*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi everyone! Got my BFP this week! According to FF I'm due Jan 25th. I am 28 and DH is 32. This is my first pregnancy. DH and I tried for four cycles and couldn't believe it when we saw the pink line! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Congratulations:flower:

Hi everyone! Got my BFP this week! According to FF I'm due Jan 25th. I am 28 and DH is 32. This is my first pregnancy. DH and I tried for four cycles and couldn't believe it when we saw the pink line! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to the group sweetie!! :hugs: Also, big BIG congrats on your :bfp:!

No way could they handle it!! They are definitely the weaker sex ;)

LOL so true :rofl:

We also have a facebook group if anyone is interested in joining. I am not sure who is admin tho, but I think we have around 7 ladies from this thread there already! It is private, I know that for sure otherwise I would not have joined hehe!

Ugh. I can't stop randomly crying. I'm so sad and angry and i don't know why... aside from hormones and my apartment is a complete wreck but i've been far too tired to do anything about it and the progesterone that i have to take for 7 more weeks makes me super dizzy so i'm even less likely to do anything about it. ugh. i also hate being irrational, and that's making me even more upset... this sucks.

I had a several waves of nausea yesterday morning/afternoon, but never actually threw up. it was horrible- thankfully none today. it is annoying waking up several times a night to boob pain because i roll into a sleep position that puts the slightest amount of pressure on them...

sorry- had to rant. dh just smiles and says it'll all be worth it. that doesn't help. ah, hormones...

Ugh. I can't stop randomly crying. I'm so sad and angry and i don't know why... aside from hormones and my apartment is a complete wreck but i've been far too tired to do anything about it and the progesterone that i have to take for 7 more weeks makes me super dizzy so i'm even less likely to do anything about it. ugh. i also hate being irrational, and that's making me even more upset... this sucks.

I had a several waves of nausea yesterday morning/afternoon, but never actually threw up. it was horrible- thankfully none today. it is annoying waking up several times a night to boob pain because i roll into a sleep position that puts the slightest amount of pressure on them...

sorry- had to rant. dh just smiles and says it'll all be worth it. that doesn't help. ah, hormones...

Sounds like me this morning :hissy:. I really hate the nausea and I don't know what to do about it. I don't want to use any of those drops I have because the sugar makes me feel even worse :(.

Welcome & congrats! :happydance:

Rant away :hugs: sounds a lot like me today too, I'd had a few little cries already by 7am!

Hope the nausea eases and the sore boobs go away soon :flower: have you tried one of those travel sickness bracelets? Apparently they're really got for morning sickness too x

My hosue is a total pit at the minute, as I have no time to do anything about it at the minute, and my boyfriend keeps complaint yet he has been home half the time... Why don't you do some tidying??

Have been naughty and went and looked at prams today, I have wanted a track one for years the same on which is so nice and then today I saw a really nice beep one and now I'm confused.... I want to start buying stuff... Lol

Hope everyone is okiee day. Xxxx

Same here and my son has literally just tipped 2 boxes of toys all over his bedroom floor, ripped the bedding off his bed and chucked his teddies everywhere. I have pretty much my whole kitchen to wash up but when my hands go near water I get blisters on my hands so I try not to do it every day and it still isn't done:growlmad:

And breathe :coffee:

My house has been a tip for several days now! It's not filthy, just very untidy :wacko: these small people are not helping!

My house is a shit hole, seriously! And OH us been a lazy git, I refuse to do it I'm pregnant and sick ;) so if he won't do it, then it's staying a massive tip. :)

I wish I could attach a photo of my sons room. You can't see the floor! lol

Hello all! After having our son in October 2013, I'm here again!

After having 2 years fertility treatment to get DS1 we caught naturally 7 months postpartum, well this wasn't planned but we are welcoming number 2! I can't believe we are having another so bloody soon!!

I had between a year and two years to conceive again, but tbh I had convinced myself that miracle one would be all. Let's hope all goes well!

I've had waves of nausea a few times, lightheaded a little and dull headaches.

Pic1 is from Tuesday 3 days late

Pic2 is from today 6 days late!!

Attachments

• 20th May 3 days.jpg
    20th May 3 days.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 24th May 7 days.jpg
    24th May 7 days.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 7

Yay someone else due on the same day as me! :)

Hi :)

Xxx

lady1985, congrats hun and welcome to the group! :hugs:

Thank you!

Oh i'm due 25th Jan too! well according to LMP xx

Congrats new ladies and welcome!!!!!

Anyone having an issue with nausea only after eating? I've been really gaggy, but not too nauseous until I eat something. Doesn't seem to matter what it is. Just wondered if anyone else was having the same thing.

Congrats new ladies and welcome!!!!!

Anyone having an issue with nausea only after eating? I've been really gaggy, but not too nauseous until I eat something. Doesn't seem to matter what it is. Just wondered if anyone else was having the same thing.

I was having a little bit of both earlier. The normal nausea, and then the nausea when I would eat something. What I did was try and sleep it away, I know everyone doesn't have that luxury. When I was able to finally eat something, I ate really light. Had a salad for dinner.

To whomever owns the Facebook group, there are a couple of ppl in this thread who still need an invite!! You might have to go back and find them though in the other pages.

Morning, welcome to the new ladies and congrats :)

Wasn't on last night, me and OH went to Frankie and Bennies, and then to the cinema to watch Bad Neighbours, the film was quite good actually but can't believe how expensive it is at the cinema now! When we got home we watched twilight: breaking dawn part 1(god I love the twilight saga, especially Edward Cullen lol).

Had some drama off the MIL last night but can't say what incase it gets read by someone in the family. Let's just say she pissed me and OH off big time by her ungratefulness!!!

So I'm up early considering we didn't get to sleep until after 1am. I can't sleep any longer, my nose is all runny (if I don't have enough sleep it always seems as though I have a cold in the morning!) Going to do some housework..you ladies have reminded me I need to dust lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->