*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I have three fb groups for when I had babies. Nov 07, June 09, and May 11, I think maybe once we know each other better than we could do FB.

Btw ladies,

I still have NOT told dh....I am still too paranoid. I know, crazy.

I figured I have an 8 plus week u/s scheduled June 4th. Thinking if I make it that far (which would be a milestone as I have never made it past 7weeks) than I have decided to tell him on Father's Day.

Btw ladies,

I figured I have an 8 plus week u/s scheduled June 4th. Thinking if I make it that far (which would be a milestone as I have never made it past 7weeks) than I have decided to tell him on Father's Day.

Omg your fab how have you managed this huge secret?!?!

Btw ladies,

OMG I thought you'd told him that Tuesday when you said you would! :rofl: how has he not cottoned on!? All your appointments and scans!? And you're symptoms too! You are the queen of mystery :haha:

Btw ladies,

OMG I thought you'd told him that Tuesday when you said you would! :rofl: how has he not cottoned on!? All your appointments and scans!? And you're symptoms too! You are the queen of mystery :haha:

It's like something off a tv show :haha: your a clever lady sunshine!

Me and my boyfrined said we wouldn't tell any one till nearly 20 weeks we are failing at that. Already told a few people. Xxxx

Btw ladies,

Oh my word. I could never go this long without telling dh. I told my dh the 1st night.

I did too. I found out in the morning, worked all day an then as soon as he got home I told him! It was so hard lasting that whole day and being so non chalant lol

Btw ladies,

lol, I'd never be able to get away with it - not after I broke into tears the other day because my DH looked in the fridge and said "there's nothing to eat" after I'd just went shopping and brought home loads of food. haha...by far the oddest thing I've flipped out about (felt so silly)

Ladies I am just THAT good :rofl:

I want to tell him so bad but everything to be is a jinx so I know its silly but I feel more comfortable telling him omce I past my milestone.

He wonders why I am taking meds and everything and been on all these doc appointments but he is kinda clueless, crazy for a military guy usually they investigate everything.

I am, well was a big drinker and he hasn't even caught onto the fact I am not drinking haha..

It is very hard yes, but last two times I told him and few people and I feel it was a bad omen. Too be that excited too soon and buyint baby stuff and celebrating, etc. I don't knock anyone who does it but I choose not to until I am in a safezone. I don't wanna tell people and than god forbid it happens again than have to keep explaining or whatever.

I rsther t be between God and I until I feel safe.

Hey ladies. My apologies for being MIA. Hope all is doing well. I was wondering though have any of you ladies been bding with ure oh's?? Me and oh did it last night for the first time since we found out. I enjoyed it but was nervous at the same time smh lol

I have been trying since August when i got my iud out. Had a miscarriage in October then found out i had ENDO! I had sugery scheduled for May 16. I luckily canceled in earlier in the month because i couldnt afford it. Well i found out on the 14 i am PREG! so i can happen. Very excited. I am 5 weeks today due Jan 20 2015.

Congrats sweetie!! :hugs: Also welcome to the group!

Hi ladies, can I join? I just found out at the weekend and I'm due 24th January. My DS is only 14 months and it took us 2 years to conceive him so this is a bit unexpected but I am very excited and a little nervous!

Of course you can join! Yay congrats!!! :hugs: Welcome to the group as well!!

Congrats to the newbies!

Glad the appointment went well Mrs, I can't believe you don't see MW again until 21 weeks!

Glad the scan went well Lolly!

I've just booked my early reassurance scan for Sunday, when I'll be "officially" 8 weeks 2 days, but more likely 1 day off 8 weeks. I'm terrified. What if there's nothing there?

I am sure everything is going to be just fine! :hugs:

Hope everyone is feeling FAB and pregnant today! Lol. xx

I was in the March 2014 group and they had a closed facebook group. It was pretty lovely. Idk if that's something any of you are interested in but just a suggestion!

Do you mind if I join? I am due January 6th. But could very well have it at the end of December due to repeat csection.

Ooooh a fb group, that would be interesting!

Btw ladies,

Oh wow that is a long time to wait! Good luck tho, it will certainly be a wonderful fathers day gift!

Hey ladies. My apologies for being MIA. Hope all is doing well. I was wondering though have any of you ladies been bding with ure oh's?? Me and oh did it last night for the first time since we found out. I enjoyed it but was nervous at the same time smh lol

We did a good bit at first- now I'm just way too tired for it, poor dh.

No sex here..too paranoid

I'll buy him some lotion and handi-wipes :rofl:

We have a few times since we found out .. No problems over here! ;) haha

No sex here..too paranoid

I'll buy him some lotion and handi-wipes :rofl:

LOL!

- March fb group had almost 50 members. I can start one if people are interested :) Or someone else here can start one! Haha! If not I'll wait until later on and ask again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->