*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Morning ladies hope everyone is ok? I've had my scan this morning due to previous losses and baby is fine, I'm measuring one day behind but she said that baby's heart is strong and everything is ok :)

image.jpg

There is baby :)

Morning ladies hope everyone is ok? I've had my scan this morning due to previous losses and baby is fine, I'm measuring one day behind but she said that baby's heart is strong and everything is ok :)

View attachment 770501

There is baby :)

So happy to hear this Mummy <3 :hugs:. Look at your little bean!! So beautiful!!

Ok now its my turn hehe! Sorry that I did not get to posting last night. I had a really really busy day and by the time I got home I was sick like heck! Anyway, had my scan yesterday! The baby is doing great. Their hb was 169 and they said my EDD (at least by the tech) was December 31st, so if you could update Lolly that would be so terrific!

Attachments

• WP_000664.jpg
    WP_000664.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 13
Ahh look at those lovely scans :) I've got mind tomorrow and getting very exited!

I know it's still pretty early but has anyone else started thinking of names? I'm really bad with decision making so I started looking within days of finding out, we have a few girls names but my boyfriend and I don't seem to agree on anything for a boy!

We've had our girls name agreed since before we were even ttc. Boys names however we disagree on a lot!

We have a boy name picked out but our girl name has been up in the air still. We can agree on names, just figuring out which ones we like the best.

I have a boys name list and a girls name list, each has 5 names on it. I haven't shown it to DH yet...he's difficult with names. Every time I've mentioned a name that I've liked in the past, he finds a way to make fun of it...grrr. Question, are any of you ladies thinking of buying any maternity clothes? All my clothes still fit, so I don't need any at the moment, but there are some really great sales on Zulily with cute clothes and I'm thinking about doing a little shopping:) I was thinking about starting to stock up on some things for the summer, like maybe a couple pairs of shorts and some maternity tanks and tees. What do you think, is it foolish to be doing it ahead of time?

For me it's more that he just doesn't care about names and will go with pretty much anything, obviously there are a few he prefers but in the end I'm free to pick the name myself and I just wouldn't feel right doing that. As much as I'd love to be able to use whatever name I want I would still like some of his input...
I hate buying clothes in the first place, nothing ever seems to fit right, add maternity clothes on top of that... I think I might cry, maybe if I'm lucky my clothes will remain baggy enough and I won't have to buy any but I doubt I'll be that lucky so I'll deal with it when the time comes I suppose.

Took us forever to agree on names for our girls so going to be worse this time. We don't like what each other picks!
As for clothes, I am constipated today, sorry tmi, and I am huge. Got to fit into my work trousers in 2 hours. I ordered maternity ones last week so I am hoping that they are waiting on me when I get there!!
Visiting family tmrw and nobody knows so I hope my 6 month looking belly has gone down by then xx

Agreeing on names is usually always hard! SO doesn't like any of the names I chose but won't look for any himself. Haha.

My hubby's choose a boys name that he really likes but I really don't like it, feel awful because normally he never really throws names in, we sort of just go through names & decide what be both like so for this to be his idea is a major breakthrough but I can't have it!! Oops but it ain't happening!

Lovely scan pics ladies xx

I've discovered what causes my sickness, it's the folic acid, I was the same with the 3 boys, thought this time it maybe different as I'd been given a different type but nope so I'm sticking to normal multivitamins & lots of fruit & veg high in folic acid, I had to do the same with the other 3 too, I've been on them nearly 5wks now but I've been that ill the past week with them the 9lb I had put on I've now lost again even though I still have my bump :-( it's not fair on the other 3, I've barely been able to do anything with them without having to run & be sick every 2 minutes xx

Today I've been fine but I didn't take my folic acid last night! My doctor was the 1 who told me to stop taking them with my 2nd son because of the sickness being so bad & it worked, same with my 3rd son so I just think me & folic acid tablets don't mix!! I can eat food high in it & it doesn't bother me but the tablets just don't seem to mix right x

Congrats on the twins!!!! weee! :happydance::happydance:How do you feel? Any diff from a single pregnancy?
I'd be happy but pooooooping myself with a 15 month old and 2 newborns!

Symptoms...well it's been a crazy few days here!! Mon & Tues I was feeling really dizzy and a little nauseated...Wed & Thurs was feeling soooo full of energy I was like super mummy..(so much so I started googling that my symptoms had gone...that was a BIG FAT mistake cause I worried myself silly!) Today I felt like a bag of poo cause I felt soo dizzy I couldn't concentrate at work, super tired and VERY hungry!! I've had a bit of constipation too but nothing too bad, waking in the night with horrendous wind, ohhhh the joys! haha With DS1 I had no symptoms at all so this is all new to me.:shrug:

OK names we have one for a girl we r settled on but need to choose a second name... as for another boy name I haven't a clue. I was looking last night but didn't see anything JUMP out at me yet

Congrats on the twins! As far as the name thing goes, we have narrowed it down to two names for girls and two names for boys. We have also started on the nursery (the color scheme is going to be the same regardless of gender). We are probably doing everything much too early, but we're just so excited!

Feeling like poo because of hormones gets better when my DD pulls faces like this.
Whatever she was looking at was clearly interesting. x
She's helping my first trimester go by!

Attachments

• nsdkfjc.jpg
    nsdkfjc.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads