*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hey ladies- when does the nausea start? I've had a few episodes where I think if I don't eat soon I'm going to heave, but it's not started properly yet- I'm thinking it'll be another couple of weeks maybe? (I'm only 4 +2). So when did it all start for you?

Xxx

Started 5 weeks 1 day for me now I'm in bed with my basin since

Thanks for the reply :) sorry you're feeling rough! I'm looking forward to some more symptoms making it feel more real!

I'll just wait for you to say "told you so!" When I come back cursing those same symptoms I'm so desperate for now! Ha ha ha

Xxx

I will lol I was really I'll with my son but it didn't start this early feel bad for my wee boy cause I've been in bed 2 days

Hi I'm pregnant with 3rd baby after two girls and two mc in feb and march this year due 28 jan 2015

Hey ladies!! I had my first ultrasound today. It was amazing!! We're measuring right on track and the little one has a very strong heartbeat. 147!!

7w4d!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
Officially lost 6lb in the past week ... And I was worried about gaining too much weight

Hi ladies,
My name is Hannah, I'm 23 and just found out I'm pregnant. My expected due date is Jan 22 2015 and this will be my first baby :)

Anyone else feel symptoms real early?
I'm so tired, lightheaded, hungry every few hours, peeing so much, bloated, moody, a bit nauseous.
I'm only 4 weeks... Midwife says it's all normal because of being 12 weeks pp.

I'm so tired, lightheaded, hungry every few hours, peeing so much, bloated, moody, a bit nauseous.

I feel nauseous here and there already.. But my main symptom is my boobs are sooo sore and they've been like that since before my bfp!

Ooh me, me!!! I've been craving salty foods! Dh says its all in my head, so who knows? Lol! I've also had the sore boobs which started the day before my bfp. I'm 4w4d

Ooh me, me!!! I've been craving salty foods! Dh says its all in my head, so who knows? Lol! I've also had the sore boobs which started the day before my bfp. I'm 4w4d

i wanna eat loads of pork scratchings!!

SMande122- great news about your scan!!! I can't wait for mine, so excited! Fx for smooth sailing from here onwards!!!

Morning ladies
Congratulations and welcome to all the newbies here xx
Ooooo my booking appointment today with the midwife can't wait!! Xx

Good luck with the appointment today mrs.humphreys!!! Please update and let us know how things went!

Good luck with your appt today Mrs! Also, welcome to the new ladies!

Morning everyone.
Welcome to the new ladies :)

Good luck with your appointment mrs humphreys.

Well me and Alex have been ready for a while waiting to go to toddlers. It's lovely here today so we will then go up to my dads and Alex can play in the garden.
Here is Alex ready for his day in the sun
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/Alexs_Mummy/20140521_085720_zps8bbf253b.jpg

Anyone else really bloated? feeling huge already, don't remember bloating this much with my lg xx

Awww he's gorgeous WelshGirl!

I'm finding it so hard keeping up with my daughters constant demands for playtime when I feel so rough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->