*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi Kaitlyn :hi: congrats and welcome to the group. You are our 100th jellybean to join! :dance: sorry there's no prize! A baby is prize enough though ;)
Awe, no prize well that sucks! I guess I'll just have to be happy with being 100 and having a baby! :happydance:

Sunshine- does this mean you'll finally be telling?

Not telling until Father's Day, if I can help it. Father's Day is June 15th here. I have my next scan on June 12 so close....lol

Hoping bean sticks around. I am confident in my baby aspirin regimen as well

I have felt like i have a horrible hangover the last 2 days... Worse when I wake up in the am, which makes getting the day started very difficult. Headaches, body aches, spinning, nausea (havent actually thrown up yet, but sure felt close!)... Hate it. How long is this supposed to last? :(

I wish I knew, lol. I've been having good days, which is great, but then it gets my hopes up. Then the nausea starts hitting me again and I feel disappointed:-/ Hopefully we'll both be feeling better by Week 12 or earlier!! My close friend who is also pregnant had bad morning sickness until 21 weeks:( I really really hope I don't follow suit!!
I have been having a bit of abdominal pain. My midwife is squeezing me in for an appointment and early scan. They want to rule out tubal pregnancy... Although I could just be having pains because I'm 13 week pp and 5 weeks pregnant.

wish me luck! I'm nervous.

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be just fine. Keep us updated!

My mw was lovely, got an early scan tomorrow(eeekk)due to my history. So scared xx

My scan is tomorrow also! Can't wait. If we see the heartbeat, we're going to release our news to the world:)

Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, 18 with my first pregnancy and I'm due January 9th!

Congrats and welcome to the group!

Congrats sunshine that is great news.

Good luck to the ladies having an early scan, nerve wracking isn't it!! I'm soooo nervous for my rescan on Thursday, it can't come quick enough. I've been as sick as a dog all weekend and so tired, that must be a good sign mustn't it? X

Ultrasound went okay I guess. Gestational sac measuring 4/5mm. No fetal pole was seen they said its too early I have another u/s in two weeks! They ruled out tubal.

Can someone please help me. I'm trying to put up my tracker and i just can't figure it out.

I had an early scan done last week and we saw one possibly two gestational sacs. The doc i had just made me feel rushed so i changed doctors. I'm a little bummed because i really wanted to try VBAC this time. I have another US scheduled for Thursday this week and I'm really excited to find out if we have one or two sticky jellybeans. Fingers crossed that we also see a heartbeat this time. There is nothing more reassuring than seeing and hearing the heartbeat. As far as early pregnancy symptoms, I've been extremely tired and I'm starting to have lots of nausea. Oh and my boobs are still feeling heavy and sensitive. Good luck to all who are having early scans done!! It's so nerve recking!

I'm still in! I've officially made it the farthest I ever have in pregnancy. Had a bit of spotting today, which was really kind of depressing, but it was on and off and not like it was right before my m/c..so I'm still feeling encouraged. Hopefully things will continue to go well. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Oh my once I hit 6 weeks the nausea set in terrible!! I feel like death ! I'm so hungry but I can't take more than a few bites of something before it makes my stomach turn! Haven't found anything yet that doesn't make me feel this way! I also have had a constant bad taste in my mouth. Anyone else have this? Maybe it's just from the nausea. Still have 2 more weeks to my first appointment and it's not even a scan or heartbeat appointment! ! The wait is taking forever! Hope everyone is doing well!

Anyone else suffering from excessive thirst? This has come about in the last few days- no matter how much I drink, I still feel dehydrated! (Annoying as I have to pee all the time, and I rarely drank water before pregnancy- just wasnt ever thirsty. So this is a huuuge change for me!) it's pretty annoying

Anyone else suffering from excessive thirst? This has come about in the last few days- no matter how much I drink, I still feel dehydrated! (Annoying as I have to pee all the time, and I rarely drank water before pregnancy- just wasnt ever thirsty. So this is a huuuge change for me!) it's pretty annoying

I feel that way more at night, usually right before bed!! Which of course means I'm up at least a couple of times to pee. I've been trying to make myself drink more throughout the day.

Been for scan, everything is fine. Measuring 7+5 so due date is now 9th jan. Saw heartbeat. Got a small area of blood below baby which she said will either come away or be reabsorbed.

20140528_100343.jpg

I'm still in! I've officially made it the farthest I ever have in pregnancy. Had a bit of spotting today, which was really kind of depressing, but it was on and off and not like it was right before my m/c..so I'm still feeling encouraged. Hopefully things will continue to go well. Keeping my fingers crossed...
Fingers crossed for you, congratulations for making it past your milestone xx

Oh my once I hit 6 weeks the nausea set in terrible!! I feel like death ! I'm so hungry but I can't take more than a few bites of something before it makes my stomach turn! Haven't found anything yet that doesn't make me feel this way! I also have had a constant bad taste in my mouth. Anyone else have this? Maybe it's just from the nausea. Still have 2 more weeks to my first appointment and it's not even a scan or heartbeat appointment! ! The wait is taking forever! Hope everyone is doing well!

The only thing that makes me feel better is watermelon :flower:

Been for scan, everything is fine. Measuring 7+5 so due date is now 9th jan. Saw heartbeat. Got a small area of blood below baby which she said will either come away or be reabsorbed.

View attachment 769399

glad your scan went well hun <3

Congratulations to everyone who has had early scans and made it past personal milestones :hugs:

im with you all on sucky symptoms! I wake with heartburn and it comes and goes all day every day... the nausea is still really bad too. I still have diarrhea :growlmad: its darn annoying. and my boobs are horrendous :( i cant even lie on them or even touch them at times

hi ladies..
ive got a reassurance scan on friday due to previous ectopic... willing the days away so much..lol hope everyones ok x:winkwink:

I am taking an antibiotic so that causes some nausea

But yesterday I threw up an undigested hambutger after five minutes of eating it.

I usually get my nausea at night or late afternoon.

My boobies hurt off and on, mostly at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->