*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hey ladies! I always have such a hard time keeping up. I think is like to be in the Facebook group, can anyone see it though? Like people on my list? I have a love/hate with Facebook but it's definitely easier for me to keep track of than this. As long as no one can see I joined it, then I'm in :)

I see nausea has shown up for some of your lovelies. I do hope you're finding little tricks that help. My friend said peppermint and ginger tea both worked for her. I'm only at 5.5 weeks so I expect it to be arriving shortly. My husband is a Doctor so I have been driving him absolutely bonkers with all of my q's, good thing he's patient haha.

Hey ladies! I always have such a hard time keeping up. I think is like to be in the Facebook group, can anyone see it though? Like people on my list? I have a love/hate with Facebook but it's definitely easier for me to keep track of than this. As long as no one can see I joined it, then I'm in :)

I see nausea has shown up for some of your lovelies. I do hope you're finding little tricks that help. My friend said peppermint and ginger tea both worked for her. I'm only at 5.5 weeks so I expect it to be arriving shortly. My husband is a Doctor so I have been driving him absolutely bonkers with all of my q's, good thing he's patient haha.

nobody can see it hun, it was set as a secret group otherwise i wouldnt be in it either :) only those in the group can see whos a member and whats been posted.

Sethsmummy, I have just friend requested you on fb to be added into the group.

I feel like I have the worlds worst hangover at the moment. Nothing seems to help, boo.

Hi ladies!!
in Emma in 36 and due baby no5 on roughly January 24th :) im booked in for a reassurance scan on Friday ill be 5+ 6 , this is due to a previous ectopic pregnancy,
I used this site alot with my last pregnancy, Rocco is now 2 , my other children are teenagers!! (15, 17, 18) xx

Hi guys, please take me off the list, 1st miscarriage for me at just under 6 weeks. Good luck to all of you and listen to your body.

so so sorry hun :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies :dust:

i can give it a go adding people.. but i cant look back through as on my phone so can people put theirs names?? ill give it a shot? It might be a case of you have to be friends to add someone

i get the nausea all the time.. it does get a lot worse after eating. The pains in my side have died down and moved to the other side now :haha: Iv got cramps under my section scar too :( everything must be moving about in there x

EDIT: YOU NEED TO BE FRIENDS WITH A GROUP MEMBER TO BE ADDED TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP SO ANYONE WHO WANTS ADDED CAN YOU PLEASE DO A SEARCH FOR TARA LOUISE ROONEY-BELLAND ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE GROUP :flower: My profile pic is of ds2 on a merry go round xx

added you

Hi ladies!!
in Emma in 36 and due baby no5 on roughly January 24th :) im booked in for a reassurance scan on Friday ill be 5+ 6 , this is due to a previous ectopic pregnancy,
I used this site alot with my last pregnancy, Rocco is now 2 , my other children are teenagers!! (15, 17, 18) xx

Congrats and welcome to the group!

I had my scan this afternoon! It was absolutely amazing, saw and heard the little heartbeat and was told it measured 8 weeks, which is pretty bob on.
Here are a couple of pics!

The little long triangle thing to the left is the baby
https://i.imgur.com/KJaCzdS.jpg?1

And here is a print of of the soundwave things from when we heard the heartbeat
https://i.imgur.com/2ygFrVi.jpg?1

:happydance:

Sadakos, those look amazing!! Congrats on having your scan! :hugs:

For those mummies who have had a c-section - I will deffo be having another section, I was advised not to try for a natural labour also I will have to due to only having DS1 7 months ago! Question is will my section be scheduled ahead of due date?

For those mummies who have had a c-section - I will deffo be having another section, I was advised not to try for a natural labour also I will have to due to only having DS1 7 months ago! Question is will my section be scheduled ahead of due date?

It should be Hun. Mine was booked at 32 weeks xx

It should be Hun. Mine was booked at 32 weeks xx

32 weeks? wow that's early I was thinking like 37-38?!

I had my scan this afternoon! It was absolutely amazing, saw and heard the little heartbeat and was told it measured 8 weeks, which is pretty bob on.

Lovely pics hun :happydance:

Hi ladies. I'm Ivery, I am 22 and married. I am due on January 13.
This will be our first bean :D

Congrats :D Love the pics

I want Mexican cheese and crackers then a subway then ice cream can't decide lol

Hey ladies. Hope ure having a good weekend :). Hows everyone doing?? I'm doing good but jus becoming very picky with food. I dont eat alot of food that I used to eat and some foods make me sick jus to look at urghh here it goes lol. I'm ready for 1st trimester to be ova lol

Have y'all thought about when you'll be announcing? In the last 2 weeks, 3 people I know have announced on facebook that they're expecting, ranging from 7 1/2 - 9 weeks.

I was very public about my previous losses (it helped me, and i was amazed by the support and thanks i got for being open about it, and how common it really is!), but it's always been an "I was pregnant" thing, and never a happy "I'm pregnant"... we're debating if we're going to after our 8 week scan (depending if it's ok) or if we're going to wait for the 12 week appt, which doesn't have a scan. We assumed we'd do it if we made it to 8, but the closer we get, I'm not quite sure... but at the same time I want people to know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->