*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm sad to say that our little bean is no longer with us..

Awww hun I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Hi everyone, my scan went great, but I was moved back two weeks (which makes my dates line up with the anniversary trip we took). So I'm six weeks 3 days, due January 21st. We were able to see the heartbeat and he said everything looks great.
Morning sickness has kicked in and my ob said that zofran is not recommended during the first trimester anymore so they put me on a new at doesn't seem to work.

So glad to hear your scan went so well! :happydance:

My symptoms are gone (for the last 2-3 days) most of the time (aside from bad dizzyness/tiredness), which has me worried (tender breasts have always been the telling sign for me, and they seem to have stopped hurting and decreased in size. Cramping has also almost disappeared. Had another dream last night that I started spotting. Had another unrelated dream where I remembered that dream so I checked, and was, so I thought that was real. Woke up, and thankfully nothing. Maybe I can use crazy dreams as a symptom haha.

My 8w scan is scheduled for Thursday. I'll be worrying (again) until then!

Anyone else have issues with fading symptoms or getting some relief from sore boobs?

Yes my symptoms really come and go from day to day, it's weird that I get most symptoms, feeling like crap when I'm at work..very annoying lol. I'm with you on the crazy dreams the last 3 nights I've been waking up with a headache as I've been dreaming so much :dohh:

I've just got back from my scan, measuring a little behind but I have really long cycles so was kind of expecting it heard the heart beat and it was wonderful!

Yey congrats, best sound ever!! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, am so relieved. I was convinced there was nothing in there, I'm still so symptomless!

I had my DS1 last October, seriously I didn't feel any symptoms at all through out the pregnancy if I hadn't taken a test I wouldn't have know until I saw my bump growing!

Hi everyone, my scan went great, but I was moved back two weeks (which makes my dates line up with the anniversary trip we took). So I'm six weeks 3 days, due January 21st. We were able to see the heartbeat and he said everything looks great.
Morning sickness has kicked in and my ob said that zofran is not recommended during the first trimester anymore so they put me on a new at doesn't seem to work.

Congrats on the honeymoon bub! Hopefully the sickness will pass. Keep eating crackers to keep your stomach lined xx

I'm sad to say that our little bean is no longer with us..

so sorry hun.

GemGem i am so sorry for your loss too :hugs: for you both.

Welcome and congratulations to all the new ladies and to everyone who has had a lovely scan.

Glad your scam went well :)

Hi ladies

Hope you're all well today? Just a quick question to all the ladies who have kids already, when did you feel the first flutters?? I can't remember how early I was with the boys but I know it was quite early, I'm positive today I felt a slight flutter! I was sat with my feet up reading & I'm sure there was Definatly something, it Definatly wasn't gas x

I got a little kick at 19 week and 3 days but I don't think I felt anything before that x

I can remember feeling dd2 at about 12/13 weeks xx

Like I said I've always felt things early, with my 1st I found out at 8 weeks & remember feeling something within a few weeks which was confirmed by midwife as when I had my 1st appt at 11wks she tried with Doppler but said she may not hear anything but as I was lay there I felt it & pointed to where I did & as soon as she put the Doppler there the hb popped up! I honestly can't remember with the other 2 though but I'm sure it was 9-10wks for the slightest of flutters but I'm sure it was that today, just the once & just for a 2nd but it was 1 of them things where you think that rings a bell x

Yes me! But I think the flutter feeling is just high blood flow. At this stage with just only buds as arms and legs I don't think its possible.

Hi ladies

Hope you're all well today? Just a quick question to all the ladies who have kids already, when did you feel the first flutters?? I can't remember how early I was with the boys but I know it was quite early, I'm positive today I felt a slight flutter! I was sat with my feet up reading & I'm sure there was Definatly something, it Definatly wasn't gas x

17 weeks. You can feel your uterus twitch.

I feel mine twitch and pull all the time now. It was probably that! :)

I was 17 weeks when we felt him kick from the outside, & I think I'd felt him a bit before that but didn't know what I was feeling. I'm sure you can tell what side the baby is on etc from how you feel, but I would doubt you could feel it move as early as that, but who knows!

I'm feeling strange gas that is moving around just like baby does when they're big- it's weird, I wonder if my uterus is pushing up already because I don't usually notice individual bubbles move across my tummy! :/

Nausea has been bad this evening & I'm not even hungry- I swear I will be the size of a house if this goes on because I'll need to eat constantly!!!

Xxx

For the ladies that are able to eat y'all are lucky. My lil bean is soo picky that its hard for me to eat. I feel like I dont have any taste buds hahahaha.

And I can't remember when I felt my ds first move. I know it was out the blue though lol

Same here...eat eat eat!

I have a pudge already pfft! Lol

11 more days to next scan and I hope all goes well. Dh informed me he will be outta town for Father's Day so if baby still around than I will tell him on that scan date.

i'm sure y'all have tried similar things, but my doc encourages the BRAT diet- bananas, rice, apple sauce, and toast on the rougher days (with lots of fluids).

I'm still so thankful I haven't actually thrown up, but I actually think I'd feel much better if I did! I feel like I've had far far too much to drink (dizzy, achy, very nauseous, wanting to be sick), even though this is the longest I've been without alcohol in years! haha

DH is off to the store for crystallized ginger, ginger-ale, and sea bands. I'm desperate because I can't function!

I'm still nervous that I'm doing all this prepping, and we'll find out that something happened to the baby on Thurs. I told dh I would be so mad if I'd been feeling this bad and baby wasn't ok! I think I hate not knowing and not being able to do anything, so I want to prepare myself just in case... (crazy hormones / emotions aren't helping either)

I feel nauseous in the morning before I eat something. I either dry heave, gag or throw up depending. Also there is something about tacobell that I crave alot. Anything unhealthy really. Ughh and not drinking nearly as much water as I should. I
Boobs still sore though, my acne has cleared up.

Has a bad dream of a micarriage last night I wole up and could barely breathe. Was terrible. I hope this is not the case this time. I have heard the hb 5 times now, I know that should reassure me but I just can't relax...

Anyway, back to baking brownies and grilling steaks :)

Hi ladies

With my 1st I was right around 18-20 wks. With each one since, it's been a little earlier. I think the earliest has been 11-12 wks. I get the little bubbly feelings before that but thinks it's probably gas/ stretching. Who knows though!! Maybe it was baby!!

Morning

Well I've still only felt that feeling just the once, I've had abit of a stretchy feeling the past few days but this was something totally different so who knows, I'll keep you all informed if I feel it again.

How is everyone today? I'm exhausted again!! As soon as it gets to 9pm I can't keep my eyes open & even after 12hrs sleep when I wake up I feel like I could sleep for another 12hrs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->