*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

:sleep: time for a nap ladies!

Shilo, I went ahead and tagged your thread. Looking forward to your updates!
mrsstrezy, I can't wait to hear how your scan goes next week!!

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing? Feeling a bit nauseous today and sooo tired! Can't wait for bed tonight! Need some advice! Tomorrow is my sisters bachelorette party and since no one knows I'm pregnant how do I go about not drinking without looking suspicious?! I was hoping to just carry around the same drink all night and hope she doesn't notice .. So not looking forward to this!

wish i had good advice for you. :shrug: all i have is an awkward story.
i was briefly pregnant this past holiday season and at a NYE party was literally the only person not drinking (and i usually do). everyone took notice but pretended not to, and it was almost worse 'cause I'd walk into the room or be in the next room hearing them talking about me and speculating, but they'd just stop talking when i walked in (ah, drunk males). one friend actually asked in private, and that was the only person i told at the event. the others just upset me. it's possible i was being unreasonable, but hey- pregnancy hormones will do that to you! (and it stinks to be the sober one!):haha:

say your on antibiotics hun.

we have our names chosen.. Mia Ann (anne is mils first name and my mums middle name is Ann) .. weve had that chosen since 2012. or Rohan Thomas (Thomas is fil's middle name). atm i call baby splodge :haha:

Morning ladies, hope you are all well.

Since trying to get pregnant with Alex we have loved the name Imogen (middle name possibly myfanwy after my nanna) and we like Ryan for a boy.
We haven't nicknamed this baby yet to be honest, Alex was mr fidget when we knew he was a boy as he never kept still apart from at night. My last pregnancy we called him/her squiglet.

I need a bit of a moan ladies. My OH went out for a couple drinks with a friend last night and said he wouldnt be home late so I waited up for him as he didn't have a key, well he got home at 12.20. So then I go to bed and just half an hour ago after me and Alex woke, Alex goes to wake OH (I'm trying to get Alex to sleep in his bed all night so at the minute I'm sleeping in his room) and OH says to me "can you give me a bit longer to sleep" I went to bed at the same time as him! Granted he gets up at 6 in the morning for work but he doesn't have to deal with Alex in the night when he wakes up, just once I would like him to take Alex downstairs and give him some breakfast so I can just have an extra half an hour to an hour. I don't even lie in when Alex is at my mums. I never even go out because Alex just won't sleep for OH, and OH isn't patient enough to try half the time (he has PTSD and doesn't handle stress so well) but arghhhhh...next week he can get up with Alex as I feel so pooped this morning.

Sorry ladies, didn't mean to go on!

Since trying to get pregnant with Alex we have loved the name Imogen (middle name possibly myfanwy after my nanna) and we like Ryan for a boy.
We haven't nicknamed this baby yet to be honest, Alex was mr fidget when we knew he was a boy as he never kept still apart from at night. My last pregnancy we called him/her squiglet.

I need a bit of a moan ladies. My OH went out for a couple drinks with a friend last night and said he wouldnt be home late so I waited up for him as he didn't have a key, well he got home at 12.20. So then I go to bed and just half an hour ago after me and Alex woke, Alex goes to wake OH (I'm trying to get Alex to sleep in his bed all night so at the minute I'm sleeping in his room) and OH says to me "can you give me a bit longer to sleep" I went to bed at the same time as him! Granted he gets up at 6 in the morning for work but he doesn't have to deal with Alex in the night when he wakes up, just once I would like him to take Alex downstairs and give him some breakfast so I can just have an extra half an hour to an hour. I don't even lie in when Alex is at my mums. I never even go out because Alex just won't sleep for OH, and OH isn't patient enough to try half the time (he has PTSD and doesn't handle stress so well) but arghhhhh...next week he can get up with Alex as I feel so pooped this morning.

id have said.. erm yeah if you give me a lie in tomorrow! I hate how men think they deserve an extra sleep in when we goto bed at the same time and deal with the kids. :dohh:

id have said.. erm yeah if you give me a lie in tomorrow! I hate how men think they deserve an extra sleep in when we goto bed at the same time and deal with the kids. :dohh:

I would of but Alex is at my mums tonight, I will still be up by 8am no doubt.

urg boo! make sure he gives you a lie in at some point hun! my DH will be lucky if im not super grouchy by the end of the day.. been up since 3am with the boys :doh:

The ultrasound actually went well! I thought I was 6+1, but measured 6+0- so close enough for me, but that moves my EDD to Jan. 15. We saw and got to hear the heartbeat! She said it was just a bit low at 108 BPM, but it's so early that they aren't worried by it.

We have another appointment in exactly 2 weeks- will have bloodwork and another ultrasound. Praying this is our take-home baby! We're now in a world of firsts :)

Yaaaahhh :happydance: so glad all was well at the scan :) I wouldn't worry about the day difference in EDD right now as measurements aren't as accurate as they will be at your 12w scan. Sounds like you're spot on for what you had expected :thumbup:

Hi, Lolly pointed me in the groups direction! Pretty sure I recognise some of the names in here from the boards over the years, congrats to everyone on your bfp's!

I'm Sam, 34, and a teeny tiny bit Preggo with number 3! By O I'm due on 31st January so just scraping into the jelly beans!

I already have a DD Liv who is 4 in June and DS Xander who is nearly 15mths. Both are cheeky monkeys and keep me on my toes!

Sickness has kicked in a bit this evening and I am dog tired!

Sam :wohoo::yipee::dance: welcome to group bump buddy! :hugs:

Hello ladies I would love to join u all lovely ladies. I am 4 weeks pregnant and due on 29 January. So far no symptoms other than waves of nausea n light headed.

Welcome and congrats hun! :happydance:

Hi ladies. I've had my scan and measuring 4 days ahead at 8 week 3 days, which is the exact gestation that my baby's hb stopped in my last pregnancy so I'm so releived. I'm due 30th December and baby has a strong hb of 167 bpm :)

Yaaaay fantastic news!! So happy for you :hugs:

Hi, I am late and would love to join this forum! It's so good to read other moms concerns and symptoms. I am 38 yrs old pregnant with my third. I am due January 20, 2015. So far everything has been great :)

A big congratulations to everyone else and wishing a healthy and happy 9 months to all :)

Welcome and congrats! :yipee:

Had my first midwife appt today, and they booked my scan for 30th June, it seems so far away. I want a Doppler for now to listen to the HB... What's the earliest you can hear realistically 8 weeks??

Hope everyone is okiee today.

Xxxx

Your scan date is the same as mine, and mrs humphreys too!

Depends what Doppler you get? The angel sounds are good but I couldn't find DD1's hb until I was around 14w, and slightly earlier with DD2 as my uterus had risen earlier with it being a second pregnancy. The sonoline ones I hear amazing things about though (they're what midwives and drs use) and you should be able to pick up baby earlier with one of those :thumbup:

I am not sure how much you all will remember what was going on with me. I thought I was having a miscarriage but these last few weeks have been crazy. For those of you that have been following along with my low HCG saga and being in limbo, I have a thread where I've been doing updates. I don't want to clog up this post with them so if anyone wants to follow along to see the outcome I thought I'd post it.

I posted an update today that is even more confusing. Hopefully we will have solid answers soon and I can hopefully rejoin you all.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...carriage-now-hcg-rising-anyone-else-have.html

Shilo you're not clogging up our thread don't be silly :hugs: you're very much apart of this group. Will come over and have a read of your thread soon x

Arghhhh men!! :grr:

Welsh girl I totally see why your pissed off Hun, I would be too. I'd go up and pour water over his head and drag Him out of bed :rofl: no, but on a serious note he really should be helping you while your pregnant, especially at this stage when we're just so tired and feeling crappy. Men eh?! X

is it me or do all men just think being pregnant is easy as pie?? wish we could swap for a week lol xx

They do. Well my OH isn't too bad but I think labour broke him :rofl: he also saw me crying a few times at the crack of dawn because it felt like my hips and pelvis were crumbling into thousands of tiny pieces and I couldn't sleep. Remind me why I was so desperate to be pregnant again!? :haha:

I used to have really insomnia towards the end and when I couldn't sleep I'd end up storming round the house crying because my OH got to sleep and I didn't :rofl:

Then there's the severe heartburn, leg cramps, sciatica oh the list goes on:coffee:
Men have got it so easy :thumbup:

Hi ladies. I've had my scan and measuring 4 days ahead at 8 week 3 days, which is the exact gestation that my baby's hb stopped in my last pregnancy so I'm so releived. I'm due 30th December and baby has a strong hb of 167 bpm :)

Yay!! Excellent news, bet you're so relieved! :hugs:

Men don't get it, I find myself screaming in OHs face sometimes telling him how shit I feel because he doesn't seem to get it. If definitely love to swap for a week ;)

No way could they handle it!! They are definitely the weaker sex ;)

Hi everyone! Got my BFP this week! According to FF I'm due Jan 25th. I am 28 and DH is 32. This is my first pregnancy. DH and I tried for four cycles and couldn't believe it when we saw the pink line! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Glad everything went well for u:flower:

Hi everyone! Got my BFP this week! According to FF I'm due Jan 25th. I am 28 and DH is 32. This is my first pregnancy. DH and I tried for four cycles and couldn't believe it when we saw the pink line! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to the group and huge congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->