*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I tried to start talking names, but DH isn't quite ready yet. I know what boys name I want, but he doesn't like it, no idea on girls name, lol. That's always been hard for us. Good thing we have 3 boys and 1 girl. We had a girl name picked out for the lo I mc in jan, but since we were convinced it was a girl, we named her, so wouldn't feel right using that one. Will probably take us the whole time to decide!!!

Names wise we have a girl name sorted I think- it was our top choice when we were pg with DS, & although I went off it last pg (didn't feel right, maybe that was a sign?) I'm back in love with it now.

Boys are harder, took ages to choose DS's name even though I love it now & couldn't have chosen a better one! I have a top name in mind but not sure if DH will go for it or not. He won't even give baby a nickname yet, until he knows it'll stick around so will have to leave the name discussion until later!!

RE maternity wear- I can't wait to buy some new stuff!! I was pg feb-sep last time so had some summer stuff- will need a whole new winter wardrobe this time, all being well ;) I love how maternity wear shows off your bump & looks sooo much better than just baggy clothes & sooo comfy compared!! Lol I promise ladies, it's amazing- you won't want to go back!! Lol (or was that just me?) ;)

Xxx

I put on fb this morning but our scan this morning at 8w6d went great! Both babies measured exactly 8w6d, baby A's heartbeat measured 158, baby B's measured 168. We could see both wiggling around like crazy, and at just the right moment baby A went full on gummy bear with arms and legs, you can see in his/her picture lol

Things couldn't have looked better, she said both had the start of the amniotic sac filling up with fluid which was awesome news. We go back June 20th for our 12 week scan and then we should be able to space them out about a month at a time from there. She said with how well they're growing this may be the last time we get them both on the same picture though :flower:

TTC for so long we've had a long time to talk about names. At the top of our list is Evan, Drake and Jace for boys and Cora(lynn), Avery and Piper for girls. Nothing set in stone but they've been up there for both of us for a very long time.

Attachments

• IMG950091-1.jpg
    IMG950091-1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0088-1.jpg
    IMG_0088-1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0089-1.jpg
    IMG_0089-1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm so excited!! Just had my scan and we are having twins!!! Two beautiful heartbeats!!

Congratulations. That's so exciting xxx

I know it's still pretty early but has anyone else started thinking of names? I'm really bad with decision making so I started looking within days of finding out, we have a few girls names but my boyfriend and I don't seem to agree on anything for a boy!

My boyfriend and I have already decided boy and girls first name and middles. We decide really soon after we were together, not even planning a baby but they work....

Feeling so sick today, and have a urine and kidney infection... The nurse has given me antibiotics that she says are safe for baby but I'm still worried.... Xxxxxx

Hi Ladies, just to say I'm sadly leaving this group as waiting to miscarry :'( second one in 6 months. Hopefully try again soon. Good luck with your pregnancies xx

I'm joining too. Unofficially due on 21st Jan, I say unofficially because I'm going by my own date plus 2 weeks because I had slightly longer cycles so midwife has me a week or so.further on.

I put on fb this morning but our scan this morning at 8w6d went great! Both babies measured exactly 8w6d, baby A's heartbeat measured 158, baby B's measured 168. We could see both wiggling around like crazy, and at just the right moment baby A went full on gummy bear with arms and legs, you can see in his/her picture lol

Things couldn't have looked better, she said both had the start of the amniotic sac filling up with fluid which was awesome news. We go back June 20th for our 12 week scan and then we should be able to space them out about a month at a time from there. She said with how well they're growing this may be the last time we get them both on the same picture though :flower:

TTC for so long we've had a long time to talk about names. At the top of our list is Evan, Drake and Jace for boys and Cora(lynn), Avery and Piper for girls. Nothing set in stone but they've been up there for both of us for a very long time.

Congrats! Glad to hear the scan went so well for you and your little benas!

Hi Ladies, just to say I'm sadly leaving this group as waiting to miscarry :'( second one in 6 months. Hopefully try again soon. Good luck with your pregnancies xx

I am so sorry to hear this Gem :hugs:. What happened hun? How do you know you are going to miscarry?

I'm joining too. Unofficially due on 21st Jan, I say unofficially because I'm going by my own date plus 2 weeks because I had slightly longer cycles so midwife has me a week or so.further on.

Welcome to the group! I would go by what the Mw tells you. Not your own dates silly!

So sorry for your loss. Don't lose hope I've had two Miscarriages and I'm now nine weeks along with our rainbow (hopefully) you will get there I promise. Thinking of you Hun take care of yourself xx

Wow this is amazing!! :)

So sorry to hear that gem good luck for everything in the future lovely xx

The midwife is going from my lmp though, I no when I ovulated so it makes more sense go go by o date plus 2 weeks because that will be more accurate, plus my midwife can't even get my age right so I don't really want to rely on her dating

The midwife is going from my lmp though, I no when I ovulated so it makes more sense go go by o date plus 2 weeks because that will be more accurate, plus my midwife can't even get my age right so I don't really want to rely on her dating

My midwifes lovely but she's abit dozy, with my last son I had to have growth scans as my 2nd son stopped growing at 35wks so when I saw my midwife at my booking appt this time I asked her if I would this pregnancy her reply was "oh I don't know, erm maybe ask the consultant when you see him maybe he knows" well hopefully someone will know!

Hi Ladies:)
Gemgem- so sorry hun *hugs*

I went for a private scan today and although I know its super early, I just wanted to make sure that everything was ok! According to the doc that did the scan, I'm 4w6d, which according to ovulation would seem right(actually 4weeks today). But if I go with lmp, I'm 6 weeks today! What do you go with??? Ovulation day or LMP??

We saw a sac, that's it! I knew we wouldn't see much, but I was hoping for at least a spot,lol.
My scan says my EDD is 1st February, but that's just an estimate, right?

Hope you ladies are well and that the symptoms are bearable!

Not bearable here :cry:. The past 2 days have been the worst days this entire time being pregnant.

My symptoms are gone (for the last 2-3 days) most of the time (aside from bad dizzyness/tiredness), which has me worried (tender breasts have always been the telling sign for me, and they seem to have stopped hurting and decreased in size. Cramping has also almost disappeared. Had another dream last night that I started spotting. Had another unrelated dream where I remembered that dream so I checked, and was, so I thought that was real. Woke up, and thankfully nothing. Maybe I can use crazy dreams as a symptom haha.

My 8w scan is scheduled for Thursday. I'll be worrying (again) until then!

Anyone else have issues with fading symptoms or getting some relief from sore boobs?

Kiwi - everything ok Hun?

SCgirl - my bombs stopped hurting at about 5 and a half weeks, my sickness has more or less gone now too, but everything is fine with my baby (touch wood) try not to worry xx

Kiwi - everything ok Hun?

SCgirl - my bombs stopped hurting at about 5 and a half weeks, my sickness has more or less gone now too, but everything is fine with my baby (touch wood) try not to worry xx

No worries hun! Just really sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"