*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

GemGem... It's absolutely awful to be in this limbo, isn't it!! The waiting until my next scan was pure torture! I know how you feel. :hugs:

If it helps at all, a blighted ovum shouldn't be diagnosed until at least 9 weeks, or the gestational sac measures at least 25mm.

Hang in there! I'll be thinking of you!

GemGem... It's absolutely awful to be in this limbo, isn't it!! The waiting until my next scan was pure torture! I know how you feel. :hugs:

If it helps at all, a blighted ovum shouldn't be diagnosed until at least 9 weeks, or the gestational sac measures at least 25mm.

Hang in there! I'll be thinking of you!

Thanks. Can it be a blighted ovum with yolk sac present? How many weeks were you when they couldn't see baby? X

Gemgem - I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Really hope you see your little bean at the next scan xx

I'm probably going to be leaving the group. I had spotting on sunday, did u/s and saw a empty sac measuring 5w5 and beta was 6648. Had another scan and beta on wednesday, sac still empty measuring 6w3 and beta was 6354. I'm sad but just want to miscarry and move on.

I hope you all have a healthy pregnancy and beautiful babies.

Hi guys, please take me off the list, 1st miscarriage for me at just under 6 weeks. Good luck to all of you and listen to your body.

so so sorry hun :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies :dust:

i can give it a go adding people.. but i cant look back through as on my phone so can people put theirs names?? ill give it a shot? It might be a case of you have to be friends to add someone

i get the nausea all the time.. it does get a lot worse after eating. The pains in my side have died down and moved to the other side now :haha: Iv got cramps under my section scar too :( everything must be moving about in there x

EDIT: YOU NEED TO BE FRIENDS WITH A GROUP MEMBER TO BE ADDED TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP SO ANYONE WHO WANTS ADDED CAN YOU PLEASE DO A SEARCH FOR TARA LOUISE ROONEY-BELLAND ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE GROUP :flower: My profile pic is of ds2 on a merry go round xx

Hi Tara! Just added you as a friend on Facebook. I'd love to be part of the jellybeans group!

I'm probably going to be leaving the group. I had spotting on sunday, did u/s and saw a empty sac measuring 5w5 and beta was 6648. Had another scan and beta on wednesday, sac still empty measuring 6w3 and beta was 6354. I'm sad but just want to miscarry and move on.

So sorry to hear about this hun :hugs:.

I am not having sex for that very reason. Doc says to refrain so I am DEF taking that advice. Having a take home baby more important than my hormones right now.

Wishing the best, fx all is well and take it easy my jelly bellies.

Sooo sorry hun, big :hugs: to you. Thoughts are with you and we are all here for you xx

I'm trying not too freak out either. I've had some brown spotting this afternoon. This is when baby stopped growing last time (in jan). I'm 7+4 and they didn't find out until I was 11 wks before we found out. Called the dr, they said just to watch it and let them know if it turns to pink or red. I don't know what to think, my first appt isn't until the 9 th. That's a long couple of weeks!

I can completely sympathize - that's a lot like how my last mc was too. :( KK...lets not freak out together! We'll think sticky thoughts :baby:

Thought I'd add the symptoms I've been having since it seems a few of you have mentioned it. I've had sore boobs and cramping off and on since the beginning of my last period although it seems the cramping is pretty much gone thankfully! Been extremely horny to the point of begging and throwing myself at my boyfriend which was our major tip-off that I was pregnant as I've never had much interest in sex but sadly I've been told to refrain from it for the first trimester due to bleeding... not sure how well I'll do with that. Also before finding out I had already started having to get up to pee every night and go what seems to be every 5 minutes throughout the day. I'm always so tired and in need of a nap and early bed. I've been a bit nauseous and completely turned off of foods I used to love... I can't stand anything sweet at all and I ate a whole tub of strawberries in one sitting and I've always hated them before, I even yelled and almost cried when I dropped one on the floor! I'm not sure if there's anything else but I'll keep everyone updated from here on.
I also plan on starting a pregnancy journal, I have most of it written up but it needs some editing and I've just been so tired lately.

I'm trying not too freak out either. I've had some brown spotting this afternoon. This is when baby stopped growing last time (in jan). I'm 7+4 and they didn't find out until I was 11 wks before we found out. Called the dr, they said just to watch it and let them know if it turns to pink or red. I don't know what to think, my first appt isn't until the 9 th. That's a long couple of weeks!

I can completely sympathize - that's a lot like how my last mc was too. :( KK...lets not freak out together! We'll think sticky thoughts :baby:

:) the spotting has seemed to stop, at least for now. I've been achy and gassy. I'm hoping it's just everything stretching and baby growing. This is my 5th baby (7th pg) so my cervix could just be irritable. I'm with u in not freaking out!! Hoping everything works out for both of us!!

At what point does morning sickness become something serious? I havent eaten except for a few bits of toast in days. I can only keep water down if I sip it.

I've got spots on my back too!!

Flat shoes I hope you start to feel better soon, my sickness is more a less over now I think....or I hope lol

OK Girlies....

I'm going to try hard to join you lovely January Jellybeans! I hope I can keep up!

Little background... DH and I have been married for 7 years. We have two beautiful ginger girls. Isabella just turned 5, and Fiona is 2 (3 in July). Our newest LO was a total surprise. I was tracking ovulation as best as possible, so I could know our "safe" times (Ha!). I must've ovulated way late, because my period never came, but I didn't get positive tests for a long time.

First ultrasound showed an empty sac, non-doubling hcg, and dropping progesterone. We weren't trying for the LO, but we were crushed as we prepared for an angel baby.

However, I still felt super pregnant (and had the third baby bump to prove it!) So I started supplements and waited for the next scan. Two weeks later... scan shows baby in the uterus, hearbeat 155, and due date of.... January 1!!

So here I am! Can't wait to chat with you all! (FYI - There's no way I'll make it to January with this LO!)

~Dolcebella

Congrats and welcome to the group!

Wow, its hard keeping up, lol! I'm almost 6weeks & for the past 2 days its been nothing but nausea, bloated, hungry and just plain miserable! Only thing that I can stomach at the moment is soup! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! But something else to eat would be nice! Really feeling off today! Hope you girls are doing well!

I hear you. I'm having a miserable day. Before I left for work I had a sneezing fit, which led to a gagging fit where I had to stand over the sink. I've been nauseous ever since:-/ It's so weird how that gag reflex is like RIGHT THERE...it's always ready to kick in over the slightest things. I've at least managed to get some food and water down, but it hasn't been very enjoyable.
My nausea has definitely started- need to eat every 2 hours or I start to heave :/

Trouble is each time I reach for a snack/ biscuit DS (21 months) is like "bix!! More? Nack! Bix?" Until I give in- ugh bad habits! Lol roll on the end of half term when he'll be back with nursery installing good habits!! Lol

Last pg I munched through granola... With my mc I wanted grapes, but I don't think it got to this stage- just the lump in the throat stage.

How are you all handling the ms? Any tips?

Xxx
I'm just trying to eat small amounts, and often, and I keep sipping water. I really love the Powermint Tic Tacs and Preggie Pop Drops help too. Sometimes though, it really seems like the nausea is going to be there no matter what I do, and I just have to wait for it to pass.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself:(

At what point does morning sickness become something serious? I havent eaten except for a few bits of toast in days. I can only keep water down if I sip it.

My doctor's office said that if you can't keep down food or water for a 24 hour period, then it's time to either call them or go to ER. Have you tried Vitamin B-6 and Unisom? I've heard that's supposed to work great. I can't take Unisom because it has Benadryl in it, and I'm allergic, but maybe that's something that would work for you? What about asking the doctor for a prescription nausea med? I'm sorry hun, you must feel miserable:(

So sorry momofmany :( xxx

Re spots on back: I have them on my lower back mostly & a few at the top.

AFM: I had some spotting today. Not much & has stopped so far but I know it will be back in the morning. Just keeping my fingers crossed it's implantation blood or whatever it was when it happened when I was pg with my DS. With my mc I cramped at 5 weeks & think had uterine contractions but no bleeding till 7 weeks & started pink not this old brown gunk I've got. Fingers crossed all is well & I'll be ringing the EPU to try & book a scan for next week- I'll be 6+ weeks so if I'm lucky I might get to see a hb. I'm praying for that!

Xxx

My nausea sets in in the morning when I don't eat..

But it REALLY hits hard to throw up status late afternoon/evening time.

Had a very bad breakout on my face last week, that has cleared up

Still the sore boobies and a pudge in the stomach area lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"