*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi everyone! I just found out that I am pregnant a few days ago. Hubby and I are super excited. EDD is January 26, and I am currently 4w5d preggo. I am a little nervous though because I haven't had that many symptoms, just a little bloating and gas (sorry if that' s tmi). Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi guys, please take me off the list, 1st miscarriage for me at just under 6 weeks. Good luck to all of you and listen to your body.

So sorry to hear this hun :hugs: thinking of you, and hoping you get your bfp and forever baby very soon x

Hiya Everyone :)

I will be due January 29th ish but will be having a section 2 weeks early so here for around the 14th of Jan......this will be baby #3.....can't wait :flower:

Hi ladies!!
in Emma in 36 and due baby no5 on roughly January 24th :) im booked in for a reassurance scan on Friday ill be 5+ 6 , this is due to a previous ectopic pregnancy,
I used this site alot with my last pregnancy, Rocco is now 2 , my other children are teenagers!! (15, 17, 18) xx

Hi ladies. I'm Ivery, I am 22 and married. I am due on January 13.
This will be our first bean :D

Hi everyone!!

My name is Ella and I'm 30. I just found out that I'm pregnant with what is hopefully my take-home rainbow baby and I'm due the 30th of January...So it's possible I'll have a February baby, but I guess we'll see.

I've had three previous losses (two pregnancies, one with twins) but I've never managed to keep my beans long enough to join a pregnancy group. So, I'm jumping the gun a little bit and posting here. I just want to experience this whole thing and enjoy it for as long as I can. I hope I get to stay here for the next 8-9 months. :)

Currently, I'm sitting at 4w3d, but this is the furthest I've made it without spotting happening or feeling like AF was going to show soon. So, I'm going to take that and run with it. :)

Welcome to the group and congrats to you all ladies! :happydance:

I had my scan this afternoon! It was absolutely amazing, saw and heard the little heartbeat and was told it measured 8 weeks, which is pretty bob on.
Here are a couple of pics!

The little long triangle thing to the left is the baby
https://i.imgur.com/KJaCzdS.jpg?1

And here is a print of of the soundwave things from when we heard the heartbeat
https://i.imgur.com/2ygFrVi.jpg?1

:happydance:

Yaaaay so pleased for you lovely :hugs: what fab, clear pics too!

Have y'all thought about when you'll be announcing? In the last 2 weeks, 3 people I know have announced on facebook that they're expecting, ranging from 7 1/2 - 9 weeks.

I was very public about my previous losses (it helped me, and i was amazed by the support and thanks i got for being open about it, and how common it really is!), but it's always been an "I was pregnant" thing, and never a happy "I'm pregnant"... we're debating if we're going to after our 8 week scan (depending if it's ok) or if we're going to wait for the 12 week appt, which doesn't have a scan. We assumed we'd do it if we made it to 8, but the closer we get, I'm not quite sure... but at the same time I want people to know...

I've told a few close friends and my mum and sisters, we are telling OH's family in a fortnight when we will next be visiting them, and we'll announce to our other friends and relatives and Facebook after our 12w scan x

Hi and welcome. Yip those symptoms sound normal, lol, nothing is tmi here haha xx

Hi everyone! I just found out that I am pregnant a few days ago. Hubby and I are super excited. EDD is January 26, and I am currently 4w5d preggo. I am a little nervous though because I haven't had that many symptoms, just a little bloating and gas (sorry if that' s tmi). Is anyone else having this issue?

Cross posted! Welcome to you too :) and congrats!

Never tmi on BnB :haha: completely normal, I look about 18w pregnant already with this huge bloat bump I'm currently sporting! And yup, gassy too :blush:

had my scan today and got to listen to babys heartbeat ! officially 6 weeks and 3 days =D

due dates now january 16th

Thanks ladies I'm so relieved but the scanning place was awful, the staff were so rude. Definitely won't be going there again.

Even though I'm now due in December I'm not leaving the jelly beans ;)

Oh and I will upload some pics soon ladies xx

Congrats babe so super excited for you!!! Better not leave lol :hugs:

i had to take my first zofran today for nausea. hope everyone else is doing good today

i had to take my first zofran today for nausea. hope everyone else is doing good today

how far are you? I've been on ondansetron orally disintegrating tabs from just over 5 weeks apparently its the same as zofran I've lost 11lb so far which is pretty scary lol

Hey ladies. Well went to work today....ahhh I was soooo dizzy and felt like passing out! I was stupidly hungry all the time too. The thought of chocolate makes me feel naseous, well that can't be right lol.

Sorry if TMI, don't read if u don't like TMI stuff>>>> I have been getting a lot of white discharge when I came home today, I don't remember getting this till later in the pregnancy with DS1, is anyone else the same??

Hey ladies. Well went to work today....ahhh I was soooo dizzy and felt like passing out! I was stupidly hungry all the time too. The thought of chocolate makes me feel naseous, well that can't be right lol.

Sorry if TMI, don't read if u don't like TMI stuff>>>> I have been getting a lot of white discharge when I came home today, I don't remember getting this till later in the pregnancy with DS1, is anyone else the same??

I'm exactly the same with the dizzyness and non stop hunger as well as the discharge! I thought it was just me xx

Yep I've been getting the discharge

Yey i'm not alone!

With DS1 I was completely fine, well looks like i'm not getting away with it this time!

I kept spinning out it was so hard to concentrate..aghhhhh

I'm also feeling a heavy feeling too, this time is strange, I really feel like something is there

Evening ladies

Hope you're all well? Congratulations to all the new ladies that have joined since I've been away x

These weeks are going so fast! Can't believe it's been a week already since my scan, just hope the next 5 go as fast x

Hi! I'm Kassady. I found out Thursday that I am pregnant.
According to my last period I am due January 12th. :)
This will be mine and my husband's first baby. We've been married for 8 months. We were planning on waiting, but now that we have a little baby growing, we're super excited!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

The creamy cm is completely normal. Helps to keep things clean and antibacterial!

Hi! I'm Kassady. I found out Thursday that I am pregnant.
According to my last period I am due January 12th. :)
This will be mine and my husband's first baby. We've been married for 8 months. We were planning on waiting, but now that we have a little baby growing, we're super excited!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Welcome and congrats!

No idea jennie sorry, lol, maybe we should try and think of something and make our fortune on dragons den lol!
feel like I've known forever and its only been 3 n half weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->