*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Thanks ladies. I know I've read so much about it been normal but I've never experienced it in any of my other pregnancies before so I'm a little worried xx

Hey my jellybellies!

Just left the high risk ob.

He told me it won't hurt to kerp taking my progesyerone/baby aspirin regimen.

Also I am measuring 6w4days, so on target. He said numbers look great and since he sees a nice strong hb they won't do any more bloods.

I go back to see him in four weeks. But go see,my NP in two weeks, unless I panic and go in next week. Lol. 7 weeks 4 days furthest I ever made it so...

I pray everyday. Anyway, wanted to update

That's great that your right on track, things are looking good for you Hun! :thumbup:

Here's an odd question...

Does anyone else's vagina feel like it's bruised? It's so weird. I'm actually worried about it because it almost feels like when you have your period an it's sore there.

Hope that's normal!

Jeez it's hot out there today!! Swollen feet & sore boobs on the school run wasn't a good mixture I either had kids standing on my feet or parents elbowing/backing into my boobs arghhhhh :-(

Hey my jellybellies!

Also I am measuring 6w4days, so on target. He said numbers look great and since he sees a nice strong hb they won't do any more bloods.

I go back to see him in four weeks. But go see,my NP in two weeks, unless I panic and go in next week. Lol. 7 weeks 4 days furthest I ever made it so...

That's great news!!! I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow. I'm soooo excited!!! :happydance:

Thanks girls! I know I am not outta the woods yet but it has gone a bit well as my previous ones never did.

Can't wait to see your ultrasound results and or pics!! :)

Kinda sore boobs but not so much, the nausea been kicking my ass though

Hi girls the doc said that my heart is on the fast side but sounds totally normal and it's likely due to the extra blood been pumped round, got to keep an eye on it over the next few days and if i want to go back then to call the surgery :)

I just went to the loo before going to bed and there was the slightest tinge of brown on the toilet paper, I wiped again and there was a tiny bit of pink/red. I'm so scared history is going to repeat itself as I think this is how it started last time. I know it could also be nothing but I keep going to the toilet to check. I will just have to wait and see I suppose.

Hope everything's ok hun :hugs: glad to hear you've had no more spotting since. I'm sure it was just a bit of old blood making it's way out x

Morning
Well I've had my scan & saw a little tiny blob with a heartbeat but the sonographer clearly didn't want to be there, she basically had a look said there's the heartbeat & printed a picture off, didn't take any measurements or anything :-( so when I saw the midwife afterwards she said "well you look to be about 6-7wks but it says they were unable to measure properly, was baby moving around too much?" I was speechless!! She didn't even attempt to take any & I was in & out in minutes! But they're happy to wait until my dating scan now which is fine by me, I've got it booked for 30th June which seems ages away but hopefully it'll go fast x

Yay! Sorry the sonographer was a bit of a turd! But at least you got your scan in and saw bubs and the heartbeat <3

another faaaaint test today. Doctor said my levels would go down quick but it's still there.

Might be able to get my levels checked today.

Your tests look good! Hope you can get your levels checked :flower:

Hey my jellybellies!

Fantastic ness! :happydance:

Here's an odd question...

Does anyone else's vagina feel like it's bruised? It's so weird. I'm actually worried about it because it almost feels like when you have your period an it's sore there.

Hope that's normal!

Ouch! Mine feels swollen and definitely more sensitive, I think that's down to all the extra blood we have going on inside of us, but I can't say it feels bruised as such x

Hi girls the doc said that my heart is on the fast side but sounds totally normal and it's likely due to the extra blood been pumped round, got to keep an eye on it over the next few days and if i want to go back then to call the surgery :)

Great news :)

Evening (or morning) ladies :hi: I still haven't heard from my mw yet, despite her booking my scan at the hospital but not my booking in appt with herself :wacko: so I call her this morning, and she's on holiday until 8th June! I called the EPU and spoke to them and they were really lovely and have booked me in for an early scan for Wednesday morning :dance: the mw I'll just have to chase up when she's back from her jollies! Just glad I get to see my baby and hopefully see that everything is ok so far :D

That's really nice of the EPU lolly, here we can't self refer and every time you call then their so rude! I bet you can't wait for your scan :) best of luck!! X

Is anyone else getting shortness of breath? I'm finding myself having to catch my breath and I can feel my heart beating sometimes, it's like it's popping out of my chest, I know this sounds so strange but it's so hard to explain. I thought we only got breathless in later pregnancy :nope:

I've made an appointment with the doctor at 4pm this afternoon just to make sure everything is ok. X

Yes, me... It's worse if I'm lying down or my stomach is squished, after I've eaten I really struggle and when I'm tired, sometimes I feel like I'm having palpatations. Xxx

Eww feel so yuk past 2 days all ive eaten is ginger nuts and water :( anyone else

Thanks mummy to be :) we can't usually, but I had to speak to a doctor first who put the referral in for me, seeing as my useless mw has swanned off on holiday without even arranging my booking in appt first :dohh: I'm really excited now, hope tomorrow goes quickly! And it's a 9.15am scan so no waiting around all day :yipee:

Hi ladies.

I've had one of the worst days. I've been doing a job today in Nottingham, we got there at 11 I really needed to pee but when I went there was pinkish blood in my knickers, I ran out to the girl I was working for and had to tell her I was pregnant and that I found blood, I was in hysterics, we phoned my doctor but being 2 hours away nothing they could do so they sent me to A&E. we were fast tracked, my urine still said positive, they did bloods which said the same but I have an infection somewhere in my body (they don't know where and didn't try and look for it) they did a scan and I'm measuring exactly what I should. I have been crying all day worrying and then crying cos I was happy but had let the girl I was working for down. Then on my way home one of the girls from my day job called me to say all the girls in the office have been talking about me and suspect me tone pregnant and if I'm not that I'm just grumpy and not interested in my job so they will sack me, my friend lied to the girls saying she didn't know anything, and has asked me to tell them tomorrow....

Omg I got home and was crying in hysterics my boyfriend has had to tell my mum I'm pregnant over the phone because I wouldn't stop calling for her...

All I want to do is cry and sleep...

I don't know what to do....

I'm so sorry for such a long message...

Hope everyone has had a good day...

Lots of love xxxxx

Wow Dawny, what a day! :hugs: I'm glad that your scan went well and that bean is doing good too. When will you get your results back for the infection? Crazy pregnancy hormones turn the best of us into wrecks hun :) you're not alone! Don't let work or your colleagues stress you out, you can't get sacked for being a bit grumpy! x

And you certainly can't get sacked for being pregnant! They'd have a law suit on their hands! Try not to stress- that sound like an awful day but sounds like your jellybean is doing great :)

Xxx

Morning
Well I've had my scan & saw a little tiny blob with a heartbeat but the sonographer clearly didn't want to be there, she basically had a look said there's the heartbeat & printed a picture off, didn't take any measurements or anything :-( so when I saw the midwife afterwards she said "well you look to be about 6-7wks but it says they were unable to measure properly, was baby moving around too much?" I was speechless!! She didn't even attempt to take any & I was in & out in minutes! But they're happy to wait until my dating scan now which is fine by me, I've got it booked for 30th June which seems ages away but hopefully it'll go fast x

Congrats! Glad u got to see hb. Sorry the sonographer had an attitude problem. I remember in my last pregnancy when I was miscarrying the sonographer assistant made me feel so small and sniggered when I couldn't figure out how to put the gown thing on. Stupid bitch. I was shaking and on my own, a kind word wouldn't have gone a miss!

Yeah I'm just trying not to worry. Fingers crossed I dont get any more but will mention it at my appointment next week. If I do get some more I will ring the midwife, that's what I did last time and she got me an appointment with the EPU even though I knew I wouldnt make it.
I don't feel doomed this time though sooo I'll have to wait it.out.

Hope everyone is doing ok this morning.

Fx'd that's the end of spotting :hugs:

Is anyone else getting shortness of breath? I'm finding myself having to catch my breath and I can feel my heart beating sometimes, it's like it's popping out of my chest, I know this sounds so strange but it's so hard to explain. I thought we only got breathless in later pregnancy :nope:

I've made an appointment with the doctor at 4pm this afternoon just to make sure everything is ok. X

Glad your dr appt went well. I'm easily breathless but I'm also a lazy cow so probs the reason for it!
Hey my jellybellies!

Yay! Glad you're on target and hb strong! Another hurdle down

That's great news!!! I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow. I'm soooo excited!!! :happydance:

Good luck! X

Today was a rough day. mid-late morning I was working with a girl in class and started to get some general stomach pains. then they got worse. it got to the point that i couldn't move, i was going back and forth quickly between hot/sweating a ton to chills, and everything around me was blurring. then i got hit by horrible diarrhea. usually i feel better within 10 min after... but this went on for over an hour. since then, i've had bad nausea (haven't actually thrown up thankfully).

Not sure what to attribute it to. It wasn't bad food b/c my husband and I both had eggs for breakfast, and the same dinner last night. Only other thing I ate that morning was an apple. I'm hoping I don't have a bug!

I'm also getting more and more scared of my scan on Thursday. All of today's stress and pain make me worry even more... (it was horrible)

The only thing I've been able to eat since (I tried veggies and healthier things) is velveeta shells & cheese. which i might not be supposed to eat. but I need food and it's the only thing that doesn't make me gag (also new), so i am...

Hi! I am Stacie, 24. I have a little girl who just turned 2! And I am roughly 6 weeks 2 days along! According to my app my due date is January 12th! But I have my first apt tomorrow so we shall see!! :)

I feel awful today!! Nausea has def kicked in. I'm pretty sure I have the flu in top of it, dh out of town til Fri and I'm supposed to be helping my sister with a garage sale. Normally I get to sleep a bit later as dh usually takes the older 3 to school in the am, but its up early for me everyday. I don't sleep well anyway, so this week should be interesting.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->