*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I've had cramps on and off. The first few weeks were really painful. I thought baby number two would hurt less but nope :lol: O and sheesh the pain when sneezing! Ouch!

I had a scan at 6+3, we saw baby and heartbeat :cloud9: Hoping to maybe get another scan in next week if they will let me!

Sorry to the girls who have lost their babies :hugs:

I've had cramps on and off. The first few weeks were really painful. I thought baby number two would hurt less but nope :lol: O and sheesh the pain when sneezing! Ouch!

I had a scan at 6+3, we saw baby and heartbeat :cloud9: Hoping to maybe get another scan in next week if they will let me!

Sorry to the girls who have lost their babies :hugs:

I know exactly what you mean!! When I sneeze it tenses up so bad down there and its so tender and sore! I notice the same type of thing happening when i sit down for too long and then get up all of a sudden. I also noticed that I can't stretch anymore like I used to. The moment I try and do a full body stretch the pain kicks in. So I quickly learned not to do it lol. Which is a real bummer since I loved stretching.

All of my symptoms, feeling constantly nauseous, sore boobs, tiredness have ALL gone. So worried now. Got mw this afternoon for bloods etc but that won't reassure me xx

Hi ladies. They moved up my first OB appointment to tomorrow. Did anyone have a scan at around 7 weeks 5 days and what did you see?

I got dated 7w 5d at my scan (date before that was 8w 3d) we saw and heard a heart beat and our little blob. Good luck with your scan

Attachments

• 20140531_181354.jpg
    20140531_181354.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
Mrsb I'm so sorry Hun :hugs:

I'm cramping a little now and again I think it's just because everything is stretching out in there and making room for baby :)

Pix - that's amazing news :happydance:

Hi ladies. They moved up my first OB appointment to tomorrow. Did anyone have a scan at around 7 weeks 5 days and what did you see?
I had one in the ER at what I thought was 7&1 it was internal and I could see the baby and the heart beat and the Dr. Told me after that I was 6&4 so I think they should be able to see something, just remember everyone and each pregnancy is different.

My symptoms come and go. Try not to worry too much. Which is easier said than done. I believe I was frantic for days that I had nothing and felt really good. Then I realized my boobs still hurt I had only gotten used to it. The cramps were there. Off and on but it didn't phase me as much anymore.

Day 3 of the colace regime and still... Nothing. I'm so terrified I'll end up in the ER again with impacted Bowels. Like I did with dd. sigh. That's why I'm convinced it's a girl!! There's gotta be a poop break for me soon!!! Gonna try a bit of caffein today to see if that helps.

Thanks Pix.
I hope you manage to poop soon. I get constipated and it can be very painful so can only begin to imagine what you are going through xx

I had my first scan at 7w4d and it was amazing!! We saw a little bean in there and heard it's heartbeat. I measured at 7w1d, so only about 3 days behind, which was no worry to my dr. Good luck at your appointment! :happydance:

Thanks for all the replies ladies! I am very excited - less than 2 hours to go! It'll just reassure me that everything is fine. I'm just still nervous because my last pregnancy ended in a MMC at exactly 4 weeks - the day AF was due! If I hadn't of tested early I would have never even known. I have taken maybe 5 IC's since I got my BFP on a clearblue to make sure the baby was still around, the last one was 2 days ago and the test line showed up right away - a sigh of relief - but I still want to be sure with an ultrasound. I hope he does one today!!

I'm just getting ready to go to mw for bloods xx

Eeeek!! I hate that part of the process :cry:. At least the nurse only stabbed me 2 times the last time they did it.....

Eeeek!! I hate that part of the process :cry:. At least the nurse only stabbed me 2 times the last time they did it.....

:haha: I was my midwifes personal pin cushion when pregnant with ds2. i was stuck with a few needles 2-3 times a week.

So so sorry to the ladies who have lost their babies :hugs: I hope you can take a rest and recover and go on to have your rainbow babies!

and welcome to any new ladies :hi: congratulations on your :bfp: :D xx

8 week sonogram today in an hour. Never made it out of the 6-7 week mark with previous two. Fx for me please, praying this lil bean is sticking around.

Hubby told me he will be out of town for Father's Day so if bean is all good today I will be telling him tonight.

Sunshine - good luck today I'm sure you little bean is fine in there! Thinking of you! Il be keeping an eye out for your update as to when you tell hubby ;) :happydance:

Had to get blood from my hand, my veins are rubbish lol.
ooohhhh sunshine, can't wait for your announcement to hubby update xx

FX for you sunshine!!

As for me, first prenatal visit was only a bunch of paperwork, some peeing in a cup, and a blood pressure test. Not very exciting. I asked my doctor if I was able to get an ultrasound this early to ease my mind and unfortunately it's not covered by our Provincial insurance and my private insurance doesn't cover it either. I decided to do it anyways, it's about $125.00 but it will help me relax until my scan at 12 weeks. I go tomorrow at 1:30 - so I'm hoping to see a sticky little bean in there. We also had to make the decision to do the bloods for down syndrome privately or through the general medical insurance and decided to go private because the test is much more thorough. That will be done at around 10 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->