*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Welsh girl sorry to hear about the spotting- I had brown spotting with my DS & all was well. My mc was much brighter & started pink & watery. I was told to ring the EPU direct when we get to 6-7 weeks this time to book a scan to look for a hb- I'm sure if you're concerned & you have history they'd see you if you asked? Try not to worry (easier said than done!)

Xx

Morning
Well I've had my scan & saw a little tiny blob with a heartbeat but the sonographer clearly didn't want to be there, she basically had a look said there's the heartbeat & printed a picture off, didn't take any measurements or anything :-( so when I saw the midwife afterwards she said "well you look to be about 6-7wks but it says they were unable to measure properly, was baby moving around too much?" I was speechless!! She didn't even attempt to take any & I was in & out in minutes! But they're happy to wait until my dating scan now which is fine by me, I've got it booked for 30th June which seems ages away but hopefully it'll go fast x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
& it's not the clearest of pictures as my womb tilts back that's why it looks small, it's on an angle, so I never get a good clear pic until 12 weeks x

Yeah I'm just trying not to worry. Fingers crossed I dont get any more but will mention it at my appointment next week. If I do get some more I will ring the midwife, that's what I did last time and she got me an appointment with the EPU even though I knew I wouldnt make it.
I don't feel doomed this time though sooo I'll have to wait it.out.

Hope everyone is doing ok this morning.

Glad your scan went well mrs humphreys :)
Sorry the sonographer wasn't very helpful, some people shouldn't be in certain types of jobs!

Yeh she really didn't want to be there, the lady I had doing it last week was really lovely, explaining everything to us & measuring everything but her today was not nice at all & said I'll give you a picture but don't go flashing it about in the waiting room incase anyone's miscarrying!!

Anyone here having Irish twins? Or had Irish twins? I'm due a month before DD first birthday lol.

I just had to Google Irish Twins! I'd never heard that expression before!

I'm not but congrats on yours! :happydance:

Those vibes - your baby girl is beautiful!!

Welsh girl - I've got everything tightly crossed for you Hun, hoping it's just implantation bleeding x

Thank you. Well there is nothing there when I wipe this morning and to be honest if I never looked at the toilet paper I wouldn't have known anything. So I'm just thinking positive today. I didn't sleep very well but Alex didn't wake up until 8:30 so that was a bonus lol.

It's always a bonus when the kids sleep in lol. Could you call your mw for piece of mind? X

Morning
Well I've had my scan & saw a little tiny blob with a heartbeat but the sonographer clearly didn't want to be there, she basically had a look said there's the heartbeat & printed a picture off, didn't take any measurements or anything :-( so when I saw the midwife afterwards she said "well you look to be about 6-7wks but it says they were unable to measure properly, was baby moving around too much?" I was speechless!! She didn't even attempt to take any & I was in & out in minutes! But they're happy to wait until my dating scan now which is fine by me, I've got it booked for 30th June which seems ages away but hopefully it'll go fast x

God I hate rude people like that!! Why be in that sort of job if your going to be miserable and so bloody rude. I'm sorry you had to put up with that. But yay for a hb!!! Congratulations Hun so pleased for you xx

Yeh she really didn't want to be there, the lady I had doing it last week was really lovely, explaining everything to us & measuring everything but her today was not nice at all & said I'll give you a picture but don't go flashing it about in the waiting room incase anyone's miscarrying!!

OMG!!!!

OMG!!!!
Yep my thought exactly really hoping I don't get her for my next scan x

Sickness has kicked in today! Kind of happy to be getting some symptoms but it doesn't make me feel much better as I had symptoms until a few days after erpc following mmc.

I just want to enjoy! My first pregnancy it never even crossed my mind that anything would go wrong and I was so relaxed. I feel angry that a mmc takes that joy away from you :(

Just moany today sorry ladies. Did everyone enjoy the sunshine?

A cat randomly turned up at our house about a week ago and has moved in! haha Maybe its come to cheer me up :)

ps. I changed my DP from my daughters first scan pic but it still seems to be there!

Those vibes - your baby girl is beautiful!!

Welsh girl - I've got everything tightly crossed for you Hun, hoping it's just implantation bleeding x

Thank you. Well there is nothing there when I wipe this morning and to be honest if I never looked at the toilet paper I wouldn't have known anything. So I'm just thinking positive today. I didn't sleep very well but Alex didn't wake up until 8:30 so that was a bonus lol.

It's always a bonus when the kids sleep in lol. Could you call your mw for piece of mind? X

Definitely is..he was awake from 6am on Saturday, had a 15min nap in the car then another 20min nap in the buggy. Was awake yesterday by 7:20 after a late night saturday night lol..so he had some catching up to do.
We are both gonna have a quick nap before lunch now.

I'm just going to see how things go the next few days, there's nothing there at all this morning. I was probably just worrying over nothing. If I never looked at the toilet paper I never would of known!

Jeeze she really does sound like a cowbag mrs humphreys, it's meant to be a pleasant and exciting experience, not put a downer on things by being so miserable.

Ugh- had several seemingly long vivid dreams where I was out and about and started bleeding a ton and m/c-ing... Woke up and all seems normal, but that was stressful!

Ugh- had several seemingly long vivid dreams where I was out and about and started bleeding a ton and m/c-ing... Woke up and all seems normal, but that was stressful!

Yep I keep dreaming I'm bleeding :(

another faaaaint test today. Doctor said my levels would go down quick but it's still there.

Might be able to get my levels checked today.

Not feeling great today. The baby slept in our bed last night and with my insomnia and a tiny person kicking me, I'm now very tired. Did some more research and it seems that my insurance will cover a new breast pump, so I will be calling them to find out which ones they cover so I can research and decide which one I want.

Not feeling great today. The baby slept in our bed last night and with my insomnia and a tiny person kicking me, I'm now very tired. Did some more research and it seems that my insurance will cover a new breast pump, so I will be calling them to find out which ones they cover so I can research and decide which one I want.

Let me know which one you decide to use. I am really new to all of this and would LOVE some advice :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->