*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies. I've had my scan and measuring 4 days ahead at 8 week 3 days, which is the exact gestation that my baby's hb stopped in my last pregnancy so I'm so releived. I'm due 30th December and baby has a strong hb of 167 bpm :)

I'm glad everything was okay :flower:

Hi ladies. I've had my scan and measuring 4 days ahead at 8 week 3 days, which is the exact gestation that my baby's hb stopped in my last pregnancy so I'm so releived. I'm due 30th December and baby has a strong hb of 167 bpm :)

Yay!!! I hear HB's above 150 mean a boy!! :happydance:

Hi, I am late and would love to join this forum! It's so good to read other moms concerns and symptoms. I am 38 yrs old pregnant with my third. I am due January 20, 2015. So far everything has been great :)

A big congratulations to everyone else and wishing a healthy and happy 9 months to all :)

I'm having troubles with my internet and won't be on a whole lot. I might get it back between a week and a month. I'll still be around though :)
My phone won't open bnb, it closes it a lot.

so happy for you hun!!

Thanks ladies I'm so relieved but the scanning place was awful, the staff were so rude. Definitely won't be going there again.

Even though I'm now due in December I'm not leaving the jelly beans ;)

Oh and I will upload some pics soon ladies xx

So glad everything is alright :) positive thoughts from now on :)

Yeah most definitely, I bet I will still be worrying ;)

Thanks ladies I'm so relieved but the scanning place was awful, the staff were so rude. Definitely won't be going there again.

What is it with rude staff? I mean why be in such a profession if you're just going to be rude to people when they need the reassurance! ugh!
I was going to say don't be leaving us :) you may still have a January jellybean.

yeah I'll probably still worry after I've had my 12week scan, us women can't help but worry regardless.

What is it with rude staff? I mean why be in such a profession if you're just going to be rude to people when they need the reassurance! ugh!
I was going to say don't be leaving us :) you may still have a January jellybean.

yeah I'll probably still worry after I've had my 12week scan, us women can't help but worry regardless.

I know it doesn't make sense, don't do the job if your not going to enjoy it!

Yeah your right I could have a jellybean because my daughter was two weeks late so I'm expecting the same with this one lol x

That's really good news hun :)

Had my first midwife appt today, and they booked my scan for 30th June, it seems so far away. I want a Doppler for now to listen to the HB... What's the earliest you can hear realistically 8 weeks??

Hope everyone is okiee today.

Xxxx

Ugh. I don't feel good today, super nauseated, stomach upset, headache, chills, etc. Gonna try to take a nap. I just got home from a two day conference and my sister will be here in about five hours!
Hope everyone else is feeling good!
My first doctor's appointment is Wednesday- blood work,visit, and a scan.
I have a Doppler but haven't been able to hear anything yet, but I'm only 7 weeks

Hello ladies! Good morning!!

:hugs: yay!!! That makes me so happy. I am so glad you and your little bean are doing great!! <3.

after yesterday's ultrasound, our bean has gotten the nickname "rice baby", since it looked like a grain of rice... but then someone pointed out sounds like it could be a bit racist. sigh. at least it'll only last 2 weeks until the next scan- then it'll probably be alien or gummy bear...

Also- we're very traditional as far as names go... we've had a boy named picked out since we were dating 5+ years ago. We had no clue for a girl's name even when I got my BFP (which means it'll probably be a girl haha). If it's a boy, it'll be John Richard (last 3 generations of DH's family have been (biblical name) Richard, so he was set on that- we chose the first after my father since it fit well.) We're leaning toward Hannah Grace if it's a girl, but that's still pretty up in the air. If this pregnancy works out, and it's a girl, we still have ~30-something weeks to choose something. But for the moment- "rice baby" or "bean"

Anyone else thinking about / chosen names yet? How do you refer to your little bean?

I call mine little bean :haha: we can't choose a boys name I'm finding it so hard :( for girls we like Isabella and Ruby, but we aren't one hundred percent sure yet x

DH calls ours tadpole, I have pointed out that it's look less like a tadpole now but it's kind of stuck. As for real names we have had Matilda Ellen and Oscar Stuart chosen for the last 4 years. Both middle names are family names.

DH calls ours tadpole, I have pointed out that it's look less like a tadpole now but it's kind of stuck. As for real names we have had Matilda Ellen and Oscar Stuart chosen for the last 4 years. Both middle names are family names.

My niece is called Matilda :)

I am not sure how much you all will remember what was going on with me. I thought I was having a miscarriage but these last few weeks have been crazy. For those of you that have been following along with my low HCG saga and being in limbo, I have a thread where I've been doing updates. I don't want to clog up this post with them so if anyone wants to follow along to see the outcome I thought I'd post it.

I posted an update today that is even more confusing. Hopefully we will have solid answers soon and I can hopefully rejoin you all.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...carriage-now-hcg-rising-anyone-else-have.html

I will join the FB group! Nicole Strzyzewski is the name. I haven't been feeling up to posting much. Morning sickness has kicked in within the past week. Still haven't thrown up yet, but nausea has become more frequent and I have so many food aversions its ridiculous. I feel sick even looking at or thinking about some foods! Smells are bothering me so bad. Anyone else? I think I'm gonna be a hermit soon...lol. No desire to go out and do anything because I don't want to deal with being around foods.

congrats to the ladies who have had early scans and been able to see their beans! I have mine on Wednesday:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->