*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Thought I might join in too. I am almost 7 weeks, first doc appointment and scan on 12 June. Feeling very tired and have an underlying nausea feeling on and off.. Think my due date will be 17 Jan.. Counting the days till I see the doc...

I ended up going to the hospital Friday evening as it was the 4th time in a week that I had bled, the next day they sent me for an ultrasound and I was told everything looked great, and I saw the heart beat, sadly I didn't get a picture though, I was told I was measuring 6+4 but my LMP would have had me at 7+1 at the time.
I was told no more sex for the first trimester as that's what caused the bleeding 3 times... I screwed that up last night but had no problems so I'm hoping if I just take it easy it will be alright, damn these pregnancy hormones making me crazy horny!

Hello ladies.

I just got a BFP last week. According to my ovulation date I am due January 28.
We had been lazily trying for months but nothing happened. I decided it was time to get serious and got ovulation sticks, turns out I was ovulating three days later than I thought and we would get lazy about DTD about that time of month.

I have peed on several sticks because it doesn't feel real yet. No symptoms of note.

My son turned two in March and has just started the terrible twos. Fun!

Hi and welcome to the new ladies. H&H 9 months.
Hope you don't have any more bleeding Kaitlyn xx

I broke down today and bought another preg. test (despite being 7wks) b/c I woke up not feeling nauseous. It had me still at 3+ weeks so I'm going to do my best to not panic for no reason. I've already warned my hubby that I might be crazy for the next 2 weeks. Last time, the baby stopped growing at wk7 but didn't start to mc until wk.9. Like you girls, I don't think I'll start to relax until after the scan.

I broke down today and bought another preg. test (despite being 7wks) b/c I woke up not feeling nauseous. It had me still at 3+ weeks so I'm going to do my best to not panic for no reason. I've already warned my hubby that I might be crazy for the next 2 weeks. Last time, the baby stopped growing at wk7 but didn't start to mc until wk.9. Like you girls, I don't think I'll start to relax until after the scan.

I'm trying not too freak out either. I've had some brown spotting this afternoon. This is when baby stopped growing last time (in jan). I'm 7+4 and they didn't find out until I was 11 wks before we found out. Called the dr, they said just to watch it and let them know if it turns to pink or red. I don't know what to think, my first appt isn't until the 9 th. That's a long couple of weeks!

Hope you don't have any more bleeding Kaitlyn xx
Spoke too soon and started bleeding again, I'm sure it's probably nothing since it wasn't bad but... Maybe I should really listen to the doctors orders. :cry:

Poo...I'm having trouble posting a pic from my phone. Anyway, the scan today went great! Baby is measuring right on track and we saw the heartbeat! It was so precious and beating nice and strong...155 bpm

Can I join you ladies as well?!? My due date is Jan. 2! This is my 3rd pregnancy but the first one that has gotten this far as the other two ended very early. Everything seems to be going ok this time around...with the exception of the two very large cysts in my right ovary and the sub-clinical hypothyroidism I was diagnosed with...other than that no bleeding or cramping to speak of!

I ended up going to the hospital Friday evening as it was the 4th time in a week that I had bled, the next day they sent me for an ultrasound and I was told everything looked great, and I saw the heart beat, sadly I didn't get a picture though, I was told I was measuring 6+4 but my LMP would have had me at 7+1 at the time.
I was told no more sex for the first trimester as that's what caused the bleeding 3 times... I screwed that up last night but had no problems so I'm hoping if I just take it easy it will be alright, damn these pregnancy hormones making me crazy horny!

I know exactly what you mean about being horny. All last week i was that way. I'm coming up on 6 weeks and i just feel like I'm nauseous all the time no matter if i eat or not. I really hope my scan shows something tomorrow.

My scan and the Journey concert are tomorrow!!! :happydance: I am so excited!!

Hi kantny and welcome, hope you have H&H 9 months.
congrats mrstrezy, great news.
good luck kiwi.
Thosevibes, my boobs are killing me, lol, forgot about how sore they got. I never got that with dd2 as was still bf dd1 at the time! All worth it tho xx

OK Girlies....

I'm going to try hard to join you lovely January Jellybeans! I hope I can keep up!

Little background... DH and I have been married for 7 years. We have two beautiful ginger girls. Isabella just turned 5, and Fiona is 2 (3 in July). Our newest LO was a total surprise. I was tracking ovulation as best as possible, so I could know our "safe" times (Ha!). I must've ovulated way late, because my period never came, but I didn't get positive tests for a long time.

First ultrasound showed an empty sac, non-doubling hcg, and dropping progesterone. We weren't trying for the LO, but we were crushed as we prepared for an angel baby.

However, I still felt super pregnant (and had the third baby bump to prove it!) So I started supplements and waited for the next scan. Two weeks later... scan shows baby in the uterus, hearbeat 155, and due date of.... January 1!!

So here I am! Can't wait to chat with you all! (FYI - There's no way I'll make it to January with this LO!)

~Dolcebella

Wow, its hard keeping up, lol! I'm almost 6weeks & for the past 2 days its been nothing but nausea, bloated, hungry and just plain miserable! Only thing that I can stomach at the moment is soup! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! But something else to eat would be nice! Really feeling off today! Hope you girls are doing well!

OK Girlies....

I'm going to try hard to join you lovely January Jellybeans! I hope I can keep up!

Little background... DH and I have been married for 7 years. We have two beautiful ginger girls. Isabella just turned 5, and Fiona is 2 (3 in July). Our newest LO was a total surprise. I was tracking ovulation as best as possible, so I could know our "safe" times (Ha!). I must've ovulated way late, because my period never came, but I didn't get positive tests for a long time.

First ultrasound showed an empty sac, non-doubling hcg, and dropping progesterone. We weren't trying for the LO, but we were crushed as we prepared for an angel baby.

However, I still felt super pregnant (and had the third baby bump to prove it!) So I started supplements and waited for the next scan. Two weeks later... scan shows baby in the uterus, hearbeat 155, and due date of.... January 1!!

So here I am! Can't wait to chat with you all! (FYI - There's no way I'll make it to January with this LO!)

~Dolcebella

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your little surprise! :) Isabella is going to be our name for a girl this time round ;)

My nausea has definitely started- need to eat every 2 hours or I start to heave :/

Trouble is each time I reach for a snack/ biscuit DS (21 months) is like "bix!! More? Nack! Bix?" Until I give in- ugh bad habits! Lol roll on the end of half term when he'll be back with nursery installing good habits!! Lol

Last pg I munched through granola... With my mc I wanted grapes, but I don't think it got to this stage- just the lump in the throat stage.

How are you all handling the ms? Any tips?

Xxx

I go back and forth between feeling super hungry and then nauseous. I just try to eat small amounts throughout the day.

OK Girlies....

~Dolcebella[/QUOT

You have given me some hope. I have just been for a rescan and they are saying everything has grown but still no baby and so no heartbeat. She said she wants to scan me next week but her gut instinct is this isn't going to end well. By my dates I should be 7 +1 so if I was a week out wouldn't you still expect to see a baby?
Feel sick and don't know how I'll make it to next Wednesday :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->