*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Anyone else really bloated? feeling huge already, don't remember bloating this much with my lg xx

Yep me I'm huge, I've just been to drop my son off at my friends house while I go to my appointment & it's a good job I've already told her I'm pregnant because she was like "wow you look massive today!! How long are you gonna try & hide that for?!" I don't think it help that I'm naturally slim so me having a belly only every happens when I'm pregnant x

Yep me I'm huge, I've just been to drop my son off at my friends house while I go to my appointment & it's a good job I've already told her I'm pregnant because she was like "wow you look massive today!! How long are you gonna try & hide that for?!" I don't think it help that I'm naturally slim so me having a belly only every happens when I'm pregnant x

I'm exactly the same! I'm only about 5+4 (going by ovulation) and have lots of pregnancy bloat already which I only started to get at 8 weeks with my first, are bumps bigger with second pregnancies?xx

Yeh I think it's because everything's already abit looser inside, this is my 4th & I've been showing for a good few weeks now, much earlier then with my others, don't think I started showing anything until about 12-14wks with my 1st x

Could I please join? Im due in January with baby number 3 I think 22 January by my calculations!

Will be staying Team Yellow this time too which will be weird!

hugely bloated here too most people I know have guessed already and I'm not even five weeks until tomorrow!

Could I please join? Im due in January with baby number 3 I think 22 January by my calculations!

Will be staying Team Yellow this time too which will be weird!

Congratulations and welcome to the group hun! :hugs:

Thank you! :)

Sat at my desk at work and feeling soooo tired last day in today then 5 days off whoop!

Thank you! :)

Sat at my desk at work and feeling soooo tired last day in today then 5 days off whoop!

YAY!! That must be so exciting! Any plans for the days off?

Just a quick update for me to let you all know my scan went well! My EDD is spot on and we saw the yolk sac, and our little bean with a flickering & strong heartbeat :cloud9: I'm over the moon!

well I have a 3 year old and 5 year old so work Monday to Wednesday part time nothing planned really maybe play in the garden if its sunny. Me and OH get married next Saturday so trying to enjoy some chill out time as the weekends are madness preparing ha ha

Just a quick update for me to let you all know my scan went well! My EDD is spot on and we saw the yolk sac, and our little bean with a flickering & strong heartbeat :cloud9: I'm over the moon!

fancy seeing you here hun :wave:

Glad you got good news ttc_lolly- and that you could see the heartbeat! (Praying we can at 6+1, but that could be a long shot)

Is it odd that I see 6 weeks as a huge milestone b/c I've never gotten into this week before? Haha- It'll probably be like this every week until the end of the first trimester! Hopefully I'll still feel this positive after tomorrow's scan!

:hugs: congrats hun! Glad to hear you and your little bean are doing great! What was the heartbeat?

Hi ladies hope your all well. I've not been on much as trying to stay off and just get past the day I miscarried last time. Well I'm 6weeks today and have arranged a scan tomorrow and am now torn as to whether I've done the right thing
What would you do go or not? Xx

Hi ladies hope your all well. I've not been on much as trying to stay off and just get past the day I miscarried last time. Well I'm 6weeks today and have arranged a scan tomorrow and am now torn as to whether I've done the right thing
What would you do go or not? Xx

Why are you torn about it hun?

Id wait until 7 weeks hun you wont hardly see anything and perhaps bean will be too small to pick up the hb just yet a week makes a huge difference for foetal development xx

What if they can't see a heartbeat x

Do not worry hun! If you do not hear a hb then go back in like a week or two to try again. I know easier said than done right? Good side is that if you do hear a hb, you will feel much more at ease.

Yay my midwife appt went fab!! But I can't believe I don't see her again now until I'm 21wks!!!! I'm sure it was sooner then that last time but in between then ill have my 12wk scan, appt with consultant & my 20wk scan so hopefully it'll keep me busy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->