*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Cautiously sticking my toe in!

I've had 3 losses since November so I'm a nervous wreck (full story can be seen on front page of my journal) and recently diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome so I have daily Clexane injections, Baby Aspirin and 5mg Folic Acid.

I think I'm due 17th January.

Hi Hun and welcome to the group! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way, I'm sure this is going to be your time :hugs:

Hey ladies. I've been mostly lurking!! Keeping up with you all!!

So anyone else have horrifying constipation? I'm dying over here. My poor family yesterday got stunk out by this constipation gas. :-/ it's funny but kinda not. Lol. Trying to get it moving with water, fiber, and a colace regime. It's making me look 4 months preggo already!!! Except hubby is convince it's just baby. Mmmmmmm. He's a sweet liar. :)

I just ordered a Doppler and it should arrive today. I'm probably goin to spend all evening trying to find my jelly bean. Lol.

As for feeling the baby. I'm pretty small.( But not extremely small.) and when I lay curled up in a ball I can feel my uterus and a slight pressure in there. Also. I have an anterior tipped uterus. So I kinda luck out with feeling it early. But then get massive at the end. Heh. I haven't felt flutters or anything just that hard ball in my belly. Still. That bit makes me feel better. :)

I suffer terrible constipation, if it gets too bad I get hospitalised with such pain. So I thought ahead and got a laxative but guess what it's not working and I'm getting more bloated by the day... Eating lots of fibre and fruit and veg but nothing...
I really want a Doppler but my boyfriend won't let me have one =[

So I know why I've been feeling so crappy, I've got a water infection, I've just had a letter off the midwife to say get In touch with the doctors so I have & there's been a prescription there for me for anti biotics since last week but nobody phoned to let me know!!! I'm so annoyed x

I was diagnosed with a water infection on Friday and am in antibiotics but had a panic about if they are safe but apparently they are... Hope you feel better soon.

Hi ladies,

Just stopping by to say that I'm in the middle of another m/c, so I won't be joining you lovely ladies with a January Jellybean of my own...but I wish you all the best of luck! I hope your pregnancies go smoothly and your births are wonderful. :)

So sorry for your loss. Hope to see you back soon. Xxxxxxx

Cautiously sticking my toe in!

I've had 3 losses since November so I'm a nervous wreck (full story can be seen on front page of my journal) and recently diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome so I have daily Clexane injections, Baby Aspirin and 5mg Folic Acid.

I think I'm due 17th January.

Welcome brunette:) H+H pregnancy to all us ladies :flower:

Hi ladies,

Just stopping by to say that I'm in the middle of another m/c, so I won't be joining you lovely ladies with a January Jellybean of my own...but I wish you all the best of luck! I hope your pregnancies go smoothly and your births are wonderful. :)

So sorry hun *hugs* I pray you get your rainbow baby soon!

Hello!! I'm Chelsea. I'm due January 31st!! This is my second bean- hoping for a girl this time!! The beans will be almost exactly one year apart (I'm gonna have my hands full!!)

It's slowly working. Got special prenatals for vegans. Which has a helpful digestive enzyme. I hope it kicks in soon.

My last miscarriage started with a bm. So I'm kinda freaked out to even try. 0.o which is silly I know.

the progesterone i'm on has me all kinds of blocked up... most laxatives will leave me on the floor in severe pain (ibs), but i seem to have good luck with phillips brand milk of magnesia. only gotten desperate enough to use it once while pregnant, but boy did it work- within 3 hours (and i wasn't in tons of pain). kept things moving next day or two as well. label says something like 30 min to 6 hours for it to work.

Hi :hi: I'm 24, have a three year old daughter and a pain in the bum hubby who I love to pieces <3 :haha: according to my last AF I'm due jan third!! :happydance: we had a mmc in March and one back in 2011 so I'm also praying so hard for a sticky bean :hugs:

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say I hope things are going well with you! My "positive" last month was a fluke, just leftover hcg from my mc in March.

BUT my positive THIS MONTH ISN'T!!!!!! hahaha Just found out today and wondered how you were (I had decided to take a break from the Bump after the disappointment of my period last month) so figured I'd swing through and say hi!

Oh my god, no way!! That's terrible I'm sorry. So your definitely pregnant right now!? That's amazing news congratulations :hugs:

I'm doing good thank you. I hope you are too? Xx

Yep it's a definite positive....had multiple negatives and a heavy 5 day period at the beginning of May. First hpt I took on the 31st was FAINT, second one I took today BFP in seconds!!!! I swear this year has been such a rollercoaster!!!

I kind of needed a break from the boards when I got my period last month, didn't track ovulation or anything. DH asked me a few days ago when we can start trying again because he really wanted to start trying, I told him we could this month haha

We picked a girls name today. I am in shock, I said it, DH liked it!! Took us ages to pick both DD's names. I still think this one is a boy tho, lol xx

Just got the Doppler in and it took a bit to figure out what I was hearing but I got to hear my little Gummie Bear!!! Ranging from 125-130 bpm.

I feel much more confident now. He or she was higher than I anticipated too. Maybe an inch above my pubic bone. That thud thud thud was the most beautiful sound!!!

Had to share in my excitement!!

When is all of your scans I'm goin to doc on Thursday to be referred to epu

I had my first at 6w0 (my current pic), and have another on Thursday (hopefully 8w!)... I'm super nervous about it as I've had some bad cramping off and on all day today (and some yesterday)- thankfully no bleeding.

Is anyone else still suffering through cramps this late?

Hi ladies. They moved up my first OB appointment to tomorrow. Did anyone have a scan at around 7 weeks 5 days and what did you see?

Lost my baby so I won't be on here anymore, but congrats and good luck to all of you!

So sorry to hear that mrs.b- hope you can take some time to rest (and maybe have a large adult beverage).

Sorry to hear mrs.b.... <3

First pregnancy caused me to not be able to handle spicy food. Now I&#8217;m craving spicy food and can&#8217;t handle it. I&#8217;m sitting here with hot chips and a glass of milk&#8230; lol

Welcome to any new ladies who joined! :hugs:

Hi ladies. They moved up my first OB appointment to tomorrow. Did anyone have a scan at around 7 weeks 5 days and what did you see?

Hey hun! I had a scan done around 7 weeks. I am not sure if they were able to see anything or not as it was in the ER and they would not let me see the screen. Judging by what they said at the end of the appointment leads me to believe they did see at least something. They were able to date me properly so they must have seen more than a sack. The HB at 7 weeks was 140. At 9 weeks it was 169.

Lost my baby so I won't be on here anymore, but congrats and good luck to all of you!

I am really sorry to hear this Mrs.b. <3

I had my first at 6w0 (my current pic), and have another on Thursday (hopefully 8w!)... I'm super nervous about it as I've had some bad cramping off and on all day today (and some yesterday)- thankfully no bleeding.

Is anyone else still suffering through cramps this late?

I have cramps all the time hun. They come and go and never really last a long time. They remind me of AF, only a little lighter. I told my nurse about them and I will be telling my OBGYN when I get the chance to meet him. The nurse I talked to about it did not seem too concerned she acted like it was normal. Honestly, I think it is normal unless you see blood with it. I have been dealing with it for weeks and so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->