*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Wow you ladies can chat. Been away for a week and had almost 70 pages to read!!!
Welcome to all the newer ladies, congratulations on all the scans and sorry for any losses.
afm, very nauseous at times and sore boobs. Mw on tues xx

Welcome new ladies! Hope everyone is well today :)

Ab75 - how was your holiday :)

I think the sickness is starting to kick in now. Yesterday while drinking some sunny delight, it didnt taste the same to me and felt a lump in my throat while drinking it and felt sick before bed. When I woke this morning I felt sooo sick but not like I was going to actually be sick!

I put 2lbs on this week after going away at the weekend so going to try and be super healthy this week.

Ab75, I dread going away next month for a week then haha. Hope you had a lovely week.

My hol was good thanks, was nice to get some sun and the girls loved it. So much to catch up on here tho lol xx

Ladies I've gone a bit crazy this morning something feels not right I'm worrying like a mad woman I've been in tears, I've gone and booked a scan for 3.15pm it's gonna cost me fifty pounds but I NEED to know what's going on in there :cry: for some reason I don't have a good feeling but if it is bad news I'd rather no now.

I know this sounds mad but I feel I have to do this :( OH thinks I'm been silly I swear I could punch him one he doesn't get it! Agh, sorry for the rant ladies x

Ladies I've gone a bit crazy this morning something feels not right I'm worrying like a mad woman I've been in tears, I've gone and booked a scan for 3.15pm it's gonna cost me fifty pounds but I NEED to know what's going on in there :cry: for some reason I don't have a good feeling but if it is bad news I'd rather no now.

I know this sounds mad but I feel I have to do this :( OH thinks I'm been silly I swear I could punch him one he doesn't get it! Agh, sorry for the rant ladies x

Sorry you are feeling that way :hugs:. What feels different to you?

I'm sorry you're having a bad feeling, but I'm sure everything will be just fine. :hugs:

I hope all is well. Sending prayers out.

For that matter I hope everyone is well

I've been horribly sick. It comes in waves but when it does it kicks my a$$. I've never been so sick with a baby. :-/

Do you start a fb group!?? Was the link posted?

Kiwi I don't really know to be honest I think it's because I'm so close now to when I lost my last baby, I just need to know if this ones ok :( I don't know if that makes sense to you x

Try and think positive mummy to be! Easier said than done I know. X

Kiwi I don't really know to be honest I think it's because I'm so close now to when I lost my last baby, I just need to know if this ones ok :( I don't know if that makes sense to you x

I hope everything turns out ok hun :hugs: It must be very very hard being close to the point you'v lost a previous pregnancy I can only imagine how much worry you must have. You need to do whatever it takes to calm your mind :hugs: xxx

I hope everything is okay! :hugs:

Don't wo hun everything will b ok. I ll pray for u :hugs:

Hello ladies I would love to join u all lovely ladies. I am 4 weeks pregnant and due on 29 January. So far no symptoms other than waves of nausea n light headed.

Hi ladies. I've had my scan and measuring 4 days ahead at 8 week 3 days, which is the exact gestation that my baby's hb stopped in my last pregnancy so I'm so releived. I'm due 30th December and baby has a strong hb of 167 bpm :)

Hi ladies. I've had my scan and measuring 4 days ahead at 8 week 3 days, which is the exact gestation that my baby's hb stopped in my last pregnancy so I'm so releived. I'm due 30th December and baby has a strong hb of 167 bpm :)

So happy it went well! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->