January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ok ladies I now have people asking when Im due so I think my bump is looking more bump like than fat like lol so Im gonna share :flower:

15+6 weeks

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/JODEESTANLEY/156.jpg

18+3 weeks (today)

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/JODEESTANLEY/183.jpg

number 4 is really doing a number on me lol

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
It does seem like it has flown by all of a sudden!! It really is fun sharing this time with all of you!! :hugs:

Happy birthday.

AJ - congratulations

Ginger - gorgeous! No fluff there, just beautiful x

ginger: your 15+6 week bump just IDENTICLE to mine right now!! Now i can imagine what ill look like at 18 weeks! haha very cute :flower:

AJ: YAY FOR A BOY!!!!!! so what olv wives tales did you do? and what were the results? what is your little names heart rate?

Anymore gender scans this week or monday/tuesday of next week?

Any of you know how old La Mere is now? I'm not sure if 22...

It is 22. Found it :)

ginger: your 15+6 week bump just IDENTICLE to mine right now!! Now i can imagine what ill look like at 18 weeks! haha very cute :flower:

AJ: YAY FOR A BOY!!!!!! so what olv wives tales did you do? and what were the results? what is your little names heart rate?

BTW the heartrate thing doesn't predict! I just used my doppler and my boy's heartrate is still in the 150's!

And check out this thread I posted! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...084209-babys-heart-rate-gender-predictor.html

Have any of you that are having no 2 or more had complety different pg symptoms but having the same sex?

My scan is Tuesday!! But still on the fence of team yellow.:winkwink:

Chinese gender predictions were all different, some said girl, some said boy.
I did the baking soda test and didn't get even one bubble! Still haven't been told what the heart rate is, so not sure about that.

so far the name we're leaning towards is Cayde Elian Romero, DH's name is Carlos so he wants baby to have a C name as well and Romero is DH's middle name. We're still kind of looking tho.

Wish Ihad a beautiful bump, know it will come. Yours is GORGOUES!

Is anyone else still suffering with itchying? Mines driving me mental, seems much worse today but has calmed down since I've cooled down as was so hot. Hands and feet fine. Is mainly arms, legs and boobs. May call midwife in morning just for an opInion x

Sonia i itch a bit sometimes, legs, arms and tummy but mine usually stops if i rub some lotion on it.

May try that. I seem to have been worse today. The rash on my legs has cleared up and am using the cream that I have left to sooth other itchy bits. No rashes though at all. I'll try extra moisturising. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->