*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Morning everyone. Hope you are all ok. Haven't been on this weekend, been busy and went out for a meal yesterday where they had an indoor soft play for Alex, only the toddler area was naff, just a ball pool and he so wanted to go through all the tunnels and down the slides, OH asked if he was able to go in and the man who works there took him to go down the slide and Alex wouldn't leave him alone after that lol (adults weren't allowed to go in).

Still no sickness here. Dunno how I feel about that to be honest.

Mrs humphreys - with Alex I swear I felt a little flutter the day before my 12 week scan (it was while I was in work and I worked on computers so I was sitting down, I don't think I would of felt it if I was walking around), it was as though he was telling me he was there and not to worry. Then it was a few more weeks until I felt anything else.

Pregnancy won’t let me sleep. I’m sooooooo tired but I wake up every hour.

Hey ladies. I've been mostly lurking!! Keeping up with you all!!

So anyone else have horrifying constipation? I'm dying over here. My poor family yesterday got stunk out by this constipation gas. :-/ it's funny but kinda not. Lol. Trying to get it moving with water, fiber, and a colace regime. It's making me look 4 months preggo already!!! Except hubby is convince it's just baby. Mmmmmmm. He's a sweet liar. :)

I just ordered a Doppler and it should arrive today. I'm probably goin to spend all evening trying to find my jelly bean. Lol.

As for feeling the baby. I'm pretty small.( But not extremely small.) and when I lay curled up in a ball I can feel my uterus and a slight pressure in there. Also. I have an anterior tipped uterus. So I kinda luck out with feeling it early. But then get massive at the end. Heh. I haven't felt flutters or anything just that hard ball in my belly. Still. That bit makes me feel better. :)

So I know why I've been feeling so crappy, I've got a water infection, I've just had a letter off the midwife to say get In touch with the doctors so I have & there's been a prescription there for me for anti biotics since last week but nobody phoned to let me know!!! I'm so annoyed x

Pix- I'm also a lurker, with a post here & there, lol! I don't have constipation, I find that I'm quite regular actually! Hope the fiber works soon, I can only imagine how bloated you must be feeling?

The only thing that's really getting to me is the nausea!!! I got myself some ginger chews, it helped somewhat, but I still feel it!

Any of you ladies got some advice with what to use for the nausea? I'll try/do anything to make it stop!!!!

So I know why I've been feeling so crappy, I've got a water infection, I've just had a letter off the midwife to say get In touch with the doctors so I have & there's been a prescription there for me for anti biotics since last week but nobody phoned to let me know!!! I'm so annoyed x

Gosh that's terrible!! I'm glad you've found out why you've been feeling so crap now x

Yep they even said "oh did you not know there was a prescription here for you?" Well funnily enough I'm not a mind reader so no I didn't know there was 1 waiting for me!! Hopefully once they get into my system I'll be feeling better

I have ZERO energy. Laundry is piled high and I have got to get somr cleaning done. However, I amdoing it in moderation lol. I just feel so tired.

Nauseaous a bit, so ate three pieces of toast. Hopefully it helps.

June 12th is next scan date.

Just got a call that I have an appointment with the obgyn on the 10th, I should be about 9+4 then but part of me is not looking forward to the appointment at all... Last time I was there was around a year ago and I had lied to him and said I was still on the pill... won't he be shocked to find out I'm expecting!?
He's a great guy but I don't like confrontation and I'm not sure what he'll say when he finds out I've been off the pill...:blush:

Also I can't seem to stop eating! I weighed myself last night and almost cried as I had gained like 5 pounds in the past week or so, I know I'm probably gonna gain but I don't want it all to happen during the first trimester... I just took a year to lose 35 pounds... DO NOT WANT IT BACK THIS SOON!:cry:

Also I can't seem to stop eating! I weighed myself last night and almost cried as I had gained like 5 pounds in the past week or so, I know I'm probably gonna gain but I don't want it all to happen during the first trimester... I just took a year to lose 35 pounds... DO NOT WANT IT BACK THIS SOON!:cry:

I know exactly how you feel!

I quit smoking in June last year, gained 20lbs from quitting, got pregnant in July, gained 27lbs with the pregnancy, lost all the pregnancy weight but five pounds, pregnant again.

Good news is the LOs are soooo worth it! And we can loose after pregnancy xx

Hi ladies,

Just stopping by to say that I'm in the middle of another m/c, so I won't be joining you lovely ladies with a January Jellybean of my own...but I wish you all the best of luck! I hope your pregnancies go smoothly and your births are wonderful. :)

Sorry Ella, I hope you get your sticky rainbow soon xx

Oh no I'm so sorry Ella. Best of luck with catching a sticky bean soon xxx

Hi :hi: I'm 24, have a three year old daughter and a pain in the bum hubby who I love to pieces <3 :haha: according to my last AF I'm due jan third!! :happydance: we had a mmc in March and one back in 2011 so I'm also praying so hard for a sticky bean :hugs:

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say I hope things are going well with you! My "positive" last month was a fluke, just leftover hcg from my mc in March.

BUT my positive THIS MONTH ISN'T!!!!!! hahaha Just found out today and wondered how you were (I had decided to take a break from the Bump after the disappointment of my period last month) so figured I'd swing through and say hi!

Pix- I'm also a lurker, with a post here & there, lol! I don't have constipation, I find that I'm quite regular actually! Hope the fiber works soon, I can only imagine how bloated you must be feeling?

The only thing that's really getting to me is the nausea!!! I got myself some ginger chews, it helped somewhat, but I still feel it!

Any of you ladies got some advice with what to use for the nausea? I'll try/do anything to make it stop!!!!

Doxylamine succinate (unisom) and B6 combo :thumbup:

Super safe and works GREAT. I seriously don't know what I'd do without it. I have Zofran but am a minimalist (even more so in pregnancy) and doc said if the Doxy/B6 works to go with that as much as possible.

I'm so sorry to read that Ella, best wishes to you moving forward :flower:

Cautiously sticking my toe in!

I've had 3 losses since November so I'm a nervous wreck (full story can be seen on front page of my journal) and recently diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome so I have daily Clexane injections, Baby Aspirin and 5mg Folic Acid.

I think I'm due 17th January.

Hi :hi: I'm 24, have a three year old daughter and a pain in the bum hubby who I love to pieces <3 :haha: according to my last AF I'm due jan third!! :happydance: we had a mmc in March and one back in 2011 so I'm also praying so hard for a sticky bean :hugs:

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say I hope things are going well with you! My "positive" last month was a fluke, just leftover hcg from my mc in March.

BUT my positive THIS MONTH ISN'T!!!!!! hahaha Just found out today and wondered how you were (I had decided to take a break from the Bump after the disappointment of my period last month) so figured I'd swing through and say hi!

Oh my god, no way!! That's terrible I'm sorry. So your definitely pregnant right now!? That's amazing news congratulations :hugs:

I'm doing good thank you. I hope you are too? Xx

Hi ladies,

Just stopping by to say that I'm in the middle of another m/c, so I won't be joining you lovely ladies with a January Jellybean of my own...but I wish you all the best of luck! I hope your pregnancies go smoothly and your births are wonderful. :)

I'm so sorry Hun take good care of yourself :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->