*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'll be starting a fb group soon. I'm making it secret so the only way to join (or even see the group) is by invite from another member. I can't start the group until I have one person to invite.

I'll wait until someone wants me to invite them! :)

And people can join along through invite if they would like to come along.

Until then, have a fab day <3 How's everyone feeling?

I'll be starting a fb group soon. I'm making it secret so the only way to join (or even see the group) is by invite from another member. I can't start the group until I have one person to invite.

ill join hun :D ( Tara Louise Rooney-Bell - pic is of my eldest lying on his tummy)

iv got cramps in my right hand side :S wish they would go away.

Super nervous. 7 hours until my first-ever scan...

good luck hun xx

Good Morning ladies! I hope you are having a glorious day.

Dh and I haven't dtd since we conceived. He got hurt on the job so he hasn't been able to do much or at least that is what he is saying. He is one not to want to do it much. I do miss it. Good thing for vibrators. LOL.

I have only told dh, my oldest daughter and a friend that i'm pregnant. I'm not ready to hear all of the negative comments from family.

Dh and I haven't dtd since we conceived. He got hurt on the job so he hasn't been able to do much or at least that is what he is saying. He is one not to want to do it much. I do miss it. Good thing for vibrators. LOL.

I have only told dh, my oldest daughter and a friend that i'm pregnant. I'm not ready to hear all of the negative comments from family.

Stuff what anyone else thinks, it's your life and your body, so long as your happy who the hell cares :hugs:

omg hun we could be from the same family :haha: thats the exact reason im not saying anything till much later on. But as someone said to me.. who cares.. as long as we love them and are happy stuff what everyone else thinks xx

I'll be joining Hun Katie Jane humphreys profile pic is of me & my hubby on our wedding day x

I'll join :) Name on fb is Ceri Louise Roberts (pic is of Alex in a green Christmas jumper).

Good luck at your scan SCgirl :)

Stuff what anyone else thinks, it's your life and your body, so long as your happy who the hell cares :hugs:

You are right. Its not like they have to take care of them right? That is what I always told people.

You are right. Its not like they have to take care of them right? That is what I always told people.
Exactly. It's your life and your kids, it really angers me when people can't just be happy for other people, what's the big deal?! :flower:

U can invite me!! Beth Hersey-Leamon

Good morning ladies!! :hi:

We haven't had sex since our BFP, I'm dying for it though, my goodness I've had so many naughty dreams! :blush:

My sickness seems to have eased this morning, feeling a little better.

I've got 5 days to go to reach the point of my last mc I'm praying I get past this day, I'm feeling so nervous right now, now that the time is creeping up :cry:

Hope everyone is well today!

5 days will fly by and your little bean will stay strong and healthy, don't worry hun :hugs:

Good morning/afternoon ladies!!

DH and I blabbed it to the world after our scan on Tuesday. We were 7w4d. Of course we're scared of a possible MC, but quite honestly, after hearing the HB, your risk drops drastically. So even if we waited until 12 weeks, I feel as though we have just as much of a chance of a MC at 8 weeks than we do at 14 weeks. I'd rather enjoy the moment with my friends and family and God forbid something happens, they will all be there to support us. :hugs: I've experienced 2 MC's in my life and I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant before they happened. It was a tough thing to go through alone.

We also have not BD'd. I'm just not interested and neither is he. We were TTC for 15 cycles and after scheduled sex for so long, it truly became something neither one of us enjoyed anymore. I know the spark will come back...I'm just not rushing it. Besides, I missed quality time with my vibrator. Had to dust that thing off. :haha:

I had my first sex dream last night. Not going to lie, it was pretty awesome. :thumbup:

I hear ya on the taking a break from ttc = :sex: we've DTD twice since our bfp, and that'll do me fine for a few more weeks. I have been getting the crazily vivid (and naughty) preggo dreams though :lol:

It'll be fine hun :hugs: enjoy seeing your bean! Look forward to hearing your update :)

Screw what anyone else thinks or says :hugs:

Morning/afternoon/evening ladies :hi: I've just been making a list of things I have coming up over the next few weeks and looks like I'll be quite busy, to time should fly by! I do want to meet my baby ASAP but I also love being pregnant sooooo much, and as this will more than likely be our last baby, I really want to savour every second of this pregnancy. So I feel happy that I'll be busy, but also sad that it'll make time speed past! I have...

* booking in appt with MW on 4th June
* holiday on 21st June
* dating & NT scan on 30th June
* I'll be 16w exactly on 27th July, so booking my gender scan for as close to this date as possible :happydance:

I think my FB is locked down pretty tight, don't think I'll be searchable x

I think my FB is locked down pretty tight, don't think I'll be searchable x

If you would like to add me I can send you an invite, https://www.facebook.com/ashleighnicholea

I think I've messaged or added everyone who gave me names... If not add me and I'll invite.
Members of the group can add people too btw! You just need them on your friends list to send an invite.

Is everyone leaving to chat on Facebook? :cry:

no :) Just a fb group to go to too. A lot of times bnb threads get confusing because so many people post. Some people get looked over (not sure if that's happened here or not) so fb is a good place to go if no one is getting replied to... Or just because the fb groups usually get pretty close. Great way to get to know group members better.

Good morning ladies!! :hi:

We haven't had sex since our BFP, I'm dying for it though, my goodness I've had so many naughty dreams! :blush:

My sickness seems to have eased this morning, feeling a little better.

I've got 5 days to go to reach the point of my last mc I'm praying I get past this day, I'm feeling so nervous right now, now that the time is creeping up :cry:

Hope everyone is well today!

5 days will fly by and your little bean will stay strong and healthy, don't worry hun :hugs:

Good morning/afternoon ladies!!

DH and I blabbed it to the world after our scan on Tuesday. We were 7w4d. Of course we're scared of a possible MC, but quite honestly, after hearing the HB, your risk drops drastically. So even if we waited until 12 weeks, I feel as though we have just as much of a chance of a MC at 8 weeks than we do at 14 weeks. I'd rather enjoy the moment with my friends and family and God forbid something happens, they will all be there to support us. :hugs: I've experienced 2 MC's in my life and I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant before they happened. It was a tough thing to go through alone.

We also have not BD'd. I'm just not interested and neither is he. We were TTC for 15 cycles and after scheduled sex for so long, it truly became something neither one of us enjoyed anymore. I know the spark will come back...I'm just not rushing it. Besides, I missed quality time with my vibrator. Had to dust that thing off. :haha:

I had my first sex dream last night. Not going to lie, it was pretty awesome. :thumbup:

I hear ya on the taking a break from ttc = :sex: we've DTD twice since our bfp, and that'll do me fine for a few more weeks. I have been getting the crazily vivid (and naughty) preggo dreams though :lol:

It'll be fine hun :hugs: enjoy seeing your bean! Look forward to hearing your update :)

Screw what anyone else thinks or says :hugs:

Morning/afternoon/evening ladies :hi: I've just been making a list of things I have coming up over the next few weeks and looks like I'll be quite busy, to time should fly by! I do want to meet my baby ASAP but I also love being pregnant sooooo much, and as this will more than likely be our last baby, I really want to savour every second of this pregnancy. So I feel happy that I'll be busy, but also sad that it'll make time speed past! I have...

* booking in appt with MW on 4th June
* holiday on 21st June
* dating & NT scan on 30th June
* I'll be 16w exactly on 27th July, so booking my gender scan for as close to this date as possible :happydance:

Aww we've got out dating scan the same day!! 9am for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"