*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Kiwi - everything ok Hun?

SCgirl - my bombs stopped hurting at about 5 and a half weeks, my sickness has more or less gone now too, but everything is fine with my baby (touch wood) try not to worry xx

No worries hun! Just really sick.

So sorry Kiwi! These past couple days have been my worst so far as well. I've been having violent dry heaves from the smallest triggers. Thursday I had a sneezing fit which started the heaves, yesterday I smelled something gross in the parking lot at work and that started them, and today all I had to do was slightly cough and that got them going. I'm afraid to go anywhere now...its embarrassing!!

SCgirl - my symptoms have been coming and going daily since about week 6. For some reason I never get nervous, just thank God for the temporary reprieve :)

Kiwi & mrsstrezy - talking to my doc yesterday she said nausea peaks for most women between weeks 8 and 10 :( Are you taking anything? Mine has been beyond terrible and she offered me Zofran but I've been managing pretty well so far with B6 and doxylamine (unisom). It's incredibly safe and if your doc is ok with it I'd definitely give it a try.

Maybe I can use crazy dreams as a symptom haha.

Anyone else have issues with fading symptoms or getting some relief from sore boobs?
I'm right there with you on the crazy dreams, some of them are downright scary!
My symptoms seem to come and go, sometimes I wish they were really bad just so I know I'm still pregnant but I guess I should be grateful, my cramping seemed to have stopped for the most part a few weeks ago but i still get a random twinge here and there, my boobs some days are so sore that I can't do anything and others like today I'm barely even noticing them so I'd say its probably normal.

Oh my word my dizziness has Definatly made a return today!! :-( Sickness has been great since stopping the folic acid & the multivitamins I'm taking does have a small dose of folic acid in them so I am still getting it & I'm keeping topped up with plenty of fresh citrus fruit, my boobs are still quite sensitive, Definatly bigger too (which hubby likes but there isn't a chance he's touching them he gets a smack if he even attempts to!)

Hi Ladies, just to say I'm sadly leaving this group as waiting to miscarry :'( second one in 6 months. Hopefully try again soon. Good luck with your pregnancies xx

I'm so sorry to hear it :(. This is my 4 try after 1 ectopic and 2 mcs, so I can def. sympathize - my thoughts and prayers are with you and it WILL happen for you. Dont give up hope.:cry:

I've just got back from my scan, measuring a little behind but I have really long cycles so was kind of expecting it heard the heart beat and it was wonderful!

I've just got back from my scan, measuring a little behind but I have really long cycles so was kind of expecting it heard the heart beat and it was wonderful!

Congrats! That's exciting. I cant wait for my scan...3 more weeks.:happydance:

Haven't been online in a few days and so much to catch up with! Hope you're all having a nice day :flower: a lovely, relaxed one with my girls for me :) OH has gone to see the boxing tonight so I've had a little girly day watching films and painting nails with my 2 little besties <3 looking forward to bedtime though! Still constantly tired, and I'm now not sleeping all that great at night too, just to add a little icing on to my tired arse cake :haha: I'm just constantly feeling like a zombie!

Been for scan, everything is fine. Measuring 7+5 so due date is now 9th jan. Saw heartbeat. Got a small area of blood below baby which she said will either come away or be reabsorbed.

View attachment 769399

I'll change your EDD :thumbup: I had some blood show up on a scan with DD2 and it did make it's way out, but was good to know about it beforehand otherwise I'd definitely have panicked!

Thought I might join in too. I am almost 7 weeks, first doc appointment and scan on 12 June. Feeling very tired and have an underlying nausea feeling on and off.. Think my due date will be 17 Jan.. Counting the days till I see the doc...

Hello ladies.

I just got a BFP last week. According to my ovulation date I am due January 28.
We had been lazily trying for months but nothing happened. I decided it was time to get serious and got ovulation sticks, turns out I was ovulating three days later than I thought and we would get lazy about DTD about that time of month.

I have peed on several sticks because it doesn't feel real yet. No symptoms of note.

My son turned two in March and has just started the terrible twos. Fun!

Can I join you ladies as well?!? My due date is Jan. 2! This is my 3rd pregnancy but the first one that has gotten this far as the other two ended very early. Everything seems to be going ok this time around...with the exception of the two very large cysts in my right ovary and the sub-clinical hypothyroidism I was diagnosed with...other than that no bleeding or cramping to speak of!

OK Girlies....

I'm going to try hard to join you lovely January Jellybeans! I hope I can keep up!

Little background... DH and I have been married for 7 years. We have two beautiful ginger girls. Isabella just turned 5, and Fiona is 2 (3 in July). Our newest LO was a total surprise. I was tracking ovulation as best as possible, so I could know our "safe" times (Ha!). I must've ovulated way late, because my period never came, but I didn't get positive tests for a long time.

First ultrasound showed an empty sac, non-doubling hcg, and dropping progesterone. We weren't trying for the LO, but we were crushed as we prepared for an angel baby.

However, I still felt super pregnant (and had the third baby bump to prove it!) So I started supplements and waited for the next scan. Two weeks later... scan shows baby in the uterus, hearbeat 155, and due date of.... January 1!!

So here I am! Can't wait to chat with you all! (FYI - There's no way I'll make it to January with this LO!)

~Dolcebella

I'm joining too. Unofficially due on 21st Jan, I say unofficially because I'm going by my own date plus 2 weeks because I had slightly longer cycles so midwife has me a week or so.further on.

Congrats to all the new ladies joining and welcome to our lovely group <3

I'm probably going to be leaving the group. I had spotting on sunday, did u/s and saw a empty sac measuring 5w5 and beta was 6648. Had another scan and beta on wednesday, sac still empty measuring 6w3 and beta was 6354. I'm sad but just want to miscarry and move on.

I hope you all have a healthy pregnancy and beautiful babies.

So sorry to hear this momofmany. Thinking of you :hugs:

I'm so excited!! Just had my scan and we are having twins!!! Two beautiful heartbeats!!

Ahhhh exciting! Our second set of JJ twins :happydance: congrats!

Morning ladies hope everyone is ok? I've had my scan this morning due to previous losses and baby is fine, I'm measuring one day behind but she said that baby's heart is strong and everything is ok :)

View attachment 770501

There is baby :)

So happy to hear this Mummy <3 :hugs:. Look at your little bean!! So beautiful!!

Ok now its my turn hehe! Sorry that I did not get to posting last night. I had a really really busy day and by the time I got home I was sick like heck! Anyway, had my scan yesterday! The baby is doing great. Their hb was 169 and they said my EDD (at least by the tech) was December 31st, so if you could update Lolly that would be so terrific!

Lovely scan pics ladies! Great to hear all is well :) I'll change your EDD Kiwi :thumbup:

I put on fb this morning but our scan this morning at 8w6d went great! Both babies measured exactly 8w6d, baby A's heartbeat measured 158, baby B's measured 168. We could see both wiggling around like crazy, and at just the right moment baby A went full on gummy bear with arms and legs, you can see in his/her picture lol

Things couldn't have looked better, she said both had the start of the amniotic sac filling up with fluid which was awesome news. We go back June 20th for our 12 week scan and then we should be able to space them out about a month at a time from there. She said with how well they're growing this may be the last time we get them both on the same picture though :flower:

TTC for so long we've had a long time to talk about names. At the top of our list is Evan, Drake and Jace for boys and Cora(lynn), Avery and Piper for girls. Nothing set in stone but they've been up there for both of us for a very long time.

Lovely pics!! Ahhh twinnies!!

Hi Ladies, just to say I'm sadly leaving this group as waiting to miscarry :'( second one in 6 months. Hopefully try again soon. Good luck with your pregnancies xx

Gem I'm so sorry to hear this hun :( I hope you get your bfp, forever baby soon :hugs:

Glad all was well at the scan 0203 :flower: I'm sure your 12w scan will be more accurate for dates anyway so not to worry!

Yay wonderful news!! X

Thanks everyone, am so relieved. I was convinced there was nothing in there, I'm still so symptomless!

So happy for you! :hugs:

Anytime I get worried about disappearing symptoms, I just need to post on here. They're back for now! :haha: (Which I guess is good, but boy do I feel bad and unable to do anything!)

I'm sad to say that our little bean is no longer with us..

Hi everyone, my scan went great, but I was moved back two weeks (which makes my dates line up with the anniversary trip we took). So I'm six weeks 3 days, due January 21st. We were able to see the heartbeat and he said everything looks great.
Morning sickness has kicked in and my ob said that zofran is not recommended during the first trimester anymore so they put me on a new at doesn't seem to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->