*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Sounds like a great night welsh mummy! I've not been to the cinema for ages! Frankie and Benny's though, yummy!!

Sorry you had a rough time with mil :hugs: I'm also doing housework today, I've a load of washing to do the house is just a shit hole :rofl:

Morning/evening ladies :hi:

7 weeks today for me! Time seems to be flying by :happydance: off to the in laws for dinner today, we might tell them whilst we are visiting. Neither of us are ready yet, but DD1 knows and she keeps blabbing to people :rofl: so not sure if we tell them first or let her tell them about her baby bro AND sis (she keeps referring to them as 2 separate babies when I explain it could be a brother or sister!) in mummy's tummy :haha: not sure they'd appreciate the latter!

Thank you!

Oh i'm due 25th Jan too! well according to LMP xx

Welcome and congrats! :yipee:

I was having a little bit of both earlier. The normal nausea, and then the nausea when I would eat something. What I did was try and sleep it away, I know everyone doesn't have that luxury. When I was able to finally eat something, I ate really light. Had a salad for dinner.

To whomever owns the Facebook group, there are a couple of ppl in this thread who still need an invite!! You might have to go back and find them though in the other pages.

I think it's thosevibes, fairly certain she said a few pages back that she's without internet for a few days. I thought she'd set it up so current members can invite new members?

Morning, welcome to the new ladies and congrats :)

Wasn't on last night, me and OH went to Frankie and Bennies, and then to the cinema to watch Bad Neighbours, the film was quite good actually but can't believe how expensive it is at the cinema now! When we got home we watched twilight: breaking dawn part 1(god I love the twilight saga, especially Edward Cullen lol).

Had some drama off the MIL last night but can't say what incase it gets read by someone in the family. Let's just say she pissed me and OH off big time by her ungratefulness!!!

So I'm up early considering we didn't get to sleep until after 1am. I can't sleep any longer, my nose is all runny (if I don't have enough sleep it always seems as though I have a cold in the morning!) Going to do some housework..you ladies have reminded me I need to dust lol.

Uh oh :grr: sorry mil pi$$ed you guys off. Glad you had a nice evening though! A 9am lie in sounds good to me! I have insomnia at the moment, doesn't matter what time I go to bed I keep waking up at 4-5am and it's killing me :brat:

Ladies, I'm experiencing some sickly feeling during and after eating, is that what's mean by morning sickness? With DS1 I no symptoms at all lol! I could have been on the 'pregnant and I didn't know it program' well even though the bump from 6 months gave it away! hehe

I'm super excited already! I know I shouldn't be but can't help myself weeeeee! lol Is it January yet!! Mind you, I'm very nervous to look after a newborn and a 15 month old OMG i'm going grey thinking about it!!!!

I think it's thosevibes, fairly certain she said a few pages back that she's without internet for a few days. I thought she'd set it up so current members can invite new members?

I tried to invite people to the group but it was all grayed out when I would type their name. Maybe I am doing it wrong lol. If she did give member permissions, maybe one of the other ladies knows how to invite to the group!

I'd like to be added to the group when possible.

Hope everyone is doing well

Lolly - that is soooo cute what your daughters saying, god bless her. Could you change my due date on the front page too please? :) x

Lady - that sure sounds like morning sickness to me :) try eating little and often x

Morning ladies, 7 weeks today!! I feel constantly nauseous, but more so at night, never felt this bad with the girls so I'm thinking this little nugget is a boy lol xx

Has anyone been asking family what they predict it to be? DH's mom already blabbed to her brother lol so now he knows!

Me: Girl
DH: Girl
MiL: Undecided
Uncle: Boy
Friend #1: Boy

A lot of my family are hoping for a girl, my grandmother has 7 great grandsons no great granddaughters but I think it'll be another boy for the family

Happy Sunday jelly beans!!! Ment to be cleaning the house but have No Energy!!! Grrr still quite new to this site and can't seem to create a signature. I'm a bit of a technophobe !! Some of you have the lovely signature with ur jellybeans progression and the jellybean link. I don't seem to be able to do this. Is it because I'm trying on my iphone??

Copy and paste this link into your signature

[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2167365-january-jellybeans-2015-a.html"][*IMG]https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png[/IMG*][/URL*]

But remove the 4 *

Hiya Everyone :)

I will be due January 29th ish but will be having a section 2 weeks early so here for around the 14th of Jan......this will be baby #3.....can't wait :flower:

I will be due January 29th ish but will be having a section 2 weeks early so here for around the 14th of Jan......this will be baby #3.....can't wait :flower:

Congratulations and welcome to the group! :hugs:

Congratulations Hun welcome to the group xx

Hi guys, please take me off the list, 1st miscarriage for me at just under 6 weeks. Good luck to all of you and listen to your body.

Hi guys, please take me off the list, 1st miscarriage for me at just under 6 weeks. Good luck to all of you and listen to your body.

so so sorry hun :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies :dust:

i can give it a go adding people.. but i cant look back through as on my phone so can people put theirs names?? ill give it a shot? It might be a case of you have to be friends to add someone

i get the nausea all the time.. it does get a lot worse after eating. The pains in my side have died down and moved to the other side now :haha: Iv got cramps under my section scar too :( everything must be moving about in there x

EDIT: YOU NEED TO BE FRIENDS WITH A GROUP MEMBER TO BE ADDED TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP SO ANYONE WHO WANTS ADDED CAN YOU PLEASE DO A SEARCH FOR TARA LOUISE ROONEY-BELLAND ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE GROUP :flower: My profile pic is of ds2 on a merry go round xx

Sorry for your loss shareema

I have added you on Facebook sethsmummy

So sorry to hear this hun :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->