January Jellybeans 2013!...

20 week scan went great! Meet baby

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/134931f1.jpg

I have been feeling baby, but I feel like movements on my cervix, like moonwalking or something LOL I know I read something about baby being bellow here, I kind remember by who. I know baby is high when I hear heartbeat, but just found it weird when I was sitting and felt baby having a blast on my cervix. Any one felt the same?

Other than that, haven't really felt much of baby :(

DeeDee sometimes i wonder if it's baby's hands. I know for a fact he's head down but i still feel small taps down near my cervix, and then seconds later i'll feel massive kicks up near my belly button, so either it's his hands down there, or if he's turning somersaults. :)

Congrats on your gorgeous boy AJ!! So exciting!

Lovely bumps ladies, still waiting for mine!!!

Hope everyone is well!

xxxx

DeeDee sometimes i wonder if it's baby's hands. I know for a fact he's head down but i still feel small taps down near my cervix, and then seconds later i'll feel massive kicks up near my belly button, so either it's his hands down there, or if he's turning somersaults. :)

Oh thank you! I was joking around with baby: "Don't you be knocking to come out now, it ain't your time..." With my little southern fake accent. Hahahaha.

I have been feeling baby, but I feel like movements on my cervix, like moonwalking or something LOL I know I read something about baby being bellow here, I kind remember by who. I know baby is high when I hear heartbeat, but just found it weird when I was sitting and felt baby having a blast on my cervix. Any one felt the same?

I feel baby kick really low and then sometimes it moves and I feel it a little higher up. It mostly stays really low .... guess it is just the way they are facing.

Same here but when I saw doctor yesterday he said it was normal

I finally had another "baby dream" last night. Feel free to laugh at me.

I was in a bedroom and knew it was time to breast feed my new baby. I had never seen the baby before so I was really excited to see him/her. My baby was a kitten!!! I was breast feeding a kitten. SMH.

This is not the first dream I had where my baby was a dog or cat. What is wrong with me! Lol.

I think maybe because I love my pets so much and have limited experience with children I am associating that bond and love the way I understand? Dreams are a crazy thing.

BTW - It was a girl.
Lol made me laught

Grr, where is La Mere, hahahaha. I made something for her and left it on her journal, but she's got me anxious she hasn't seen it LOL I suck at patience...

Have any of you that are having no 2 or more had complety different pg symptoms but having the same sex?

Yes, I bloomed with ds with this time my skin and hair is horrendous. With ds I had sickness with everything I ate, this time I had to eat to stop myself being sick.

This little girl in my belly has literally taken ever ounce of beauty I had!!! I know when she is born I will say it was worth it, but danggggg

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/16weekbump.jpg

My barely there 16 week bump :(

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/16weekbump.jpg

My barely there 16 week bump :(

Oh Nikki that looks about me too & I'm 18 weeks!!! Very neat though :)

Cute new profile pic too! I must learn to upload pics!!

xxx

Happy birthday La Mere

Congrats AJ

Thank you, darkstar!

Happy birthday.

AJ - congratulations

Ginger - gorgeous! No fluff there, just beautiful x

Thank you Sonia!

Happy birthday la mere hope u have a good one :)

Thank you Kaiecee!

Grr, where is La Mere, hahahaha. I made something for her and left it on her journal, but she's got me anxious she hasn't seen it LOL I suck at patience...
:haha: here I am DeeDee! I love it, thank you so much :hugs:

Ginger: lovely bump!

Nikki: your little bump is adorable! I love your new profile pic too!

Well, ladies I am gonna head to bed! It's been a tiring day... Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! I'm so glad to have such a lovely group of ladies to share this pregnancy with! :hug: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->