to do our scan today!!

It's

A

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Happy Birthday La Mere!

Thank you, Mammaspath!! :hugs:

Feeling like absolute crap-ola today. I woke up and got sick... tried to eat breakfast and i only ate half because i couldnt finish it... then i did some work from home and now my back is killing me from sitting at the computer... Just ate lunch and almost got sick off of that... Did anyone else get the Rh-negative shot? I had it the other day and ever since then my hearts like pounding out of my chest and i just feel like doopie. I dont know.. its prob not the shot, maybe i just need a nap lol!

i had a blood test and im RH+ do i dont need the shots.

Happy b-day LaMere!
Thank you, Little J! :hugs:

Happy birthday!! So many August mommies- mine is in a few weeks!!
Thank you, ARuppe!!! :hugs:

DittyByrd - How strange, your analysis kind of makes sense I guess, but sometimes I think dreams are just plain weird! Doesn't sound like it was a bad dream though? I'm pretty sure I had one or two dreams in my last pregnancy that baby wasn't human... and I don't even have pets!

La Mere - Happy birthday. Hope you have a lovely day! x

Thank you, Blossom!!! :hugs:

Yeaaaaaaa AJ!!!!!!!!!!!! Another boyyyyyyy in th e clan!!!!

I finally had another "baby dream" last night. Feel free to laugh at me.

I was in a bedroom and knew it was time to breast feed my new baby. I had never seen the baby before so I was really excited to see him/her. My baby was a kitten!!! I was breast feeding a kitten. SMH.

This is not the first dream I had where my baby was a dog or cat. What is wrong with me! Lol.

I think maybe because I love my pets so much and have limited experience with children I am associating that bond and love the way I understand? Dreams are a crazy thing.

BTW - It was a girl.

Having dreams about breastfeeding Animals during pregnancy , is really common:)

My AF returned when Eva was 6 months. Still BF now at 21months

Is anyone else still BF? Would be interested to know if your little ones self wean as your milk changes. If not how do you plan to handle it?

Had my first baby dream last night & it was another boy! Always dreamt a girl with DS, but don't think that means anything. It's been so different this time that I am kind of expecting a girl though. Long wait to find out on 10th Sept!

Im still BF my 14month old. At first I just wanted to make it a year, then when I found out I was pregnant I wanted to tandem feed. I'm pretty sure my milk is gone at this point. But she still likes to nurse first thing in the morning and right before bed. I love our time together. I hope that it will help Amelia from being super jealous when the new baby comes.

But if she self weans before then I'll be ok too. We made it over a year and Im beyond excited and proud of us both for doing so well :)

Congratulations AJ! I can't believe our little group is slowly but surely filling in the gender blanks! When did we get so far along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->