*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Oh dear, I have lost people's respect and have been called the "wh^^^" word.

I may be pregnant again so soon after baby but I am in no way that word! And I never asked for their respect lol.

Accidents happen.

The amount of hate I'm receiving on that website is ridiculous.

I may be pregnant again so soon after baby but I am in no way that word! And I never asked for their respect lol.

Accidents happen.

That is sad that you are getting treated that way. What site are you talking about?

Accidents happen.

Wow that's so uncalled for. It's nobodies business but your own when you get pregnant again. It's not affecting them.

My friend had a little boy last november and she's 21weeks pregnant with her second baby now.

Alot of people have babies close together. Just ignore them.

Kiwiberry; Tumblr. I'm probably getting hate because I run a popular blog (Almost 2k people follow it) and a lot of Tumblr users are a younger generation (roughly 13-25 in age)

x_WelshGirl_x, I know women from my March group are already TTC and I have no problem with it! Everyone wants babies at different time. I wanted to wait a year but it's okay, lol. It's uncalled for, yep. One person told me

"You seriously just had a kid and your body couldn't even handle your first pregnancy right. This baby is gonna come at like 20 weeks this time"

So rude.

Kiwiberry; Tumblr. I'm probably getting hate because I run a popular blog (Almost 2k people follow it) and a lot of Tumblr users are a younger generation (roughly 13-25 in age)

x_WelshGirl_x, I know women from my March group are already TTC and I have no problem with it! Everyone wants babies at different time. I wanted to wait a year but it's okay, lol. It's uncalled for, yep. One person told me

"You seriously just had a kid and your body couldn't even handle your first pregnancy right. This baby is gonna come at like 20 weeks this time"

So rude.

how darn rude!! its nobodies business but yours when you want to have another child!

iv not been able to catch up properly ladies but i hope your all ok.. cant wait to see more scan pics!

Thanks a lot! I am going to check out Ucare and see what I can find out about them. The problem is, in my area they only Take Medicare or Medicaid. They never take them both together which is what I have. In order for me to be 100% covered they need to take both my primary and supplemental. I guess since there are really not a lot of people in this area who have medicare, they don't really support taking it in conjunction with medicaid. Hopefully I can find some way out!

It was my understanding that UCare *was* medicare? I don't think I had Medicare and any sort of separate policy under UCare too. I certainly never had two cards or anything. It was all under the umbrella of medical assistance in my state. They said I qualified for medicare and asked me to choose a plan.

I looked up this morning and I do remember reading PMAP on my paperwork after I found this link:
https://www.ucare.org/HealthPlans/s...es/PrepaidMedicalAssistanceProgram(PMAP).aspx

Maybe it was two separate plans and my state was just good enough to manage the paperwork for me? Or they lump the two together so providers don't have to mess with accepting both separately? I'm not sure, but I don't remember having two separate sets of paperwork or cards to futz with!

It was my understanding that UCare *was* medicare? I don't think I had Medicare and any sort of separate policy under UCare too. I certainly never had two cards or anything. It was all under the umbrella of medical assistance in my state. They said I qualified for medicare and asked me to choose a plan.

I looked up this morning and I do remember reading PMAP on my paperwork after I found this link:
https://www.ucare.org/HealthPlans/s...es/PrepaidMedicalAssistanceProgram(PMAP).aspx

Maybe it was two separate plans and my state was just good enough to manage the paperwork for me? Or they lump the two together so providers don't have to mess with accepting both separately? I'm not sure, but I don't remember having two separate sets of paperwork or cards to futz with!

Medicare is federal for me. I get it because I am disabled. The medicaid comes in to effect from being in the state of NC. It is required for people who have medicare to have medicaid in this state. The reason is because medicare only pays 80% not including deductibles. That is why they give us medicaid to pay the deductibles and the extra 20% that medicare does not pay. The problem with this is, not a lot of places accept them both. I guess its because they are both forms of government insurance so a lot of OBGYN don't want to deal with the hassle. I would get rid of medicare and just use medicaid if I could, but the only way to get rid of medicare is to get rid of all of my disability benefits. I did not get to choose my medicare plan because I was too young and they chose for me (been disabled all my life).

What we are going to do is just pay out of pocket. I am really lost on any other options I have.

I think my fear between now and Thursday afternoon (scan time) is ectopic. I've been having mild/dull to modeeate waves of pain in my lower right side. Have mild waves in left too, but much less often. I'll go quite a bi of time without it, then get repeated waves. That's the only sign though. When i mentioned it to doc on fri, they didn't seem concerned.
Hoping just a cyst or pulle muscle or something- in the same area i'll get really sharp pains when i cough or sneeze sometimes when i'm not pregnant. Never had any sort of diagnosis for any of that though... But google got me worried! Sigh...

I think my fear between now and Thursday afternoon (scan time) is ectopic. I've been having mild/dull to modeeate waves of pain in my lower right side. Have mild waves in left too, but much less often. I'll go quite a bi of time without it, then get repeated waves. That's the only sign though. When i mentioned it to doc on fri, they didn't seem concerned.
Hoping just a cyst or pulle muscle or something- in the same area i'll get really sharp pains when i cough or sneeze sometimes when i'm not pregnant. Never had any sort of diagnosis for any of that though... But google got me worried! Sigh...

Have you had your appendix out by any chance? Only asking as I've been getting the same pain in my right side since before pregnancy but seems to have got worse since being pregnant, it's not all the time just every now & then, when I mentioned it to the sonographer I had last week (different 1 to the miserable cow I had this week) she couldn't find anything at all that could be causing the pain but she said it could by the scar tissue from my appendix x

Hi ladies, hope you are all ok.

We went to Blackpool yesterday and stayed the night, we have just got home after going to my mums for tea. Alex absolutly loved it there, I can't wait to take him again.

We got home and my clearblue digitals were waiting for me. I got this:
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20140518_193420_zpsc074bed7.jpg
I'm going to take the other one later in the week and hopefully get my 3+

I'm going to catch up properly later when Alex is asleep otherwise it will take twice aslong lol.

Thats great news hun, I hope everything is still progressing well for you xo :hugs:

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I've not bled or anything!
Can't wait to see if I'm doubling.

That's my little girl, she just turned three months :) She was born 5 weeks early and only weighs 9.4 lbs (she's on higher calorie formula and still has slower weight gain)... She has low weight gain, GERD, laryngomalacia and a heart murmur.

I really hope I can show both these LOs the same amount of love and attention!

Sounds positive hun, I've always been told if it went up then thats a good sign, so keeping fingers x for you :) Your little one is just gorgeous :)

Hello ladies :flower:
I found out last week that we are expecting #2. So far symptoms are tender breasts, nausea on and off (usually when not eaten for a long time), exhaustion which isnt helped by my darling DD who decided to wake up at 5:30 this morning after not going to bed till after 9:30 last night and I'd been hoping all day whilst at woke that I could be in bed by 8! Lol!
Hope you're all feeling good today xx

Congrats and welcome to the group, happy and healthy 9 months :)

Have you had your appendix out by any chance? Only asking as I've been getting the same pain in my right side since before pregnancy but seems to have got worse since being pregnant, it's not all the time just every now & then, when I mentioned it to the sonographer I had last week (different 1 to the miserable cow I had this week) she couldn't find anything at all that could be causing the pain but she said it could by the scar tissue from my appendix x

Hey ladies! I have had the same problem since before I got pregnant as well. It is a bit weird I do admit, but here is my theory as to what it could be. Apparently right after your egg is released you will have a small cyst that is created (not sure when). This cyst has a purpose! It is harmless (although painful), but it is meant to produce progesterone until your little bean is able to do it on their own. This could explain why we have the the same type of pain before and during pregnancy (part of our normal cycle maybe?). Also, when I was in the ER a few days ago I had the nurse check that side and asked her if everything looked ok health wise. I told her it was a bit painful there sometimes and she did not seem concerned by that at all. When I did finally get to talk to the doctor she also did not even mention anything about it. So I am just assuming for the time being that everything is fine. I know its not a solid answer to our question but it has helped me to get some peace of mind about it lol.

Never had my appendix out... But glad I'm not the only one feeling it! Thanks ladies!

Medicare is federal for me. I get it because I am disabled. The medicaid comes in to effect from being in the state of NC. It is required for people who have medicare to have medicaid in this state. The reason is because medicare only pays 80% not including deductibles. That is why they give us medicaid to pay the deductibles and the extra 20% that medicare does not pay. The problem with this is, not a lot of places accept them both. I guess its because they are both forms of government insurance so a lot of OBGYN don't want to deal with the hassle. I would get rid of medicare and just use medicaid if I could, but the only way to get rid of medicare is to get rid of all of my disability benefits. I did not get to choose my medicare plan because I was too young and they chose for me (been disabled all my life).

What we are going to do is just pay out of pocket. I am really lost on any other options I have.

If u want, you could contact an attorney to see what options u have. There are those that specialize in Medicare/ Medicaid and most will give u a free consult. It's amp option if u don't want to pay out of pocket.

If u want, you could contact an attorney to see what options u have. There are those that specialize in Medicare/ Medicaid and most will give u a free consult. It's amp option if u don't want to pay out of pocket.

That is a really great idea. Thanks, I did not know that was an option.

Hey ladies- when does the nausea start? I've had a few episodes where I think if I don't eat soon I'm going to heave, but it's not started properly yet- I'm thinking it'll be another couple of weeks maybe? (I'm only 4 +2). So when did it all start for you?

Xxx

I never got it with my girls and no sign of it this time either. Hope it stays that way! x

Accidents happen.

How f'ing rude :growlmad: I guess you will get idiots anywhere and everywhere, especially when you make yourself and something public domain, but that's still so out of order. Take no notice :hugs:

Never had my appendix out... But glad I'm not the only one feeling it! Thanks ladies!

I'm sure it's nothing hun, but definitely bring it up with your doctor again if you are at all concerned. When will you be getting your scan? I only know of a couple of people who have had ectopic so before and they were in excruciating pain with it, especially as the pregnancy progressed. Not sure if that's the norm though but definitely bring it up with your dr and make him take you serially if you're really worried :hugs:

You ladies are so nice :)

I see my midwife today! Hopefully she can tell me something useful lol. I don't know if she'll want an u/s done yet because I'm so early... Maybe but I doubt it.

Hey ladies- when does the nausea start? I've had a few episodes where I think if I don't eat soon I'm going to heave, but it's not started properly yet- I'm thinking it'll be another couple of weeks maybe? (I'm only 4 +2). So when did it all start for you?

Xxx

For me it started at EXACTLY six weeks, it's eased at the moment though xxx

I got a phenomenal phone call just now.....my progesterone and estrogen levels are sky high so I get to stop my suppositories and patches *AND* I've been released to regular OB care by my RE!!!

You have no idea how excited I am, it'll be the first time I don't have to worry about a med schedule (aside from my nightly prenatal and rx folic acid) since MARCH!!!!

So thrilled to feel like a normal human being again, and just be in normal good ol ordinary (albeit high risk but who cares) care!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Can I jump in here? I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #2 on Wednesday. My first is only 8 months old so this was quite a surprise for my DH & I (especailly since I am [was] a RELIGIOUS pill taker... I NEVER missed a pill!!):haha:
But anyway I think I'm due around the 14th of January, but I'll update it when I get my 1st U/S done. :cloud9:

I got a phenomenal phone call just now.....my progesterone and estrogen levels are sky high so I get to stop my suppositories and patches *AND* I've been released to regular OB care by my RE!!!

You have no idea how excited I am, it'll be the first time I don't have to worry about a med schedule (aside from my nightly prenatal and rx folic acid) since MARCH!!!!

So thrilled to feel like a normal human being again, and just be in normal good ol ordinary (albeit high risk but who cares) care!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That's great news!! Congratulations :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"