*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I am in the same predicament as far as knowing when to announce it. I think you should do it whenever you feel that it's right. As for me and my hubby, we are thinking we will announce at eight weeks. Whatever decision you make, congratulations and good luck!

Hi ladies. I'm Ivery, I am 22 and married. I am due on January 13.
This will be our first bean :D

Congratulations and welcome to the group!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies. Hope ure having a good weekend :). Hows everyone doing?? I'm doing good but jus becoming very picky with food. I dont eat alot of food that I used to eat and some foods make me sick jus to look at urghh here it goes lol. I'm ready for 1st trimester to be ova lol

I was always picky with food. I have an eating disorder called "Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder". It is basically an extreme picky eater but more serious, something you can't really cure. At least to me it certainly feels like it. So since DH has already known about this and has gotten used to it, it makes the transition so easy lol!

I am making sure I take prenatal vitamins for this very reason. I know I do not get nearly enough vitamins that I need.

Have y'all thought about when you'll be announcing? In the last 2 weeks, 3 people I know have announced on facebook that they're expecting, ranging from 7 1/2 - 9 weeks.

I was very public about my previous losses (it helped me, and i was amazed by the support and thanks i got for being open about it, and how common it really is!), but it's always been an "I was pregnant" thing, and never a happy "I'm pregnant"... we're debating if we're going to after our 8 week scan (depending if it's ok) or if we're going to wait for the 12 week appt, which doesn't have a scan. We assumed we'd do it if we made it to 8, but the closer we get, I'm not quite sure... but at the same time I want people to know...

I have told a handful of people. DH has told some of his co-workers. i am really starting to get upset about some of the replies though. It seems like whenever he mentions he is going to have a baby people start automatically saying "how hard" its going to be and all the negatives. It's like they assume we lived our whole lives under a rock and we don't know whats headed for us. I almost want to cry now because of this. I am so happy to be having a baby and all people want to do is point out all the bad. I really don't know what to do without feeling like an ass. I flipped out on someone earlier about it. What do you think I should do ladies?

For those mummies who have had a c-section - I will deffo be having another section, I was advised not to try for a natural labour also I will have to due to only having DS1 7 months ago! Question is will my section be scheduled ahead of due date?

It should be Hun. Mine was booked at 32 weeks xx

32 weeks? wow that's early I was thinking like 37-38?!

i had my section at 38+5 so leaving it till 38 weeks would have been a bit late :haha: if you pester them early enough they will book it a bit earlier ;) I first asked about my section at 16 weeks.

kiwi - sorry some people are being rather insensitive :hugs:

blurgh i feel so :sick: I know i am going to be sick physically at some point this morning :( Is anyone else having any problems with diarrhea? iv had it since i got my :bfp: and its just slowly getting worse.. as soon as i feel i need i have to run or ill end up having an accident and if i try hold it i get the most horrific stomach pains :dohh:

Kiwi - sorry that people are reacting that way Hun, ignore the negativity seriously :hugs:

I think we're waiting till the twelve week scan to announce, we've just had a scan at 8 plus 3 but I'm still nervous, my mum and sisters know were pregnant but that's it. My scan is the 16th June so it's not too far away :)

Hope everyone is ok today :)

I want to announce it after 12week scan by sending moonpig cards to grandparents. I feel awful today, really nauseous and zero energy. Mw tomorrow xx

Ab75 - that's such a good idea. Hope you start to feel better soon Hun x

We were going to wait until the 12 week scan but my family are so excited they keep asking permission to tell auntie so and so and the great grandparents to be. This is the first grandchild for all so everyone is so excited.

I am really really wanting a packet of ready salted crisps! Trying to distract myself until I can go out and buy some!

Thanks mummy, hoping its all good signs lol. Just wish I had some energy xx

Mmm ready salted crisps, I have lots of those In the cupboard I might have a packet :haha:

I've no energy either, and the weather is beautiful today I really need to get myself sorted and head out, sure it will feel much better if I do x

Lol I just had ready salted french fries(walkers) xx

Me and my boyfriend weren't planning on telling anyone until 12 weeks but because I've been quite sick we had to tell my work and his mum, my mum and our house mate.

I'm quite a big drinker and smoker (stopped as soon as I found out I was having bub) but I went out last night and they noticed I wasn't smoking, passed off I just quit (only half convincingly) luckily I was driving so couldn't drink but would normally have one glass of wine, that was also noticed then they started speculating...
We have a big family and friends event in 5 weeks a few days before my 12 weeks scan, and we are trying to work out for the best, because if we don't tell people they will only get me to smoke, drink and then I'll get angry tell some people to get them to leave me alone, then someone will say but they told me not you..... Arrrrggggghhhh just the thought if it makes me want to punch everyone....

So I think we are gunna throw a house party and tell people the week before just to cause less drama....

Sorry for the long message....

Hope everyone is okiee....

Xxxxxx

Me and my boyfriend weren't planning on telling anyone until 12 weeks but because I've been quite sick we had to tell my work and his mum, my mum and our house mate.

I'm quite a big drinker and smoker (stopped as soon as I found out I was having bub) but I went out last night and they noticed I wasn't smoking, passed off I just quit (only half convincingly) luckily I was driving so couldn't drink but would normally have one glass of wine, that was also noticed then they started speculating...
We have a big family and friends event in 5 weeks a few days before my 12 weeks scan, and we are trying to work out for the best, because if we don't tell people they will only get me to smoke, drink and then I'll get angry tell some people to get them to leave me alone, then someone will say but they told me not you..... Arrrrggggghhhh just the thought if it makes me want to punch everyone....

So I think we are gunna throw a house party and tell people the week before just to cause less drama....

Xxxxxx

I quit smoking 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant! Funny though, none of my family even considered that I'm pregnant! Its best to tell those who will only force you to smoke and drink! You don't want 2 harm little bean! Me & dh is off to a party this coming friday and my excuse not to drink will be that I'm on antibiotics and can't mix the 2! I hope it works though!

Xxxxxx

I quit smoking 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant! Funny though, none of my family even considered that I'm pregnant! Its best to tell those who will only force you to smoke and drink! You don't want 2 harm little bean! Me & dh is off to a party this coming friday and my excuse not to drink will be that I'm on antibiotics and can't mix the 2! I hope it works though!

I know it makes me so nervous that I have told a few people, I constantly panic. I thought of that but everyone knows I still drink regardless of antibiotics etc....... Lol xxxx

Hi everyone!!

My name is Ella and I'm 30. I just found out that I'm pregnant with what is hopefully my take-home rainbow baby and I'm due the 30th of January...So it's possible I'll have a February baby, but I guess we'll see.

I've had three previous losses (two pregnancies, one with twins) but I've never managed to keep my beans long enough to join a pregnancy group. So, I'm jumping the gun a little bit and posting here. I just want to experience this whole thing and enjoy it for as long as I can. I hope I get to stay here for the next 8-9 months. :)

Currently, I'm sitting at 4w3d, but this is the furthest I've made it without spotting happening or feeling like AF was going to show soon. So, I'm going to take that and run with it. :)

DBZ34, Congrats sweetie and welcome to the group! :hugs:

Sickness has kicked in now as well as exhaustion and really bloated! Went over to a friends house and she just guessed :dohh: think we may be telling people soon xx

Hi everyone!!

My name is Ella and I'm 30. I just found out that I'm pregnant with what is hopefully my take-home rainbow baby and I'm due the 30th of January...So it's possible I'll have a February baby, but I guess we'll see.

I've had three previous losses (two pregnancies, one with twins) but I've never managed to keep my beans long enough to join a pregnancy group. So, I'm jumping the gun a little bit and posting here. I just want to experience this whole thing and enjoy it for as long as I can. I hope I get to stay here for the next 8-9 months. :)

Currently, I'm sitting at 4w3d, but this is the furthest I've made it without spotting happening or feeling like AF was going to show soon. So, I'm going to take that and run with it. :)
Congrats and welcome to the group. I hope this is your forever baby. Best of luck Hun xx

Hi everyone!!

congratulations hun and welcome :D Fx and lost of sticky :dust: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->