*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hey ladies. My apologies for being MIA. Hope all is doing well. I was wondering though have any of you ladies been bding with ure oh's?? Me and oh did it last night for the first time since we found out. I enjoyed it but was nervous at the same time smh lol

We did a good bit at first- now I'm just way too tired for it, poor dh.

Ya I was exhausted at first but this week I got a burst of energy lol.

Hey ladies. My apologies for being MIA. Hope all is doing well. I was wondering though have any of you ladies been bding with ure oh's?? Me and oh did it last night for the first time since we found out. I enjoyed it but was nervous at the same time smh lol

We did a good bit at first- now I'm just way too tired for it, poor dh.

Ya I was exhausted at first but this week I got a burst of energy lol.

I was sick all last week along with my kiddos, so its been a couple of weeks. This week I've had a bit of a surge, but dh is out of town til Friday!!! It would just figure!!

:)

Omg I couldn't wait that long to tell DH- I told him I was going to test the night before I did, then climbed back into bed with the tests in my hand!! Lol

I see it as an 'us' thing so we decide who we'll tell etc.

Last time people didn't know & it was harder to sày "I was pregnant but now I'm not" - so I've told my mum already because I want to tell her while it's good news incase it goes wrong again.

Btw welcome to the new ladies- I'm still new myself although been here a few days the thread moves so quickly it's hard to keep up!!

Xxx

No my poor boyfriend has to wait until after 12 weeks I'm to paranoid, he understands, but isn't happy. Xxxx

Morning hope everyone is ok and welcome to the new ladies.

I told OH straight away too. There was a faint line so come back downstairs and asked him if he sees it too lol.
With Alex we told the parents over a meal at 7weeks (MIL announced it on FB before any of us and we were going to wait to put it on FB..I was quite peeved!)
Last pregnancy we told my mum dad, sister and her OH just after we found out, then FIL a week or 2 later, wasnt planning on telling MIL until after the scan but we never made it that far. My mum rang her to tell her about the mc.
With this pregnancy I'm dying to tell my mum and dad...OH wants to wait until after the scan at 12wks..I'm going to have to work on him and if I get my way that is all we will tell until we've had the scan.

Hey ladies! Hope you all have had a good day :hugs:
We have only told a handful of people. Some of DH friends (who don't know any of our family members), His mom, My mom. As for the rest of the family, we are waiting till around 12 weeks to tell them as well. Like you ladies, I don't want to have to give bad news right after.

Me and my boyfrined said we wouldn't tell any one till nearly 20 weeks we are failing at that. Already told a few people. Xxxx

this is what we are doing. DS1 we told everyone straight away and put it on FB.. i got blanked for 6 weeks from my dad, mum wasnt happy and my sister was an evil cow telling to stop calling it a baby coz it would probably die anyway. ds2 i got to 5 weeks and blabbed to my mum and sister.. everyone else found out at 11 weeks (hen night and i had to tell them why i wasnt drinking). This time round only 2 of my friends know and ladies on here. and thats it.. thats all that will know until im 20 weeks (or after my anomoly scan).

I told DH straight away.. he didnt believe me when i got my first ver very faint bfp.. then he went away for the weekend so i had to tell him without telling him haha so his mother wouldnt overhear.. so i just said yes on the phone lol... he knew i was testing again.

Welcome to all the new ladies.. congratulations on your :bfp: :D :dust:

Heya Ladies! Hope you are all doing well! I've only told the ladies on BnB and another lady I've been chatting to. Oh & the people at my fertility clinic know! That's it! I'm dying to tell everyone, but so scared of something going wrong! A few weeks ago my sister announced her pregnancy(she was 5 weeks) I cried for days coz she wasn't even trying & it happened for her, but I was struggling. Anyhow, 2 weeks after she announced it, she called me and told me she had a mc and had a d&c that day. I was so devastated for her! I can only imagine the pain she felt. This is the reason why we want to wait! At least until our scan at 7/8 weeks. With my 1st, everyone knew at 6weeks and all went well, but no pregnancy is the same! Oh and I didn't have to tell dh that we were pregnant. I got a call from my fs and he congratulated me over the phone giving me my beta numbers, I was in tears! Dh came to where I was and he just knew! He hugged me and we both shed a few tears! I still get emotional just thinking about that moment and I sometimes look at my chart on ff to see if its real,lol. I still can't believe that we're expecting #2 after so long! #feeling so blessed right now!!!

These lower backaches are no joke!!

Good morning or afternoon jelly bellies xx

Ladies I am just THAT good :rofl:

I want to tell him so bad but everything to be is a jinx so I know its silly but I feel more comfortable telling him omce I past my milestone.

He wonders why I am taking meds and everything and been on all these doc appointments but he is kinda clueless, crazy for a military guy usually they investigate everything.

I am, well was a big drinker and he hasn't even caught onto the fact I am not drinking haha..

It is very hard yes, but last two times I told him and few people and I feel it was a bad omen. Too be that excited too soon and buyint baby stuff and celebrating, etc. I don't knock anyone who does it but I choose not to until I am in a safezone. I don't wanna tell people and than god forbid it happens again than have to keep explaining or whatever.

I rsther t be between God and I until I feel safe.

That is totally understandable, bless your OH not clicking on yet, but think how excited he's going to be very soon! :happydance:

Good morning ladies!! :hi:

We haven't had sex since our BFP, I'm dying for it though, my goodness I've had so many naughty dreams! :blush:

My sickness seems to have eased this morning, feeling a little better.

I've got 5 days to go to reach the point of my last mc I'm praying I get past this day, I'm feeling so nervous right now, now that the time is creeping up :cry:

Hope everyone is well today!

We haven't had sex since our BFP, I'm dying for it though, my goodness I've had so many naughty dreams! :blush:

I've got 5 days to go to reach the point of my last mc I'm praying I get past this day, I'm feeling so nervous right now, now that the time is creeping up :cry:

I only see good things in your future! :hugs:
As for the sex dreams..... omg..... I have had like 5 different dreams so far that I can remember revolving around sex. I really did not believe it when I read about it as a pregnancy symptom till I started experiencing it lol. I don't tell DH about them because I don't want to tease him lol since I wont do anything right now. :nope:

As for the sex dreams..... omg..... I have had like 5 different dreams so far that I can remember revolving around sex. I really did not believe it when I read about it as a pregnancy symptom till I started experiencing it lol. I don't tell DH about them because I don't want to tease him lol since I wont do anything right now. :nope:
My OH was awake when i had one this morning! He woke me up and asked if I was ok, my goodness, I was so embarrassed :blush:

I still haven't told him what I was dreaming about though, I'm not sure what he will say. :haha:

I'm starting to feel sick every now and then. :x
Gross! Nothing to awful bad yet just enough to make me sit down until it passes.

My OH was awake when i had one this morning! He woke me up and asked if I was ok, my goodness, I was so embarrassed :blush:

I still haven't told him what I was dreaming about though, I'm not sure what he will say. :haha:

:rofl: if he is at all like my DH, it would probably heat him up lol. That is specifically why I am avoiding it! That must have been soooo embarrassing lol. Good thing is, ever since i got pregnant I have not slept on the bed. It is far too stiff for me even when laying on my left side. So I have been sleeping on the sectional couch. He sleeps on the other side of the couch <3 such a sweetie.

I'm starting to feel sick every now and then. :x
Gross! Nothing to awful bad yet just enough to make me sit down until it passes.

Awwwww so sorry to hear you are not feeling well :hugs:.

Kiwi - that us so sweet of your hubby sleeping on the couch with you!! <3

I know I am on :cloud9:. I know he would rather sleep in the bed too bu the puts up with it just so he can be near me <3. Does your DH do anything super cute like that? I want to hear about it!

Kiwi - that us so sweet of your hubby sleeping on the couch with you!! <3

I know I am on :cloud9:. I know he would rather sleep in the bed too bu the puts up with it just so he can be near me <3. Does your DH do anything super cute like that? I want to hear about it!
Well I don't think he would sleep on the sofa with me :haha: but he does cook tea every night and helps me around the home :) he also makes me breakfast in bed :)

Good morning/afternoon ladies!!

DH and I blabbed it to the world after our scan on Tuesday. We were 7w4d. Of course we're scared of a possible MC, but quite honestly, after hearing the HB, your risk drops drastically. So even if we waited until 12 weeks, I feel as though we have just as much of a chance of a MC at 8 weeks than we do at 14 weeks. I'd rather enjoy the moment with my friends and family and God forbid something happens, they will all be there to support us. :hugs: I've experienced 2 MC's in my life and I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant before they happened. It was a tough thing to go through alone.

We also have not BD'd. I'm just not interested and neither is he. We were TTC for 15 cycles and after scheduled sex for so long, it truly became something neither one of us enjoyed anymore. I know the spark will come back...I'm just not rushing it. Besides, I missed quality time with my vibrator. Had to dust that thing off. :haha:

I had my first sex dream last night. Not going to lie, it was pretty awesome. :thumbup:

Afternoon ladies
Gosh it's been a busy old day, trying to sort the clothes out for camping tomorrow & I'm not sure if it's the hormones or what but it's seriously taking me forever to decide what clothes to pack for us all! Normally I'll just grab bits of everything & think that'll do but today I've found myself thinking "do them colours go?" "Will they be warm enough if it rains?" "What if it's sunny?" Argh I'm driving myself mad it's a good job hubby's at work because I think he'd of divorced me by now haha
Really hoping I get a signal where we're going, hubby's taking his wireless broadband with us so hopefully we'll have more of a chance, think if I don't get on here for 4 days I'll have about 100 pages to catch up on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->