*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

No way mummy to be, this is the mothership! :lol: I'll probably join the FB group at a later date. I can't be found on there as I'm all private-ed up and I don't like to add people I don't know very well, so maybe once we all get to know each other a bit more I'll be more inclined to :flower:

Awww yay mrs humphreys! I think mines at 9.30! :wohoo: x

Just back from my scan...got to hear and see the hb!

It was at 128bpm and sounded so fast and beautiful.

Way to start my weekend.

The office told me I been in too much but they understand lol I can't go back until June 12th :rofl:

Let's see if I can make it. Fx!!

I don't jennie, but it's quite a common pregnancy symptom! I think it's down to the hormones, especially estrogen. It even has a medical term - dysgeusia! It's nothing to worry about :flower: must be awful though, I hate the taste of metallic things!

Yay sunshine great news, this is def your take home baby :cloud9:

I really hope so lovebug. You always make me smile with your kind words. The doc did tell me to keep doing the progesterone/baby aspirin regimen :) xx

It definitely is! Time to tell hubby yet!? :haha:

Lol I am going to tell him on Father's Day...which is a few days after my 10 week checkup. Gonna be hard but I can do it. Never made it outta 7 weeks so fx!!

sunshine85, fab news! xx

ttc_lolly, I understand. :)

Thanks sweetcheeks xx

Sorry sunshine, I had already read you'd said about Father's Day :dohh: blaming that one on baby brain!

Those of you who are avoiding DTD - you are seriously missing out!! Doc's say it's safe (except in very specific exceptional circumstances) and all I can say is "oh wow!" You may want to seriously reconsider. *blush*

Those of you who are avoiding DTD - you are seriously missing out!! Doc's say it's safe (except in very specific exceptional circumstances) and all I can say is "oh wow!" You may want to seriously reconsider. *blush*

I know I did it last pregnancy ;) I'm missing it right now but I'm doing it for my sanity x

Not really missing something out as I have a pocket vibrator. :rofl:

I like Mummytobe said I am not doing any intercourse until I am in a safezone.

Although I might let him hit it from the back sometime ahahahaha tmi I know.

Clearly you haven't slept with my husband. :haha: (Totally kidding!!) We're not avoiding it, just not interested in it right now.

Clearly you haven't slept with my husband
. :haha: (Totally kidding!!) We're not avoiding it, just not interested in it right now.

Howling with laughter right now!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not really missing something out as I have a pocket vibrator. :rofl:

I like Mummytobe said I am not doing any intercourse until I am in a safezone.

Although I might let him hit it from the back sometime ahahahaha tmi I know.

:rofl:

Clearly you haven't slept with my husband
. :haha: (Totally kidding!!) We're not avoiding it, just not interested in it right now.

Howling with laughter right now!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahah!! Oh my god, I needed that giggle today :rofl:

I'll be starting a fb group soon. I'm making it secret so the only way to join (or even see the group) is by invite from another member. I can't start the group until I have one person to invite.

I'll wait until someone wants me to invite them! :)

And people can join along through invite if they would like to come along.

Until then, have a fab day <3 How's everyone feeling?

Ill join Dawn adams me profile pic me and my boyfriend I'm wearing army camo jacket xxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope your all doing well. I went for my scan today at 6w 1d and she said I'm measuring at 5w4d and no heartbeat yet :/ she said everything is where it should be and booked me back in for next week. Not sure how I'm gonna make it to next Thursday. Wish I'd waited now as just given hubby and I something to worry about :( xx

I'll be starting a fb group soon. I'm making it secret so the only way to join (or even see the group) is by invite from another member. I can't start the group until I have one person to invite.

I'll wait until someone wants me to invite them! :)

And people can join along through invite if they would like to come along.

Until then, have a fab day <3 How's everyone feeling?

Ill join Dawn adams me profile pic me and my boyfriend I'm wearing army camo jacket xxx
Add me please Hannah Teresa meylan profile picture is me oh and my lg on her christening day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->