*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi Ladies, I've only been suffering with heartburn and at time some really sore boobs. I had some very light cramping on and off, but way more off than on.

As for MS, I sometimes feel like I'm going to get nausea but it never comes.. anyone else have this?

I'm anxiously awaiting my first OB appointment which is only on the 19th of June - so 3 more weeks to go. I think I'll feel a lot better once I have my first scan. FX.

Hi Ladies, I've only been suffering with heartburn and at time some really sore boobs. I had some very light cramping on and off, but way more off than on.

Oh wow, how could I forget the heartburn, the stuff has been driving me crazy since day one! :dohh:
Oh and constipation, anyone else having trouble with that? it's been bothering me for a couple of weeks and I'm not enjoying it one bit.:nope:

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well. No morning sickness here yet, just sore boobs.

Feels like I haven't been on in a while.
Went to Manchester airport yesterday (well the visitor runway park place) with Alex and my dad, and Alex absolutely loved it. Definitely taking him back on a nice sunny day, they have lots of picnic benches, a cafe, a play area and a shop!

We are having our back garden done so our house is a state at the minute, I just want to clean and I can't but at least by next week Alex will be able to finally play in the back garden and have lots of outdoor toys :)

Anyone else having crazy dreams? Two nights ago I had a dream I was having a boy and woke up sad cause we're definitely hoping for a girl although would be happy either way as long as they're healthy.
I just woke up from a nap and had the worst dream ever, this time it was that I was bleeding really bad like a period or worse so I woke up and rushed to the bathroom, when I checked there was the smallest dot of blood every time I would wipe,and I noticed I've been a little crampy today too. Hoping for the best and maybe I just wiped too hard or irritated something...

I'm so excited!! Just had my scan and we are having twins!!! Two beautiful heartbeats!!

Anyone else having crazy dreams? Two nights ago I had a dream I was having a boy and woke up sad cause we're definitely hoping for a girl although would be happy either way as long as they're healthy.
I just woke up from a nap and had the worst dream ever, this time it was that I was bleeding really bad like a period or worse so I woke up and rushed to the bathroom, when I checked there was the smallest dot of blood every time I would wipe,and I noticed I've been a little crampy today too. Hoping for the best and maybe I just wiped too hard or irritated something...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I had a tiny drop of spotting a week ago but it went away on its own! I see you're from Ontario - we're practically neighbours LOL. I have been having the crazy dreams too - all the time, even during my naps. Also, from your above post - the constipation has got me too!!

Yess omg thought it was jus me. I've been having crazy dreams esp with the most random ppl in it. Hahah.

I'm starting to feel discouraged.

For those who don't know I had an early scan to rule out tubal. There's a sac in the uterus measuring 5mm. I was 5w2d based on LMP. No fetal pole could be seen and ever since I found out I was pregnant all the doctors I've seen have been telling me "early loss" and "not viable"..

My hcg level 13 dpo was 11. 15 dpo 30. And 20 dpo 317.

I'm doubling just fine and I'm pretty sure it's normal to not see much but a sac that early. My levels are fine and my scan was fine...

So what's the problem?? :/ I'm nervous about my next scan now.

Hope your next scan reassures you thosevibes xx

Congrats JSmom, how exciting :)

I feel so sick, it's horrible. Not acutally been sick yet but have come very close to it on several occasions. Hoping it will settle down as I barely had any with my son and it only lasted a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->