*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Have you had an early scan kiwiberry? X

Yes I have, it was not quite as early as you tho. I had an early scan at 7 weeks. The hb was able to be heard and it was 140. They could not tell me much more than that because I was in the ER. My next scan which is the "real" scan will be on May 29th. At around 9+1 for me. If you do not hear the hb do not freak out. Sometimes its just a bit too early to find it. If you do hear the hb, I think it would be really good for you. I know for me it just confirmed everything was ok and made me a lot more at ease.

Oh no why were you in er? Is all ok? I think I will go along tomorrow as I've made the appointment now and if they can't yet see a hb at least I'll be able to know if all is where it should be x

Oh no why were you in er? Is all ok? I think I will go along tomorrow as I've made the appointment now and if they can't yet see a hb at least I'll be able to know if all is where it should be x

Oh no worries! I am doing just fine. I had a tiny bit of spotting when i wiped and freaked out. So I went to the ER, and they told me everything was perfectly fine, and that it is normal to have spotting for some woman. I think it is a good idea to go in my opinion. Like you said, even if you do not hear the hb they can still check other things out and assure you that your little bean is doing ok.

Has anyone experienced popping sensations this early? I know 100% its not the baby way way too early but not felt it before in my other pregnancies could it just be wind was pretty low down and my bloat seems to be higher up. Also wondering if it might be adhesions with having had two prior c sections?

Hi Ladies! Can I be added to Jan. 9th on the main page?

I go to the reproductive endocrinologist tomorrow to see how my little one is doing! I'm sure it's doing fine based on how sick I'm feeling. I haven't gotten sick yet, but it takes a lot of effort every morning for me to feel like I can/ want to eat. It normally gets better about mid-afternoon and then gets worse right before bed (normally right before I get my dessert!).

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Anyone else feel symptoms real early?
I'm so tired, lightheaded, hungry every few hours, peeing so much, bloated, moody, a bit nauseous.
I'm only 4 weeks... Midwife says it's all normal because of being 12 weeks pp.

Ooh me, me!!! I've been craving salty foods! Dh says its all in my head, so who knows? Lol! I've also had the sore boobs which started the day before my bfp. I'm 4w4d

i wanna eat loads of pork scratchings!!

Glad I'm not the only one lol! Today I have been so so tired.

No energy today and nauseous, even though I haven't eaten anything yet. About to puke!

Besides that, not feeling very preggo today

I know at 6-7 weeks your not showing a belly yet but dammit I want a bump :( hope my lil bean is still beating away in there. I have seen him/her about six times now and heard/seen the hb 3 so hoping it is just my past losses that has me like this. It sucks I cannot enjoy this experience.

When I am in 2nd tri I feel I might relax more. Hearing hb does nothing for me as I heard it last baby toi and still miscarried...I feel so depressed today ugh...

Having bad acne outta nowhere hasn't helped either haha

Hi ladies! Wow I've missed so much I hope your all doing ok?

Mrs - I'm glad your mw appointment went good

Lolly - that's fab news from your scan Hun! :happydance:

Welcome to the group all the new ladies and huge congratulations!! <3

Just a quick update for me to let you all know my scan went well! My EDD is spot on and we saw the yolk sac, and our little bean with a flickering & strong heartbeat :cloud9: I'm over the moon!

Congrats! That's wonderful news :)

RE: bloating...omgosh...my gas-baby is growing! Plus, wore some heels yesterday and I couldn't believe how tight they were. I didn't think your feet were supposed to swell this early on but mine are def. growing.

I have been trying since August when i got my iud out. Had a miscarriage in October then found out i had ENDO! I had sugery scheduled for May 16. I luckily canceled in earlier in the month because i couldnt afford it. Well i found out on the 14 i am PREG! so i can happen. Very excited. I am 5 weeks today due Jan 20 2015.

Hi ladies, can I join? I just found out at the weekend and I'm due 24th January. My DS is only 14 months and it took us 2 years to conceive him so this is a bit unexpected but I am very excited and a little nervous!

Congrats to the newbies!

Glad the appointment went well Mrs, I can't believe you don't see MW again until 21 weeks!

Glad the scan went well Lolly!

I've just booked my early reassurance scan for Sunday, when I'll be "officially" 8 weeks 2 days, but more likely 1 day off 8 weeks. I'm terrified. What if there's nothing there?

Hope everyone is feeling FAB and pregnant today! Lol. xx

I was in the March 2014 group and they had a closed facebook group. It was pretty lovely. Idk if that's something any of you are interested in but just a suggestion!

Congrats to the newbies!

Glad the appointment went well Mrs, I can't believe you don't see MW again until 21 weeks!

I've just booked my early reassurance scan for Sunday, when I'll be "officially" 8 weeks 2 days, but more likely 1 day off 8 weeks. I'm terrified. What if there's nothing there?

This is my fear exactly! I'm sure your going to see a lovely little baby in there :happydance: can't wait for your update!

Do you mind if I join? I am due January 6th. But could very well have it at the end of December due to repeat csection.

I was in the March 2014 group and they had a closed facebook group. It was pretty lovely. Idk if that's something any of you are interested in but just a suggestion!

The Aug group I was in had one too. I suggested it before, but there wasn't much interest. ( which is fine, not complaining, lol) there was only 30 of us when I suggested it, so there might be more interest now. I would be open to it.

Finally caught up! It's been busy in here, again :lol: love it! And lots more newbies too :happydance:

Can I jump in here? I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #2 on Wednesday. My first is only 8 months old so this was quite a surprise for my DH & I (especailly since I am [was] a RELIGIOUS pill taker... I NEVER missed a pill!!):haha:
But anyway I think I'm due around the 14th of January, but I'll update it when I get my 1st U/S done. :cloud9:

Hi I'm pregnant with 3rd baby after two girls and two mc in feb and march this year due 28 jan 2015

Hi ladies,
My name is Hannah, I'm 23 and just found out I'm pregnant. My expected due date is Jan 22 2015 and this will be my first baby :)

Could I please join? Im due in January with baby number 3 I think 22 January by my calculations!

Will be staying Team Yellow this time too which will be weird!

Can you add me :) im due 23rd jan! :)

I have been trying since August when i got my iud out. Had a miscarriage in October then found out i had ENDO! I had sugery scheduled for May 16. I luckily canceled in earlier in the month because i couldnt afford it. Well i found out on the 14 i am PREG! so i can happen. Very excited. I am 5 weeks today due Jan 20 2015.

Hi ladies, can I join? I just found out at the weekend and I'm due 24th January. My DS is only 14 months and it took us 2 years to conceive him so this is a bit unexpected but I am very excited and a little nervous!

Hi Ladies! Can I be added to Jan. 9th on the main page?

I go to the reproductive endocrinologist tomorrow to see how my little one is doing! I'm sure it's doing fine based on how sick I'm feeling. I haven't gotten sick yet, but it takes a lot of effort every morning for me to feel like I can/ want to eat. It normally gets better about mid-afternoon and then gets worse right before bed (normally right before I get my dessert!).

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Do you mind if I join? I am due January 6th. But could very well have it at the end of December due to repeat csection.

Welcome to the group ladies and congratulations to you all! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hey ladies!! I had my first ultrasound today. It was amazing!! We're measuring right on track and the little one has a very strong heartbeat. 147!!

7w4d!!

Awww great news :happydance: and a lovely clear pic too!

Anyone else really bloated? feeling huge already, don't remember bloating this much with my lg xx

ME! I'm huge, I look about 18w pregnant :wacko: I'm off on holiday in just over 4 weeks too so I'm going to be a little embarrassed how big I'll be then at only just 11weeks :shy:

Just a quick update for me to let you all know my scan went well! My EDD is spot on and we saw the yolk sac, and our little bean with a flickering & strong heartbeat :cloud9: I'm over the moon!

fancy seeing you here hun :wave:

Hellooo :hi: thought I recognised your username! Pregnant around the same time again!

Glad you got good news ttc_lolly- and that you could see the heartbeat! (Praying we can at 6+1, but that could be a long shot)

Is it odd that I see 6 weeks as a huge milestone b/c I've never gotten into this week before? Haha- It'll probably be like this every week until the end of the first trimester! Hopefully I'll still feel this positive after tomorrow's scan!

Thank you lovely :hugs:

Not odd at all, totally understandable in fact :) yay for your scan tomorrow, looking forward to hear how it went!

:hugs: congrats hun! Glad to hear you and your little bean are doing great! What was the heartbeat?

Thank you! The sonographer although wasn't rude or mean, rushed through it all really and I wasn't even offered a photo. I understand it was just to check the pregnancy was there and progressing though, so not too upset about it. She didn't tell me the hb either!

Hi ladies hope your all well. I've not been on much as trying to stay off and just get past the day I miscarried last time. Well I'm 6weeks today and have arranged a scan tomorrow and am now torn as to whether I've done the right thing
What would you do go or not? Xx

Are you having it done privately? If so, personally, I'd wait a little longer. I saw the hb of my bean today @ 6+3 but I was aware, and the MW's all reiterated how I might not see anything just yet with it being early, so if you could hold off for a week then I would. If it's on the NHS and they don't see a hb they'll probably book you in again for a rescan :flower:

Has anyone experienced popping sensations this early? I know 100% its not the baby way way too early but not felt it before in my other pregnancies could it just be wind was pretty low down and my bloat seems to be higher up. Also wondering if it might be adhesions with having had two prior c sections?

I have but I am unsure if it's just gas! :rofl:

Congrats to the newbies!

Thanks!

Try to stay positive hun, I'm sure there'll be a bean with a good, strong heartbeat in there waiting to greet you on the screen :)

Someone did mention a FB group before, but I think a lot of the members here either don't have FB or would rather keep their FB accounts separate from BnB :flower: feel free to start one though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->