*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

has anyone else experienced pain in the lower left back/side. Iv had it since i did the housework this morning and it wont shift. Iv just taken some pain killers. hoping iv just pulled a muscle or something like that xx

has anyone else experienced pain in the lower left back/side. Iv had it since i did the housework this morning and it wont shift. Iv just taken some pain killers. hoping iv just pulled a muscle or something like that xx

Does the pain go down you bum or leg? I had/have sciatica and it sucks, lol.

no its literally just in the one place. its a constant pain too. x

Hi Ladies,

Hope your all doing well. I went for my scan today at 6w 1d and she said I'm measuring at 5w4d and no heartbeat yet :/ she said everything is where it should be and booked me back in for next week. Not sure how I'm gonna make it to next Thursday. Wish I'd waited now as just given hubby and I something to worry about :( xx

Don't lose hope yet Hun it's still sooo early for a HB. I'm keeping everything crossed for you, next week will soon be here. :hugs:

Sethsmummy - maybe you've pulled a muscle or something? Try rest up and take it easy for the next few days x

You may have just over worked yourself. Take a nice warm bath. :)

Sethsmummy - maybe you've pulled a muscle or something? Try rest up and take it easy for the next few days x

thank you that what i thought too as it was after doing the housework. good excuse for a few days of doing nothing. if dh will do everything that is

thank you that what i thought too as it was after doing the housework. good excuse for a few days of doing nothing. if dh will do everything that is[/QUOTE]

Just play on it a little bit :winkwink:

Hi Ladies,

Hope your all doing well. I went for my scan today at 6w 1d and she said I'm measuring at 5w4d and no heartbeat yet :/ she said everything is where it should be and booked me back in for next week. Not sure how I'm gonna make it to next Thursday. Wish I'd waited now as just given hubby and I something to worry about :( xx

Don't lose hope yet Hun it's still sooo early for a HB. I'm keeping everything crossed for you, next week will soon be here. :hugs:

Thanks hun. I'm so scared I wish I hadn't gone now!! X

Hi Ladies,

That's the thing about early scans but 5 plus is super early for a HB xx

Hi Ladies,

My first pregnancy the hb wasn't seen until 5+6! even that is early. I agree with mummy to be. x

I'm starting to feel sick every now and then. :x
Gross! Nothing to awful bad yet just enough to make me sit down until it passes.

Me too! Like a lump in my throat all day, & getting worse leading up to dinner times. I dry heaved first thing in the morning too- second time this pregnancy & I know there will be much more of that!! Lol

I was like "woohoo! New symptoms!" Though lol

Hope you're feeling ok :)

Xxx

Hi ladies! I went for my doctors appointment today. Just for blood work and urine sample. SHe left to check it then came back and gave me the Congratulations! I needed to hear that. Now I'm excited :)) I booked my first ultrasound for June 10, so I'll be able to show the little picture to my parents when we announce.

I tell my mom everything so part of me wants to tell them now. But it would have to be over the phone.... If we wait it can be I'm person. But it feels really weird when we talk, I know I'm hiding something HUGE.

Anyone else feel like that? Besides you sunshine85 lol, I don't know how you're pulling that one off lol ;)

The ultrasound actually went well! I thought I was 6+1, but measured 6+0- so close enough for me, but that moves my EDD to Jan. 15. We saw and got to hear the heartbeat! She said it was just a bit low at 108 BPM, but it's so early that they aren't worried by it.

We have another appointment in exactly 2 weeks- will have bloodwork and another ultrasound. Praying this is our take-home baby! We're now in a world of firsts :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
The ultrasound actually went well! I thought I was 6+1, but measured 6+0- so close enough for me, but that moves my EDD to Jan. 15. We saw and got to hear the heartbeat! She said it was just a bit low at 108 BPM, but it's so early that they aren't worried by it.

We have another appointment in exactly 2 weeks- will have bloodwork and another ultrasound. Praying this is our take-home baby! We're now in a world of firsts :)

Glad your scan went well..cute little picture :)
This IS your take home baby :)

Hey ladies. My apologies for being MIA. Hope all is doing well. I was wondering though have any of you ladies been bding with ure oh's?? Me and oh did it last night for the first time since we found out. I enjoyed it but was nervous at the same time smh lol

We did a good bit at first- now I'm just way too tired for it, poor dh.

Ya I was exhausted at first but this week I got a burst of energy lol.

I was sick all last week along with my kiddos, so its been a couple of weeks. This week I've had a bit of a surge, but dh is out of town til Friday!!! It would just figure!!

:)

Urgh that sux. But I'm sure their will be other times lol

That's good. So happy things went well hun :)

Hi, Lolly pointed me in the groups direction! Pretty sure I recognise some of the names in here from the boards over the years, congrats to everyone on your bfp's!

I'm Sam, 34, and a teeny tiny bit Preggo with number 3! By O I'm due on 31st January so just scraping into the jelly beans!

I already have a DD Liv who is 4 in June and DS Xander who is nearly 15mths. Both are cheeky monkeys and keep me on my toes!

Sickness has kicked in a bit this evening and I am dog tired!

YAY!! :hugs: I am so glad everything went well for you!
Sorry ladies, have not had a chance to read back much but I will get to it later.

Hi Ladies,

No losing hope! You are still in this game. I pray things go great at next scan. I have known some people who measured like this and the following week everything was fine.

Sending you :hugs: relax a bit, easier said than done I know..things will look up for you doll xx 😘😘😘😘😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->